Galvanize

Drina POV

"Drina. Pst, Drina. Are you awake?"
"Ugh now I am. What Stiles?"
"why aren't you awake and dressed? we're going to school to set our prank."
"no. you and Scott's prank is different from mine. mine can be set up during my free period which I have in the morning okay? good night have fun."
With that I went back to sleep and slept for a bit more before my alarm at 6 went off.
I got dressed in my black dress with bat leggings and boots with my leather jacket.
I grabbed my bag and Stiles then we headed to school.
We got there and saw Scott talking to Ethan and Aiden.
Oh boy this can't be good.
They just want to talk.
"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."
"We need a pack. We need a Alpha."
"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though."
"You came to us for help and we helped."
"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."
"Why would I say yes?"
"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."
"I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."
Isaac said coming up next to his alpha.
"You want to try?"
Aiden said getting his eyes and fangs out. Ethan grabbed one arm while I grabbed the other.
"Cool it buddy."
I told him.
"I'm sorry but they don't trust you. And neither do I."
Scott said before walking away with the guys and I headed in too.
"Sorry." I mouthed to them.

I went to home room and then had my free period which is perfect for me to set up my prank on the boys locker room.
I'm almost done when I realized I'm too short to put out the finishing touches of my plan I need a tall werewolf.
where's Ethan?
I walked out and found him by his locker with his brother.
"Hello twins."
I said with a smile.
"Ok what do you want?"
"What makes you think I want something?"
"You're doing the innocent smile. Which means you need something. Go."
"I need a tall werewolf to help me with my prank that will definitely top my brothers."
"Ok let's go."
Ethan said as I dragged him to the locker room.
"Wow. You are evil."
"I know it's great right."
"It's complex. Will it work?"
"Yeah it will. Now help me string Christmas lights."
"Are the Christmas lights for any part of the plan or they just pretty?"
"Just pretty."

We set up and left.
Now it's time for the boys gym class and my plan.
I saw Ethan about to walk in when I grabbed him.
"What?"
"You helped me set up. So you are my accomplice not my victim and I have a feeling you like that shirt."
He looked around the corner as the big bad Alpha and his pack walked in.
"1.2.3"
I said quietly as we heard the beautiful sound of a slime bomb being dropped on the boys.
We walked around the corner and saw my brother, Scott, Issac and Aiden covered head to toe in beautiful purple slime.
"Drina!!!!!" Stiles shouted as I ran for it with Scott on my tail.
"Help!" I shouted to Lydia as I ran past her.
"You got yourself into this!" She shouted back at me as I turned the corner with the angry wolves behind me.
I ran to the pool and stopped surrounded by angry angry teenage boys three of them who just happened to be supernatural.
"Ok boys. Let's talk this out. Ok I've been saving this one for years I just picked the wrong year because it's the year our Alpha is going through stuff."
Without saying anything Stiles runs full throttle at me and we both fall into the pool.
"Ah!" I exclaimed as I fell in.
"Stiles! Seriously?!!"
"Yes. You deserved it." He says pulling me back under.
I flinging my arms around till someone caught me and pulled me out with Stiles hanging by my leg.
"Thank you useful werewolf." I said as Ethan threw a towel around me.
"You're welcome now are we done?"
"Wait did you help her?"
Aiden asked looking at his brother and me.
"Uhh no. Haha I definitely didn't."
Ethan says slowly backing up with his brother stalking up to him.
Aiden then proceeded to pushing his brother in the pool.
I retaliated by pushing him into the pool and then running away to girl's locker room to change.
I had anticipated that I was going to be getting slimed or wet in some form today after my prank went off so I put a change of clothes in my locker.
Jeans and then my black and orange hoodie with bat wings on the back.
My boots are fine so I left those on.
I came out and saw dad walking around with his deputies.
Crap something happened.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute! The William Barrow? The Shrapnel Bomber? Spotted nearby?"
Stiles and I said together following him.
"A little closer than nearby, actually.."
"How do we get down to the basement? I need to know where every entrance is. I don't want anybody coming in or out of the school." FBI agents walked by us.
"Dad what's actually happening?"

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?"
Isaac asked as we walked down the stairs.
"Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome."
"Did you say flies?"
"Lydia?"
"All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like This buzzing."
" Like the sound of flies?
"Exactly like the sound of flies."

"Dad dad!"
Stiles and I shouted at him as we jumped down stairs.
"You can't leave I don't care if you have a eyewitness you can't leave."
"Why?"
"Lydia says he's still here."
"Did she see him?"
"No she has a feeling, a supernatural."
"Lydia wasn't on the chess board."
"Well she is now."
"Kanima?"
"Banshee as in she can sense when people are close to death."
I got a text from Ethan telling me to meet him with the other wolves by on the lockers apparently we have something we can smell now to try and find Barrow.
Scott gave us the shirt he was just wearing to smell and we head to the basement.
The plan is for us to do the basement,
Allison check the bestiary Lydia and Stiles to do upstairs and will all meet in the Boiler room.
I'm with the twins and all we found was Danny making out with his new boyfriend which Ethan was not pleased with. It was actually pretty funny.
And we found nothing. Then Stiles pulled the fire alarm and still nothing so we all just went home.
Being the constantly exhausted unknown supernatural thing I am I felt right asleep only to be woken up by my brother saying we need to go save Kira because Kira is apparently is the target.
"I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it. I just I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream."
Lydia said feeling frustrated that we haven't figured it out yet.
"Lydia scream."
And she did.

"It's not flies. It's electricity."
"Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer. He worked at a power substation."
"What substation?"
We drove to the substation and Stiles, Scott and I ran in.
"Okay. Wait here, all right? Just wait for the cops to come."
"Wait why do I stay?"
Lydia asked.
"I only got one bat."
As Stiles and I are running the ground had a flood of electricity run though it but then it was pulled back in.
Scott can't do that.
And now the power is out everywhere.
We ran in and saw Kira standing there with the electric cable.
Ok so now there's her.