A promise to the dead.

Drina POV

"Where does a name like drina even come from?" Brett asked as we're walking to the pier on our date of sorts. A little relaxing time after almost being killed.
I laughed a little as we got to the ice cream cart. "It is German descent and was queen Victoria's real name before she became queen."
He nodded and handed me my ice cream after paying for it.
"That's pretty cool. Brett is just Brett. *Chuckles* I don't know where my parents got the idea from."
I nodded and licked my ice cream from the cone.
"I'm glad we finally cleared up us."
I said looking at him with a smile.
He returned it and kissed my head.
"Me too. And after everything's officially settled I want to take you on a real date."
"Oh yeah?" I asked looking at him as we walked to his truck.
"Yes. Cloth napkins, me in a tie, you in a dress. Whole nine yards."
I laughed and finished my ice cream.
"Are we dating or are you planning our engagement already?"
He smiled and spun me in a dance dipping me.
"Maybe both." He smiled and I kissed him.
I really do like him. He brings me calm.

After that we went home for the night and had to laugh seeing dad and Stiles still awake waiting for me to come back.
"So how was it?" Dad asked me as I locked the front door after watching him drive away.
"It was great. I really like him." I said with a smile while taking off my jacket.
"That's great."
"No it's not dad. do you want grandkids?" Stiles says funny panicked.
I just laughed.
"Yes but not yet so Both of you. The condoms are in the bathroom. Good night love you my twins." He kissed our heads and went to bed.

"The condom bit was for you." Stiles and I said together pointing at each other.
I laughed and went to bed with happy dreams.

The next day I woke up at cyclone meowing at me urgently and I let her out to go to the bathroom while I took a shower.
I got out and dressed in jeans and my purple princess blouse with boots. Did my hair in a half braid and went to school where it was pretty normal.
Sadly Malia didn't pass the math test to be senior so she'll be in summer school and Brett has practice so I'm hanging out with my brother and her in his room.

"Drop what you're doing. I'm taking you both out to dinner. Whatever you want."
Dad said entering the room as I'm laying upside down on the bed doing flash cards with Malia.
"Dad, I don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything."
"Well, there's one debt we no longer have to worry about." Dad said as he handed stiles a letter.
"What's that?" I asked looking at it.
"A letter of apology from Eichen House. Apparently, they've decided to forgive our debt due to... Well, you and Lydia almost getting murdered."
I smiled happily and back rolled off the bed hugging dad.
"They can do that?" Malia asked happily.
"They can and they did."
"I have never been so happy to have almost been murdered." Stiles said happily and I just laughed with joy.
"We're not completely out of it yet but.. we're going to be ok." Dad smiled loving at us with my brother and I beaming.
"And at least for the moment, I can afford to take my son, daughter and his girlfriend out to dinner. Drina call Brett see if he wants to join." Dad said with a smile and I grabbed my phone going to my room calling Brett.

"Hello my queen." He answered and I smiled at the nickname.
"Hello my King. Wanna go to dinner with my dad, stiles and Malia?"
"Sure but what's the occasion?"
"Eichen house cleared our bill. Step one of getting debt free is in motion."
"Yay. I'll meet you at the restaurant."
"Ok I'll text you which one, once we decide."
"Sounds good and I'll even shower for this."
I dramatically fanned myself with one of my fans off the wall.
"My my I'm honored." I said with a posh British accent and he just laughed and hung up.
The night was spent with fun and pizza then we headed to the school for the first game. Which is against Brett's school so I'm torn who to cheer for but I'll figure it out.

One downside is Scott and Kira are missing from the first game. Where are they?

We tried to win but it's not looking good and I can't exactly tell my boyfriend not to win.
Actually I should probably tell him to stop beating on Liam because he's doing just that.

I stopped recording and ran over as Liam took off his helmet.
"What that hell was that for?"
"Because you're afraid. I can smell it on you from across the field. Are you hurt?" Brett asked.
"No." Liam said a little pissed off.
"Are you alive?" Brett asked.
"Obviously."
"Then get up!" Brett and I said together.
Liam got up yay.
"Good job Boys..now stop trying to kill each other." I kissed Brett before going back to the camera and resumed filming.

Sadly we lost the game but no one died so yay.

Scott and Kira are still missing though but we got nothing.
Maybe tomorrow.