The dark moon

Drina Pov

So a little catch-up for y'all on what happened over the summer.
Dad, Stiles and I did go on our vacation to New York. Had a great time, went to the zoo, saw Wicked, went to every museum and..... I found out I need glasses to read now. Gah!
We found out at the natural history museum when I was trying to read about the lions and suddenly everything got blurry and discombobulated. At first my dad and brother thought I was possessed then we went to the eye doctor and found out I just need glasses for reading now.
So yay.

Anyway, now we're in mexico city, mexico because Derek was kidnapped while we were gone.
I'm in the club of the hunter family called the Calaveras that took Derek, watching and waiting with Scott,Kira and Malia.
The music is loud and there's lights and people and me. Who doesn't like clubs or parties that much.
I'm just hanging out by the door in my light leggings with pockets, my black and purple dress with my boots, hale jacket and hidden knife Rose necklace with my hair tired back in a fancy braid.
I sipped my drink looking around listening and watching the various drunk people dancing. Some without clothes.....ok people don't need to see all that.

Once Stiles and Lydia are in about 10 minutes later the bouncers starting circling the room looking for the Wolf, Fox, Coyote and Wolverine.
I kept eyes on the others while scott took out one to tell Stiles to take off 10 from our offer of $50,000.
The guards starting fighting us so I went in knocking some out with the team before going to the hall looking for the office when this fog showed up and it's wolf's bane. I fought one of the guards and he knocked me out before taking us to a cell of sorts.

I woke up a couple minutes later and started looking for a way out but nothing.
"Ugh damn it!" I said slamming my fist on the door. I hate cells. So much.
"Sis, calm down we'll figure out a plan once Scott wakes up till then please don't break anything."
"Stiles breaking something could help us get out of here!"
He came over to me and held my hands looking me in the eyes knowing what's going through my head.
"Drina... it's ok. We're going to get out of here. Now please stay calm." He breathed in and I joined him as we let out a breath together calming down him and me.
"Better?" He asked looking at me.
I simply nodded and looked as Scott started to wake up.

"Scott, you ok?"
"Yeah. They don't have him. They don't have Derek." he said sitting up frantically.
"We know but now they have Lydia."
"W what would they want with Lydia?"
"Probably anything to do with her being a banshee."
With that he got up and started trying anything to get out.
"We already tried like many before us Mr Alpha." I said getting his attention.
"I say when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it." Malia said leaning against one of the poles.
"I like that plan we get out. Get Lydia and go." I said with a smile playing with my necklace.
"Why do we need to grab Lydia?" As Malia said that we all looked at her.
"We're not leaving without her."
"Why not?"
"Because we don't leave without people. Remember, we talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends." Stiles said to her.
"Is that what you would do as a coyote, leave her for dead?" Kira asked concerned.
"If she was weak and injured, yeah. If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her. Then I'd leave."
I sighed.
"Believe it or not that's progress."
"All right, guys, we're not dead yet. And that means Araya wants something." Scott said looking at us in our little circle we've formed.
"But what?" I asked looking at him.
"Haven't figured that out yet. But if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft. Right?"
"Maybe he left on his own."
"Or something got to him first."

As Scott said that the door opened and they took Scott, Kira and me to the office where Scott and I are chained to chairs without our jackets and there are electric cables connected to the chairs. Oh boy......this isn't good.
They brought Lydia in and chained her in the chair to my right so I'm in the middle chair.
"What are you going to do to us?" I looked at her slightly pissed.
"Relax your highness we will only hurt you or the banshee if the Alpha doesn't talk and tell us who has Derek."
"I told you. I don't know where he is or who has him."
"Let us explain what's going to happen. Kira, Your hand goes here. So, let me explain what's about to happen. This one, the fox, has an immunity to electricity. So she's going to turn the dial on the Alpha. If she doesn't, I turn the dial on the Banshee and the Wolverine."
"What are you doing? Is this a game to you?" Scott asked her.
"This is a test, lobito. Let's see if you pass. We're going to ask some questions. You answer them, nobody gets hurt. You don't answer, we turn on the dial."
"Do what they say. Okay. Whatever they want. I can take it." Scott told Kira as she looks scared.
"So... We don't know where Derek is. We want to find him as well. You know who took him."
"What? How would I know that?"
"That doesn't sound like an answer to me." "We don't know. Why do you think we came here?"
"Kira, turn the dial. Should we turn the dial on Lydia instead?"
"No, no! Do it, Kira. Do it.
"Let's start at one."
I watched in pain as Scott was shocked continuously in order to get information but we don't have the information they want.
"Tell me! Who actually has Derek? Who had a reason, a vendetta particular to the Hales?"
I finally snapped.
"We don't know! Why else do you think we're here!" I yelled at her with my bright purple eyes fighting my chains.
She simply smiled and went to the dial and turned it on. I was scared she was going to shock Lydia but instead it went to me at Level 4.
"Ahhhhhh!!! Gah!!!" I shouted in pain baring my head back and she came forward grabbing my jaw opening my mouth as the shocks stopped.
"Hummm interesting...still no fangs on our little wolverine. Then I guess we must stop the shocks on you." She let go of my jaw and went back to barking at Scott shocking him.
I was only listening partially because questions are still in my head and the biggest one is why haven't I gotten fangs or claws.