-Twenty One-

Cassie was pacing her room. She was bit her lip as she turned, continuing to pace. The door opened and Cassie didn't bother looking up. 

"Whoa, blondie. Ease up on your lips there. You're bleeding." James said, pushing the door shut. Cassie looked up. She stopped biting her lip and took a deep breath. "Either my dad's dead or your dad's dead. Either way someone's dead!" She shouted. James chuckled. "Just calm down. No one's dead." Cassie narrowed her eyes at him. "Are you kidding me? They were talking on the platform, James! They hate each other. Someone's dead!" 

James walked over to her. "Just take a deep breath. No one's dead," James placed his hands on Cassie's biceps and looked into her eyes. "Just calm down." Cassie nodded as she searched James' eyes. Her breath caught and she quickly stepped backwards. "I uh, um how do you know no one's dead." 

James reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a bundle of papers. "Because my dad wrote me a letter." Cassie looked up. "What?" She whispered. James smiled. "Yeah, yeah. He uh said that this isn't the most ideal situation and it is the last thing he wanted but he's here for me....for us," James shook his head. "I don't know what your dad said, Cassie, but it was the right thing." Cassie smiled. "So no one's dead and your dad's semi okay with this?" James nodded. "Yeah. Everything's looking up." He whispered. James trailed his eyes over Cassie. Just one more thing and it would be perfect. 

"Everything's perfect," Cassie whispered. "Except-""Hey, how about you come to the party tonight? You can let loose." Cassie raised her brow. "James, you do know pregnant women can't drink right?" James nodded. "Yeah. I knew that but you can let loose without drinking. Just forget about everything going on, don't drink, and relax." Cassie chuckled. "Alright, I'll think about it." James smiled and nodded. "Great. That's great." 

He snapped his fingers. "Bring your greatest booze." He joked. Cassie nodded. "Oh of course." James walked over to the door and went to open it. 

"James?" James turned around. "I'm glad your dad came around." James smiled. "Me too. Tell your dad I said thanks please." Cassie nodded. "Sure. I'll see you tonight." James smiled and walked out of the room. 

Cassie sat across from Albus on her bed. "So...." She whispered. Albus looked up. "So?" He asked. Cassie sighed. "Albus, there's something-""Don't say it. Please don't say it." Cassie sighed. "Babe, I can't keep doing this if you keep acting like this." Albus scoffed. "If I keep acting like this? You're having a baby with my brother, sorry if I'm not jumping over the moon." 

Cassie shook her head. "Albus-""But it's fine because in a few short months it'll be like this never happened." Albus shrugged. Cassie stood up. "What do you mean this will all be over?" Albus looked up. His brows furrowed as he shook his head. "Because you don't really want to keep the baby?" Cassie scoffed. "This is what this is about? Albus, I want to keep this baby. When I saw it on the screen, I felt something." Albus stood up. "Did you every think it was hate? or may-""Are you saying I hate my baby?" Albus shook his head. "N-""My heart grew in that exam room. I felt nothing but love for my baby, Albus. I can't continue to date you if you're going to be a child!" Albus nodded. "Great, that's exactly what you want isn't it! So you can get with James, huh!?" Cassie raised her brow, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Wow," Cassie whispered. "I don't want to be with James, Albus," She whispered. "I love you." Albus shook his head as his eyes watered. "You and James went to the party together, he goes to your house everyday, and I guarantee your dad likes him more than me." Cassie shook her head. "You're being extremely childish. James never asked me to the party and neither did you! We went as friends. He comes over to check on me and the baby, which is more than you ever do, he talked me out of coming out of the bathroom. He's held my hair back, something you've only done once! We've sat and talked for hours about the baby and-" Cassie cut herself off as she looked up at Albus as a thought popped into her head. She quickly shook her head, pushing it out. 

"He's been there and you haven't." Cassie whispered, as tears brimmed her eyes. Albus looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry, Cassie, but I can't be there when you're pregnant with my brother's baby." Cassie shook her head. "I don't want to do this right now, Albus. Just, just go." Albus looked over at the door and nodded. Albus walked over to the door and stopped. 

"Cassie, are we?" Cassie looked up at him. "Are we done?" Albus asked, his voice cracking. Cassie looked up at him as tears spilled from her cheeks. "I don't kno-I love you, Albus." Albus nodded. "I love you too, Cassie." 

Albus walked out of her dorm and went towards Slytherin. He walked into his dorm and Scorpius looked up. "Hey, ma-What's wrong?" Albus shook his head. "No-nothing. Um what's up?" Scorpius shook his head. "Nothing, just getting ready for James' party tonight. You coming?" Albus looked up. "He's having a party, huh?" Scorpius nodded. "Yeah, you should come. Just don't get drunk like the New Years party, that was a disaster. I had to throw those shoes away." 

Albus nodded. "Okay, I'll go but uh, I can't keep it a promise that I won't drink." Scorpius sighed. "Just don't do anything stupid." Albus nodded. "Okay, I won't. I don't need another reason for Cassie to break up with me." Scorpius sighed. "She loves you, Al. I'm sure you two will work through whatever problems you have." Albus nodded. "Yeah, I hope so."