-One-

Cassie was swaying back and forth as she downed another glass of firewhiskey. The Gryffindors had thrown a giant Halloween bash and all of Hogwarts had gone. Including Cassie, the stuck up, head girl Ravenclaw, daughter of Draco Malfoy who had a stick up her butt and never did anything fun was finally letting loose. 

Cassie looked through the crowd trying to find her boyfriend, Albus. He was in the year below her and her father wasn't too happy to hear that they were dating but he had been accepting. 

Cassie spotted the dark, messy black hair and grinned. She stumbled over to him and spun him around. Cassie smashed her lips into Albus' and his hands went to her waist. Albus pulled away. "Why don't we take this to your room?" He whispered. His voice was deeper than usual, huskier. 

Cassie bit her lip and nodded. She grabbed Albus' hand and led him to her dorm. As soon as the door was shut Cassie had pulled her blouse off as Albus undid his shirt. Cassie pulled him into another kiss and Albus picked her up, placing his hands under her butt. That was weird, Albus never did that. He carried her over to the bed and pulled away. "Cass, are you sure?" Cassie nodded as she slammed her lips back into his. His hands trailed down to her skirt and he hiked it up. 

Cassia lifted her back off the bed as he pulled her underwear down. Albus leaned forward and attached his lips to Cassie's neck. He started sucking on her neck as his fingers slipped inside Cassie. She arched her back and Cassie bucked her hips forward. She felt Albus smirk against her neck as he moved to the other side. "Hmm, you like that huh?" He rubbed his thumb on Cassie's clit. She let out a moan as Albus pulled his thumb away. 

Cassie looked up as he started to undo his belt. Cassie looked up into his eyes and searched them. They were chocolate brown. Cassie furrowed her brows. That was weird, it must have been the lighting. 

Cassie watched as Albus pulled his dick out of his boxers. He looked back up at her. "Are you sure?" He slurred. It was obvious he was drunk but Cassie smiled that he was being this considerate. "Yes, Potter. I'm sure." Albus lined himself up with Cassie and placed his hands on either side of her. He thrusted into her and Cassie gasped, digging her nails into his back. "Ow, that uh, that kinda hurts." Albus looked down at her. "Okay, I'll stop." Albus shifted and went to pull out. "Wait, stop, it doesn't hurt anymore."  Albus looked up. "Are you sure? I'm fine with stopping, we don't ha-""It doesn't hurt." Cassie whispered, looking him in the eyes. 

Albus nodded and started thrusting in and out of Cassie. Cassie's nails dug deeper as Albus picked up the pace. 

Cassie shook her head. "No, no, no, no." She was staring at the little white stick in fear. Cassie bit her lip as she stared at the pink plus sign. There was a knock on the door and Cassie's head snapped up. "Cassie, is everything alright in there? You've been in there for a while." Draco whispered. Cassie felt her heart race quicken. "Ye-yeah, Dad. Everything's fine. I'll be out in a minute." She called. Cassie quickly shoved the test into her pocket and stood up. 

Cassie pulled the door open to see her father standing outside. His forehead was creased as he wore a frown on his lips. "Are you sure? You look pale." Draco whispered. Cassie sighed. "I'm fine, Dad. I'm always pale." Draco chuckled as Cassie walked passed him. He took a deep breath. "Cassie," Draco started. Cassie looked up, feeling a lecture coming on. "Your brothers are going to the Weasleys' for Christmas and I know you're dating that Potter boy, so if you want to go I guess I won't be mad." He mumbled. 

Cassie felt her heart stop at the mention of Potter. "So you can spend Christmas all along? I don't think so, just come with Dad. It'll be fine. I'm sure if they can handle us they'll handle you." Draco shook his head as Cassie walked over to her bed and Draco watched as something fell out of Cassie's pocket. Draco's brows furrowed as Cassie sat down on her bed. 

"I mean we're a lot alike, Dad, except I wouldn't become a death eater, I don't hate the Potters, and I'm not prejudiced," Draco wasn't paying attention. He reached down and picked the small stick up. "Dad?" Cassie sat up as Draco was slowly standing up. 

Draco looked up at Cassie. "Cass," He whispered. "Is this what I think it is?" Cassie's eyes went wide as she stared at the stick in her father's hands. Cassie's eyes brimmed with tears as she quickly stood up. "Dad, I-I can explain." Draco nodded. "Yes, I'd like an explanation." Cassie took a deep breath. "There was a party a few months ago and I was drinking, me and Al both were, one thing led to another and we sort of had sex." Draco reached up and rubbed his forehead. He turned around and lowered himself onto the bed. 

Draco was being very quiet as he stared at the little plus sign. He looked up at Cassie then back down at it. "The plus means positive, right?" Cassie nodded. Draco's tone was unreadable as he spoke and it was freaking Cassie out. "Dad, will you say something please?" Draco looked up at Cassie. He set the test onto the bed and stood up. Cassie was preparing herself for the worst, getting kicked out, maybe being murdered, you know the normal things a pregnant teen has to worry about when telling her parents the news. 

Draco pulled Cassie into a tight hug. She had not been expecting this. Cassie broke down in her father's arms and he rubbed her back. "Shush, shush. It's alright." Cassie shook her head. "I'm so sorry, Dad." She whispered, burying her face in Draco's shoulder. "Don't be. Everyone makes mistakes. I made my fair share of mistakes growing up," Draco whispered. "Whatever you decide I'll support you but I think you should tell Albus." Cassie nodded as she pulled away, wiping her eyes. "I'm scared what if he-what if he doesn't-What if he breaks up with me?" Draco sighed. "Then me and your brothers will be here for you." Cassie bit her lip. "What if they're not though? They're both friends with Albus." Draco sighed. "Well you have me and Leo." 

Cassie wiped her eyes again. "You mean it?" Draco nodded. "Of course, Cassie but right now I think you need to go tell Albus." Cassie sighed. "Can't it wait till tomorrow? I'm exhausted." Draco chuckled. He took a step forward and kissed the top of Cassie's head. "Get some sleep, we'll talk when you wake up. Alright?" Cassie nodded. Draco gave her a warm smile and walked out of the room. 

Cassie walked over to her bed and threw the silk sheets back. She climbed underneath them and pulled them up to her chin. Cassie drifted off to sleep soon after that. 

Draco sat in his study holding a glass of fire whiskey. He was shocked no doubt but one thing was for sure. He wasn't losing his daughter. Draco had made a mistake when he was Cassie's age, one bigger than her's. One that still haunts him to this day. 

Draco glanced down at his forearm and shook his head. He downed the rest of his whiskey before the doors open. Draco turned around in his chair and smiled as Leo ran in. He looked just like his mother with soft eyes and curly black hair. He was only seven and it had been a miracle he was born. Scorpius was suppose to be the last kid Astoria could have and then they were blessed with Leo. 

Leo ran over to the chair and Draco ruffled his hair. "Hey, Bub. Whatcha need?" Leo leaned forward. "Do you think I'll get a puppy?" Leo asked. Draco chuckled. "A puppy? We already have a cat." Leo sighed. "Yeah, Dad, but puppies are waaaaaaaaay better." Draco shrugged. "I don't know, Bub. We'll see." Leo sighed. "Alright, Dad. I'm gonna go annoy Sirius now." Draco chuckled. "You do that." 

Sirius was the oldest boy, who despite what people say was not named after Sirius Black. Astoria had just loved the name. He had graduated Hogwarts last year and was staying at the manor until he finished Auror training. 

Draco's mind went back to Cassie and he leaned into the chair as Leo ran out. Draco looked up at the ceiling shaking his head. "What are we going to do, Tori?" Draco whispered. Draco was scared shitless to say the least after all his wife had died from complications while giving birth to Leo.