Parasomnia

Drina POV

In her dream. The night I was taken.

"Drina run!" Theo shouted as he's trying to fight the guy trying to kidnap me.
I couldn't move, I was so scared.
"Go!" Theo shouts one last time before he is knocked out against the tree and the guy grabs me over his shoulder.
In a flash we're in the room and I'm cuffed to the bed.
"Ahhhh help!" I screamed in pain and terror not Looking at him as he breaks me.
In another flash there's police lights and people everywhere including my mom and Talia Hale.
"You're ok Drina. Everything's going to be ok." I hear Talia say and I fall asleep.

*Alarm beeping*
"Ugh....ok. ok I'm up." I say hitting my clock and sat up brushing my hair from my face and smiled seeing cyclone asleep on her cat tree.
"Senior year. Let's do this." I said getting up and got dressed in ripped jeans with a lilac tank top and star light sweater with boots.
Grabbed my satchel and brushed my hair quickly before getting on my bike and rode off to school getting to my homeroom class and saw Theo sitting there.
Oh boy....

After class I went to my locker to grab my books for AP psychology.
"Hi." I looked next to me and saw Theo there with a smile.
"Hey stranger. What's going on?" I said grabbing my books and closing my locker.
"Just saying hi and wanted to see how you are since last night, miss wolverine."
I smiled bashfully as he said that.
"I'm fine little Beta and I can't wait to hear that story later but I have class. Bye." With that I left going to AP psychology which has become my favorite class.

After class I had work for a little bit and apparently Stiles took Liam and they're tailing Theo through the woods.
"Ugh brain work." I said rubbing my temples sitting at the front desk.
"Maybe it needs a ham and cheese croissant sandwich break." I smiled and looked at Brett who's holding a coffee and bag of my favorite pastry.
"I love you." I said happily Taking it and took a bite.
"Is that to me or the croissant?" He said with a smile watching me.
"Want the truth?"
I asked with a smile and he kissed me.
"I love you too. How was school and please tell me that new wolf boy isn't going there."
"It was good And yes Theo goes there now.
Is that a problem?"
"Just don't like him. Something's weird about him. Or it's just me being a loving, protective boyfriend."
"Both are valid and acceptable." I smiled finishing my treat.
"Yeah I guess. When's your shift over?"
"In half an hour. Then I'm going to sleep."
"Alright well I wish I could stay but I have Early practice tomorrow so I'll see you."
"Bye." I kissed him and he ran off.

After work I got home from work I went to dad in his office because he wanted to talk to me about something.
"Hey daddy. What's going on?"
"Hey. I wanted to talk to you about something. I already talked to your brother about it and he's ok but..... basically.... I wanted your opinion on me possibly starting dating again. Stiles said he's ok with it and now you?"
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Yes dad you have my blessings for you to start dating again. But I get clearance for all outfits."
He smiled.
"Alright sweetie. Now go to sleep."
"Night dad." I smiled and went to bed.