Fox and the Wolf

Drina Pov
(Ok so this won't be very close to the episode because it's the flashback stuff and actually we're going to learn a lot about Drina so please enjoy and comment.)

I woke up the next day feeling weird and almost hungover but again I didn't drink or anything. I decided it's probably just stress so I got up and dressed in my black dress with red Stars and some leggings, my boots and my satchel. Brushed my hair and did usual makeup before getting some coffee and heading to school.
As I walked to school I was thinking about all that's happening including my brother being possessed and on the run. I'm so lost in thought I didn't notice Ethan show up behind me.
"Drina." He tapped my shoulder and I turned abruptly hitting him in the face..
"Oh God Ethan I'm sorry." I helped him stand up as his face healed.
"It's ok it's ok...but are you ok?"
"Yeah... I guess....not..No I'm not ok...." As I said that I started to feel light-headed and stumbled.
"Drina...." He caught me as I feel. My thoughts running wild as I felt something trying to break into my head.
The Nogitsune is trying to take me.

Ethan pov
I caught her as she blacked out. I picked her up and brought her to Deaton.
"Deaton! I need your help."
He ran in and lead me to the back where I laid her down on the table.
"What's happening to her?"
I looked at him as he checked her vitals.
"The Nogitsune is trying to take control of her through the link she and Stiles share."
"How do we fix this?"
"We can't....all we can do is watch and pray."

Drina Pov in her head.

I'm in a elevator...one from the hospital. I looked down at my clothes and saw I was in a pure white dress with no shoes. My bracelet still on my wrist, I looked back up as the doors opened and there was a large tree stump. The Nemeton. The beacon of Beacon Hills.

I walked forward slowly looking at it.
"Fascinating isn't it, dear sister." I turned and saw Stiles. His hair crazy with a pale completion and dark circles under his eyes.
"You know me? Nogitsune possessing my brother."
"Of course I do. You're the one bitten by a Kanima. The one with purple eyes. The Wolverine."
"The what?" I looked at him as he walked around the stump.
"The Wolverine. A very rare supernatural that is the most powerful of them all. More than a True Alpha." He laughed shaking his head. "And you didn't even know it."
"Why am I here?"
"I want your power. I want the rank and strength of a wolverine."
"You want what I am. Well you're not going to get it. Now let my brother go."
"No I'm not going to do that. I know you Drina you want answers that I can provide. Touch the tree, let me in and you'll get your answers."
"Not like this. You are right I do want answers but not from you. You honestly think I would trust a trickster? A fox? I don't think so. Now let my brother and me go."

"I'm not going to do that. You can't win this time. Here where we are is in-between life and death. Where we have power and at the same time no power. Aren't you wondering... what exactly am I? A wolverine is equal to the alpha in a pack. It can turn human to supernatural with a bite or a scratch. The purple symbolises Royalty for that is what is what a Wolverine is in the supernatural world."
"Why are you telling me this?" I looked at him as he just walked around the stump dragging his hand along it lightly.
"So you know what you are and why it's a good idea to give me control. By me having control you won't have to continue this long wait for your full power. Piece by piece slowly getting your power. Started with the speed, then the occasional purple flashes from your eyes when you're angry or commanding. Then the healing which you gained that night fighting Jennifer. Still no claws though...but I can fix that. Give me control and you get your power. You get the rank and power you deserve. Touch the tree. Receive your power."

He watched me as I walked closer to the stump my hand just above it as I thought about this. Yes I want answers but not like this. There's a reason it's taking so long so I'll wait. I pulled my hand back and looked at him.
"No."
"No?" He looked at me with a combination of confusion and anger.
"No. You're right I do want answers but not like this. I know what you are Fox. The second I touch that tree you take control of me like you have my brother and then you will go on continuing your discord and chaos in my town which has become mine to protect. From all dangers Foreign and domestic. Foreign being you. Now this is your last chance to leave my brother willingly before my pack and I find a way to tear you from him." I'm now standing in front of him face to face and I feel my eyes are glowing bright purple.
He just smirked before pushing me down to the tile floor and I woke up in the vet's clinic on the table.

I looked at Ethan and Deaton as they looked at me with concern.
"Who is this?" Deaton asked looking at me.
"It's me. It's Drina. And I want answers from you Deaton." I flashed my eyes at him and he left the room for a minute before returning with a book.

"He told you what you are?"
"Yes. Said I am a Wolverine. That's like supernatural royalty apparently. But how am I one? I was bitten by a Kanima."
"All the Kanima bite did was unlock the Wolverine already in you. From Talia."
"Talia Hale?... Derek's mom. How'd she do that?"
"You remember you were in the hospital for about 2 weeks after they rescued you and the other girls because you had become sick?"
"Yeah it was some form of the flu but I was better after..... you and her came to visit....she bit me to heal me."
"Yes she did. She could sense a dormant power within you."
"That's why she watched me every day after that. To see if anything changed. But why did it remain dormant for so long?"
"She also watched you because she saw you another daughter and To protect you. That much power at a young age is dangerous so it slowly revealed itself over time as you got older. The Kanima bitting you just made it Speed up the process. Giving you the power when you needed it and eventually and I believe soon you will become a full Wolverine. With the claws and eyes everything. Along with the title that every supernatural knows and will obey."
"When will that be? When will I be complete?"
"Very soon. Your brothers possession has made it come out a little to protect you. But very soon."

He instructed Ethan to take me home and make sure I rest so we left walking home.
"Please tell me this isn't going to change us. That we're still best friends?" I looked at him as we walked.
"Of course we are. Drina I knew there was something the day we met, I knew you were someone I wanted to be with. I'm not going anywhere. Not till I know you're safe."
I hugged him and he lifted me to carry me bridal style as I hugged him around the neck. "Thank you Ethan." I said in his ear before falling asleep.