-Fifteen-

Draco was sitting on the couch when the floo flared up. He glanced up from his book to see James. Draco narrowed his eyes. "Did I miss something? Did Cassie's pregnancy speed up and she have the baby early?" James slowly shook his head. "No," He suddenly panicked. "Oh my god! Did that actually happen?" Draco shook his head. "No, but um you're here and Sirius isn't here and I know that you know Sirius isn't here because during the week ten to eight he's at Auror training." 

James nodded. "Yeah, I know that. I'm here to check on Cassie." Draco's eyes widened. "Turn around before it's too late." Draco raised his brow. "Why?" Draco set his book down. "She's angry at one person right now and that'd be you." James placed his hand over his heart. "Why me?" Draco sighed. "Well, she's made a bed next to the toilet and is claiming that if she ever sees you again she's ripping your heart out," He paused. "To put it lightly." James glanced towards the doorway. "Oh." He whispered. 

Draco sighed and picked his book back up. He marked his place and set the book aside. "James, are you serious about this baby?" James stopped himself with making a Sirius related joke and he nodded. "Yes, sir. I want this baby and I want to be here. That's why I stopped in, I plan on checking in on Cassie everyday." Draco nodded. "Alright. She upstairs in her bathroom." 

James tilted his head. "That's it? No 'hurt them and I'll crucio you'?" Draco sighed. "James, through out my 30 years of life, I've learned-""Wait, I thought you were like forty seven." Draco glared at James. "No, I'm 30." He lied. James nodded. "Oh." There was no way the math added up. He had to be at least forty eight because Sirius was almost nineteen and if he was nineteen and Draco was really thirty, Draco would have fathered him at eleven, Cassie at twelve or thirteen, Scorpius at fourteen, and Leo at like twenty plus Harry was forty eight.

"Anyways, throughout my life I've realized that heartbreak is enviable. There's no way you can't hurt the person you love, unless you're that sickly, cute, disgusting couple, but those people never last. What I'm saying is I love my wife very much but we fought more times than not. Some of things that we said were harsh and it hurt but we weren't childish and we worked through it," Draco picked his book back up. "Just treat her well and don't get psychical," Draco pointed a finger at him, remembering his past. "Then I won't be afraid to go to Azkaban if I hear that you put a finger on her and not in a gentle or loving way or that child. I'll make sure we both go to Azkaban." James nodded. "I don't plan on it, Sir. I don't want t hurt Cassie." Draco nodded. "Alright," He nodded towards the stairs. "Go on."  

James walked out of the living room and ran up the stairs. He walked to Cassie's room and peaked inside. He walked in and over to the bathroom to see a pile of blankets in front of the toilet. James knocked on the threshold and Cassie turned towards him. 

"YOU!" She growled. James threw his hands up in defense. "Me!" He shouted. Cassie stood up. "I haven't been happy to walk five feet away from this bathroom because of you!" She hissed. James' eyes fell on the blanket. "Your dad told me you made a bed in here. I didn't think he was serious." Cassie narrowed her eyes at him. "I am serious. I'm never leaving this bathroom again." Cassie crossed her arms over her chest. 

"So how are you gonna eat?" He asked. Cassie looked up. "I'm not going to. I eat, I throw up. I walk, I throw up. I stand up, I throw up. I can't keep anything down." James chuckled. He walked over to Cassie. "Then Quaffle will be undernourished." Cassie bit her lip. "Alright, you got me there. That thought didn't even cross my mind," Cassie threw the blanket over her and buried herself in the pile of blankets. "I'm gonna be a terrible mother!" She whined. 

James sighed and bent down. He lifted the edge of the blanket up and saw Cassie hugging her knees to her chest. She looked up at James with tears in her eyes. "You're not going to be a terrible mother. If anyone's going to be the bad parent it's me," James sighed and sat down on the bathroom tile. "Did you know when I was like seven I locked Albus and Lily out of the house?" Cassie shook her head. "No." She whispered. James nodded. "Yeah. Albus was annoying me and kept begging me to play cars with him and Lily was outside playing with the babysitter so I told Albus I'd play with him outside so he went outside and I locked him out then went to the front door and locked that so it wasn't on accident either." Cassie cracked a smile. "You really did that?" She whispered. James nodded. "Oh yeah and that wasn't the only time. Albus was an annoying bugger." Cassie searched his eyes. "I'm scared, James. What if something goes wrong? My mum died from complications during labor. What if the same happens with me?" She whispered. James' brows furrowed as he shook his head. "Hey, no. Don't say that." Cassie sat up. "But I'm terrified." James nodded. "Me too. I'm literally a giant child, Cass," James sighed. "But we're gonna do this together and we're going to have a pretty cool kid." Cassie smiled. "Are you sure?" James nodded. "Yeah. Have you met me? I'm as cool as it gets and between our looks. Holy hell we're going to have a gorgeous baby." Cassie giggled. "You sound a bit full of yourself." James grinned. "I'm not a bit full of myself," He looked up at her. "I'm really full of myself." Cassie giggled. 

"So are you guys going to the New Years ministry ball?" James asked. Cassie nodded. "My father wants us to go. I don't want to but when do we Malfoy's ever get a choice when it comes to balls." James chuckled. "Is Albus taking you, m'lady?" Cassie shrugged. "He hasn't asked me yet." She whispered. James tilted his head. "Really? It's tomorrow." Cassie sighed. "Yeah, I know but he will. You taking Alice?" James shrugged. "I don't know. I think I'm gonna fly solo this year." Cassie chuckled. "Just make sure you don't get anyone else pregnant." James laughed. "Oh you can count on it."