-Eight-

Draco froze as he looked up at Leo. Scorpius' eyes had widened as Sirius' jaw hung open. Rose had found a pretty interesting spot on the floor that she watched. Harry's head slowly turned to Draco. 

"What did he just say?" Harry whispered, his grip on his fork tightening. Draco cleared his throat. "He's just uh...he has a pretty big imagination." Draco chuckled, reaching over and ruffling Leo's hair. Leo shook his head. "No, Dad. You told us that Cassie was pregnant." Sirius looked between Harry and his dad. 

He cleared his throat. "You know this has been a lovely dinner but um, I'm kinda full. Scorp, Rose wanna go do anything else?" Scorpius and Rose nodded. "Yeah." They said in unison standing up. "Sirius, Scorp, sit down. Mrs. Weasley worked hard on this meal. You're not going to waste it for an awkward conversation." Sirius and Scorpius sat back down. "Yes, sir." They both whispered, their heads hung low. 

Draco looked back over at Harry. "Is she pregnant, Draco?" Draco shrugged. "Yes but I don't see how it's any of your business seeing as she's my daughter." Harry set his fork down. "And she's dating my son." James looked between his dad and Draco. Draco nodded. "It's not your son who's pregnant, is it?" 

Harry scoffed and shook his head. "I knew this was gonna happen. I knew Albus was too good for that Malfoy slut." Draco's jaw clenched. "Excuse me?" He whispered. Harry looked over at Draco. "You heard me, Malfoy." Ginny was glaring at Harry along with Hermione. "Harry!" Ginny shrieked. "She's a slut just like her mother was." Everyone sat in shock. "Dad!" James shouted

Draco set his fork down. "Kids, I think it's time we go," Draco set his napkin on the table and stood up. "Thank you, Mrs. Weasley for this wonderful meal and for inviting us," Draco looked at the kids. "Come on, now before I do something I regret. Sirius, go get your sister." Draco whispered. 

Sirius nodded and stood up, walking out of the kitchen. "Is it even my son's huh? I bet it's some random kid at Hogwarts, isn't it?" Draco slammed his hand down on the table. "It is your son's. My daughter is not a slut," Draco spoke sternly. "And I suggest you shut your mouth, Potter, or else." Harry was standing now. "Why should I? She ruined my son's future! Now he has to throw his live away for some stupid girl and her spawn!" Draco pointed his finger at Harry. "Shut it before you're the one bleeding on the floor this time!" 

Ginny stood up and placed a hand on Harry's shoulder. "Harry, just calm down." Harry shrugged her hand off. "Albus was suppose to get a job as at the ministry. This summer he's interning under the minister!" Draco glared at Harry. "And he can still do that, even if he is the father." Draco sneered. 

He was losing his head and he knew that was bad so did Scorpius. He quickly stood up. "Dad, just calm down, alright? Let's go." Scorpius grabbed Leo's hand and walked towards the door. Draco turned to follow. "Yeah, Malfoy, just run away from this like you do everything else!" Draco turned around. "I'm not running away! Your son's the one who ran away! He dumped Cassie in the time she needed him the most! He's the runner." Harry nodded. "Good, cause he sees her for what she really is, a who-""Harry James Potter!" Molly Weasley shouted. "Sit down all of you!" She bellowed. 

Fear filled Harry's eyes and he lowered into his chair. Molly took a deep breath and turned to the Malfoys. "Come take your seats, dears. It's Christmas Day after all so we are going to sit down as if we were a normal family. We are going to put all childish grudges behind us and we're going to be happy and we're going to be happy for Albus and Cassie when they walk in here. We are going to be supportive of whatever decision they make because Cassie is now family." 

James bit his lip. He felt like he should say something but he also felt like it would stir the pot more. James glanced up to see Draco watching him and he knew that was a sign. "It's not Albus' decision, Nan." James whispered. Harry and Molly both looked over at him. "What?" Harry whispered. James sighed. "It's not Albus' baby. It's mine." Harry's face filled with rage. "You slept with your brother's girlfriend?" Harry whispered. James nodded. "We were both drunk." He stated. 

The kitchen door was pushed open and Sirius, Albus, and the woman of the hour, Cassie all stood there. Sirius' brows furrowed in confusion. "I thought we were leaving?" He looked around, seeing Draco sitting down. "We're staying apparently." He whispered. 

Everyone's eyes were on either Cassie or James. "What happened?" Cassie asked. Harry looked over at her. "Congrats." He told her in a sour tone. Cassie's brows furrowed and she shook her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Harry's eyes drifted to Cassie's stomach and she felt it become a bottomless pit. They knew. Every one of the Weasleys knew and Potters knew. 'Fuck' Cassie thought. 

James looked up. Almost as if he had read her mind he nodded. 

The kitchen door opened again and Teddy and Victoire clambered in. "Sorry, We're late," Ted started. "Traffic was a bitch," He looked around the room, his brows furrowing. "Who died?" He asked. Ginny glared at him and threw his hands up. 

Fleur suddenly squealed when she caught sight of a shine on her daughter's finger. "Teddy proposed! Ze proposed!" And just like that everyone has forgotten about Cassie and James as they made eye contact. James sighed and looked down at his plate, moving his vegetables around. This was definitely going to be a bumpy ride.