-Twenty-

Draco, Harry, and Ginny sat in a small muggle diner not far from Kings Cross. Harry didn't want to be here whatsoever but Ginny forced him to come. He sat with his arms crossed over his chest, slouching in the booth. The three were all drinking coffee. 

"What is it you want, Malfoy?" Harry snapped. Draco looked over at Harry, narrowing his eyes. "I wanted to talk about our grandchild." He whispered. Harry rolled his eyes. "That thing isn't my grandchild. It's a Malfoy." Draco chuckled. "Well it's mine and it's a Potter," Draco took a sip of coffee. "You don't see me complaining do you?" Draco mumbled. 

Ginny sighed. She picked up her cup. "What is it about the," She shot a look at Harry. "baby you wanted to talk about?" Draco smiled, knowing there was another sensible one here. He set his cup down. "Well, it's more about James and Cassie really. As you know they're keeping the baby." Draco whispered, motioning to Ginny. Ginny nodded. "Ye-""Wait, they're keeping it?" Harry asked. Harry turned to Ginny. "A-and you knew this?" He whispered. He sounded hurt more than anything. He was hurt that James hadn't told him about this decision. They normally didn't keep secrets in their house. 

"Yes, Potter, as much as you don't want it to happen, they want to keep the baby and I really don't appreciate you trying to bribe my daughter." Harry's face fell and he sat up. "Listen, I-""I don't want to hear it, Potter," Draco turned back to Ginny. 

"I'm concerned about their relationship and how it could affect the baby." Draco stated. Harry leaned onto the table. "Which is why they should give it up. I'm not saying an abortion but at least adoption." Draco sighed. "They want to try, Potter and I admire them for that but there's a lot of things to be figured out living arrangements, if they're not living together a schedule, custody, and many other things." Draco picked his coffee back up. 

"I agree," Ginny told him. "I can speak with James about these things, perhaps you could do the same with Cassie?" Draco nodded. "Yes, I planned on talking with her when I go to Hogwarts next month." Harry raised his brow. "Why are you going to Hogwarts?" He asked. Draco looked over at him, annoyed. "Cassie has an ultrasound and she asked me to come since I missed the last one." Harry shifted. "They've gone to the doctors already?" He asked. 

Draco nodded. "Yes, they went a few weeks ago." Ginny smiled. "Did you see the scan, Draco?" She asked. A smile broke out on Draco's face and Harry swore it was the first time he had seen Draco smile. He had a nice smile. 

"Yes. It's amazing, isn't it?" Ginny nodded. "It is." Harry turned towards Ginny. "You knew about this too? They showed you a picture?" Draco pinched the bridge of his nose. "Potter, maybe you would have been let in on these things if you hadn't have blown up like the way you did. I'm sure James thinks you don't care about this child," Harry looked down at his lap. Draco sighed. "I have a copy, would you like to see it?" Harry nodded slowly. Draco reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a grey and white picture. 

Draco slid it over to Harry while turning towards Ginny. "James has his heart set on it being a girl." Ginny chuckled. "It has to be a boy, especially with how popular boys are in our families. My mum had seven before me." Draco nodded. "And I have zero female cousin's on my fathers side plus Cassie's the only female Malfoy to be born in ages." 

Harry was staring at the photo in shock. It was a little blob and suddenly Harry thought back to the first time he had seen and heard James on that screen. 

"Exactly and Harry's family has had mostly males. Although I would love a granddaughter, it's a boy." Ginny added. Draco shrugged. "I don't really care what the baby's gender is as long as it's healthy and Cassie makes it through the birth." 

Harry looked up, realizing Astoria had passed away due to labor complications. "Is she scared at all?" Harry asked. Draco glanced over at him before nodding. "She hasn't said anything to me but I know she is. I mean how could she not be?" Draco shook his head. "I think we're all scared, except for Leo. He hasn't really grasped that concept yet." Harry nodded. He felt the atmosphere had changed significantly. It wasn't great before but it was worse now. 

"I didn't know your kids were such prodigies, Malfoy." Harry whispered, changing the subject. Draco looked up. "Excuse me?" Harry sighed. "I didn't know they played instruments." Draco nodded. "Oh, yes. I uh started them when Scorpius was five I believe," Draco glanced up at the ceiling. "Actually he might have been four." Ginny smiled, taking another sip. "Cassie has a beautiful voice." Draco smiled. "Astoria had one too. I can't sing for the life of me so she must have gotten it from her." Harry nodded. "I didn't realize that sh-""Has layers? She isn't like the Malfoys before her?" Harry looked down at his lap. He didn't want to admit he was wrong but he felt like it was the right thing to do at this moment. 

"I didn't realize I was wrong," Harry whispered. "About all of you." Draco nodded. "It's alright. I understand. It's hard but people change and children aren't their parents. I learned that meeting James and Albus." Harry picked his cup up. "Children certainly aren't their parents." Draco shrugged. "Well, a little bit. Albus is quiet but if someone disrespects him, he speaks up." Harry nodded. "I notice that Cassie is quite competitive." Harry whispered. 

Draco chuckled. "Oh my, don't even get me started on her competitiveness. She's such a lady and extremely elegant, like she had tea parties and pretended she was a princess when she was little, but if Sirius challenged her to I don't know a race or wrestling all of that goes out the window until she wins." Ginny chuckled. "Yeah, she's beaten Ron in an arm wrestling contest quite a few times." Draco and Ginny started laughing. "Don't forget thumb wars too." Harry added. 

Draco nodded. "Yeah, don't even get me started on the time we played wizard chest for two days straight, I'm talking a forty-eight hour match, because I beat her the day before." Ginny smiled. "Who won?" Draco sighed. "She did. She was eight. Astoria had to drag me out of bed the next day." Ginny started laughing. "Harry has a similar story." Harry shook his head. "No, no, don't tell hi-""Harry and James played a seekers match once, when James was I think ten or nine and he beat Harry so hard." Harry nodded. "I haven't played with him alone in a while." Harry whispered. Draco chuckled. 

Author's note

Y'all...this isn't even an albus book but at the moment it is the number one under the tag #albusseveruspotter....whoa?