-Three-

Cassie sat outside the study with the rest of her brothers. She was sitting on the ground with Leo next to her. 

"Draco, I can't believe you! You're supporting this decision!" Pansy shouted. Sirius looked down at Cassie. She was staring at her knees as if they weren't there. Sirius sighed and turned his attention back to the door. "Yes, Pansy! She's my daughter, I'll support her through everything she does!" Draco shouted right back. "It's murder!" Pansy shouted. 

Cassie scoffed. "So much for nan being traditional." She whispered. Leo looked up at her and sighed. He gave her a side hug and the corners of her mouth turned upwards. Cassie wrapped her arm around Leo and rubbed his back.

"What does it matter to you! She's not your fucking daughter!" Scorpius' eyes widened. His dad only swore when it was really bad. "She'll be making a mistake, Draco." Draco groaned. "I don't care, Pansy! It's what she wants to do. I can't stop her from the decision she makes because it is her body!" Pansy glared at him. "You're unbelievable!" She shouted. 

Cassie and Sirius made eye contact as the door was pulled open. Draco's eyes filled with sorrow as they landed on Cassie. Pansy pushed passed Draco. "Come on, Cassie. I'll take you to St. Mungos." Draco glared at her. "I thought you were against the idea." He mumbled. Pansy spun around. "Maybe I could talk her out of it!" Pansy snapped. 

"Stop!" Cassie shouted. She looked between the two. Cassie pushed herself up. "I'm not doing this today. I have to tell Albus before I do anything. I haven't even made a final decision yet, just because I asked doesn't mean I'm going through with anything. I'm just considering it along with adoption and maybe even keeping it," Cassie looked over at Pansy. "But shouting like this is not going to change anything." 

The front door opened and shut and everyone turned towards it. Scorpius turned white as a ghost. "That's Albus." He whispered. Cassie's breath caught her in throat. "I'll be in my room," She whispered. "I might take a bath." Cassie turned and left before anyone could say anything else. 

Scorpius rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm gonna go." Draco nodded. "Yeah keep him occupied until Cassie's ready to tell him." Scorpius nodded and turned to leave. Sirius looked up at his dad. "I'm going to um go anywhere but here," Sirius whispered. "Maybe the Potters'." Sirius turned to leave. 

Draco looked over at Pansy. "You can't actually be okay with this, Draco?" Pansy whispered. "Okay with what?" Pansy sighed. "All of it! Your teenage daughter is pregnant with a Potter. The Draco I knew would never let that happen!" She shot at him harshly. Draco nodded as he placed his hand on Leo's shoulder and squeezed it. "The Draco you knew was a scared boy who wanted to please his father. He wasn't a father," Draco looked down at Leo. "C'mon Leo. Want to play a seeker match?" Leo smiled and nodded. He ran off down the hall. 

"The Draco you fell in love with is gone so get over it." Draco walked down the hall leaving Pansy in shock. She quickly shook it off and left. 

Cassie was sitting in her bathroom, on the toilet while the water ran. She was bouncing her leg as she thought about the fact that Albus was right down the hall. Cassie knew she needed to tell him but she couldn't work up the courage. There was a knock on the bathroom door and her head snapped up. "Who is it?" She called. Her voice shaky. 

"Cass, it's me," Me was Albus. "You alright in there?" Cassie felt a lump form in her throat. She slowly pushed herself up and stumbled over to the door. Cassie unlocked it and pulled the door open. Albus gave her a small smile. His hair was gelled down and his green eyes searched Cassie's face. His small fell as his forehead creased. 

"What's wrong?" Cassie felt a lump form in her throat. "Albus." She broke down before she could even finish. Albus pulled her into a hug. "Hey, hey. It's okay," Albus rubbed her back. "What's wrong?" He asked again. Cassie pulled away and looked up at him. "I'm pregnant." She whispered. Albus immediately tensed up and stumbled backwards. "Your-You're what?" Cassie bit her lip as more tears fell from her eyes. "I'm pregnant." She repeated. Albus shook his head. 

"Ho-How could you?" Cassie looked up at him. "What?" She whispered. Albus shook his head. "Don't play that innocent act with me, Cassie. I can't- I can't believe you." Albus turned and walked out of her room, leaving Cassie confused. 

Albus stormed into Scorpius' room. "Did you know about this!?" He shouted. Scorpius looked up. "Know about what?" Albus scoffed. "Cassie cheated on me!" Scorpius stared at him in shock. "What?" He asked. Albus nodded as his face fell. "She's pregnant but we haven't, we haven't done anything yet, Scorp." Scorpius shook his head. "No, she told my father it was yours," Scorpius whispered. "Cassie's not the type to cheat." Albus threw his hands up as tears welled in his eyes. "Well she did!" 

Scorpius sighed and thought for a minute. He snapped his fingers. "Or maybe you two slept together at the Halloween Party. You did get blackout drunk." Albus sighed. "But I woke up in our dorm and it's not like I would sneak out of my girlfriends dorm or her out of mine." Scorpius sighed. "Listen, mate. Cassie loves you. She wouldn't cheat on you." 

"Al?" Albus turned around to see Cassie and he sighed. "Did you cheat on me?" He whispered. Cassie shook her head. "No, I would never. We slept together at the Halloween party in my dorm. I woke up and you were gone." Albus shook his head. "I woke up in my dorm. Who did you sleep with, Cass?" Cassie stepped forward. "You, Al. I slept with you!" She shouted. "We were both drunk and you asked me if I wanted to go do my dorm after we made out for a minute and so I took you up there and things escalated from there!" Albus shook his head. "If it was me then how come I don't remember that, Cass!" Scorpius stood up. "Calm down, guys." Scorpius walked over to them, getting ready to jump in-between the two. 

"Well it was you! I was drunk and looking for you and I found you!" Albus scoffed. "Are you sure? Scorp, you were with me the entire time do you remember this?" Scorpius thought back to the party as Cassie and Albus stared at him in anticipation. Scorpius glanced up. He really didn't want to take sides here. "No," Scorpius whispered. "I remember taking Al back to the dorm he was wasted." Cassie shook her head. "I didn't cheat on him, I slept with Albus!" Albus stepped forward. "Are you sure! Because everything else says otherwise!" Cassie shook her head. "I mean it's a little fuzzy but I'm sure it was you. I wouldn't have if it wasn't. I love you, Al!" Albus scoffed. "Doesn't seem like it." 

Scorpius' face fell. He looked up between the two. "Cassie," He whispered. They both snapped their heads towards him. "What!" She snapped. Scorpius swallowed the lump in his throat. "You did sleep with a Potter," He whispered. "Just not Albus."