Time of Death

Drina POV

Next day I get a call from Scott saying to get to his house so I got dressed in my ripped jeans and red peasant blouse and went there with Stiles.
We have a plan of sorts to find out who the benefactor is.

We're going to fake Scott's death make it look like an assassin did it but we can't  send visual proof for some reason so we can't get paid and that'll  make the benefactor come to us.
It's crazy and borderline idiotic but it's all we got so we're going with it!

"He's Flat lining."
"Charge it."
"I'm not losing him."
*Monitor stops beeping and flatlines.*
I looked at the doctor as he sighed.
"I'm calling it. Time of death. 2109."
I let out a cry looking at Scott's "dead" body.
Acting classes are paying off.
They moved him to the morgue and got him set up.
Now we begin.
"I still hate this plan. I mean this is pretty significantly terrifyingly. He looks dead."
Melissa said looking at him.
"Give me your hand." Kira's mom took Melissa's hand and placed it on Scott's chest so she could feel her son is still alive.
"Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?"
"Enough for an alpha."
"How much time?" I asked looking at her.
"45 minutes."
"Ok and after that?"
"Kira brings him back the same way we put him like this."
"No I mean what happens if he stays like this for longer than 45 minutes?"
"He dies."

Next step is to wait for the benefactor to come for his body and that's when we'll grab him.
We got cameras set up everywhere and 3 computers so we're all good just watching the world go by till one of the cameras on the roof went out.
"Ok someone should go....." As Stiles says that Kira and Liam left.
"Ah kids." We shook our heads and went back to watching the cameras.
Again everything was fine till the power went out.
I looked at my watch to see how much time we have.
18 minutes. This is going to be close.
Stiles and I ran to the morgue to guard Scott and suddenly Argent is thrown in by Kate.
I growled flashing my eyes and stood infront of the box Scott's in.
"Get out of the way Drina, I'm taking the body." She said looking at me.
"Why? Visual confirmation?" Stiles asked from next to me.
"Don't worry handsome. I'm not the benefactor."
"Then what do you want with his body."
"I wish I could tell you." She smiled and went to push Stiles but Argent grabbed her and put the gun to her throat.
"I always forget you carry two."
"Back off!"
"You sure you can pull that trigger fast enough?"
"I'm not going to let you take his body." Argent shouted at his sister.
"Okay, well, obviously, you guys have a lot to talk about, so, maybe I saw some coffee, a vending machine outside." Stiles said trying to relive the tension.
"Listen to me Kate. We have a plan."
"If killing Scott was part of it, you're worse than me."
"He's telling the truth. We're trying to catch The Benefactor." I told her.
"If you didn't notice, you're on that list too. And you're worth more than most."
"That's why I'm here."
"Then back off and let us do what we planned. Take the Berserkers, and go. Kate, please. We have a plan."
We all looked at her as we waited for her to leave or fight.

She left!
And we saved Scott but didn't find the benefactor.
We decided to call it a day and go home.
Malia came back to us after talking to Peter about her family because she apparently is Peter's daughter.
That's a twist I didn't expect.

Derek's still not healing properly so I'm worrying about that.
Plus there's the situation with Brett that I have No idea how to figure out.
*Sarcastically* whooho....