Chaos rising

Drina POV

"Issac puppy why are you pacing?"
I asked walking into the loft as Issac paces back and forth in Derek's loft as we wait for Peter.
"You know I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds dangerous." Issac said still pacing.

"Ahh, we're trying that today. That's why you called me."
I said looking at Derek taking a seat on the table.
"Yep."
"You know what. I definitely don't like this idea and definitely don't like him."
"You'll be fine."
"Does it have to be him?"
"He knows how to do it. I don't." Derek said hanging his head in thought.
"I still Don't like him." Issac said rubbing my shoulders to ease his nerves.
At this the door opens and Peter walks in.
"Boys. And Drina, FYI, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face."

"We don't like you." Derek said with the Hale death glare on his face.

"Now shut up and help us." I said standing up.
"Fair enough. And Derek what have you done to our sweet baby Drina?"

"I'm evolving to fit the Hale name. Now let's get to work." I said taking off my leather jacket.

Derek and I sat on the couch as Peter explained to Issac in his chair before he's going to stick his claws in his neck to read Isaac's memories.
"It's a ancient ritual mostly done by Alphas. Because requires a lot of practice. One slip and you could paralyze someone or kill them."

"You've had a lot of practice though right?"
"Well I never paralyzed anyone."
Peter claws into Isaac's neck.

Both of them are struggling, "wait wait I see them."
"Ahhh."
The both fall to the ground.
"What happened?! What did you see?" I said kneeling down to look at Issac.

"Issac found them but there's something else."

"Duecalion."
"He has them and said something about running out of time."

"What does that mean?"

"He's going to kill them."

"He made a promise saying that they would both be dead by the next full moon."

"When's the next full moon?" Issac asked.

"Tomorrow night."

"I don't see anything."
Derek said looking at the pattered bruises on Allison and Lydia's wrists.
"Look again." Scott said with desperation in his voice.
"How's a bruise going to tell me where Boyd and Erica are?"
"It's the same on both sides exactly the same."
"It's nothing."
"Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't really there."

"They're trying to help."
"These two. This one used me to resurrect my dead uncle. Thank you for that." Derek said pointing to Lydia.
"And this one. Shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack." He said pointing to Allison.
"Okay so little maiming but no death all right." Stiles said from his seat on the desk next to me.
"My mother died."
"Your families code killed your mother. Not me."
"I'm here to help Scott not you."
"You want to help. find something real." With that Derek left and we headed to class.

Lydia, Allison and I are in the library trying to figure out the pattern on their wrists. Well Allison is, Lydia and I are trying to figure out the twins.

"I want one." Allison turns around to see the twins going through books.
"Which one?"
"The straight one. Drina can have the gay one."
"Thanks Lydia, and given my track record one of them will probably get attached to me so I can fix them."

With that one of them takes a seat next to Danny and I get up to go talk to them.
"Hey Danny! Who's this?" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before sitting down.
"Uh Drina, Ethan. Ethan, Drina."
"Hi." He holds his hand out for me to shake and I do while looking him dead in the eye.
"Glad to meet another twin. Stiles and I have been the only set of twins for years."
"Yeah my other half is Aiden over there." He said pointing to his brother.
Good now I know names.