-Ten-

Draco walked into the manor to see Cassie sitting on the couch, reading a pregnancy book. Draco chuckled. "I made you an appointment today. You go in tomorrow." Cassie looked up. "Did you know there are cases where babies are born with full sets of teeth," She whispered. "What if that happens to my baby? No one will want to adopt a baby with a full set of teeth." Draco raised his brow. "So you're leaning towards adoption?" 

Cassie shrugged. "I'm not sure yet. It just seems like the more sensible option at the moment." Draco nodded. "That makes sense....with the father being a child and all." Cassie chuckled. "He is a giant kid." Cassie whispered. Draco smiled and walked over. He kissed the top of Cassie's head. "You know reading those books are just going to make you paranoid." Cassie looked up. "What makes you so sure of that?" She asked. Draco chuckled. "Your mum did the same thing when she was pregnant with Sirius and she stressed herself out over nothing." 

Cassie raised her brow. "Have you met the guy? There's definitely something wrong with your son dad." Draco laughed and pulled his coat off. He hung it on the rack before walking back over to Cassie and sitting next to her. 

"So you're keeping all of your options open then?" Cassie shook her head. "Yes and no. I'm not having an abortion." She whispered. Draco looked up. "It's not m-""I don't think it is dad. I'm just not having one to piss of Mr. Potter." Draco started laughing. "Oh really?" Cassie nodded. "Dad, I'm about to tell you something and you can't march over there to kill him." Draco nodded. "I'm listening." Cassie glanced over at him out of the corner of her eyes. "Promise?" Draco sighed and held his pinky out. Cassie hooked her pinky with his and they pushed their thumbs together, locking it. "Promise." Draco repeated. 

"Mr. Potter tried bribing me into getting an abortion to which I reminded him that we also have money so abortion is out of the question so I can piss him off. Perhaps I'll tip off the press as well." Cassie looked down at her book as Draco chuckled. He shook his head. "You are your father's daughter." He whispered. Cassie giggled. "Dad, you can't say that because I'm your daughter." Draco shrugged. "But it's the truth." 

Cassie rolled her eyes while smiling. "When's my appointment tomorrow?" She asked. Draco thought for a minute. "I believe one." Cassie nodded. "Will you come with me?" Draco raised his brow. "I thought James was coming with you?" Cassie nodded again. "He is but I wan-wait I never told you that!" She shrieked. "Did you listen to our conversation!" Draco's eyes widened. "Alright, maybe I did but I didn't hear everything else. I was just checking to see if it was an inappropriate time to interrupt." Cassie shook her head. "You're unbelievable." Draco chuckled and ruffled Cassie's hair. "And you're pregnant." He joked. 

Sirius walked into the room and groaned. "This house has twenty rooms yet no matter how hard I try I can't avoid you!" Sirius turned back around, tugging on his hair. Draco furrowed his brows and looked down at Cassie. "He's still mad," She informed. "He's also ran into me five times today on accident. I'm everywhere he can't escape me." Draco shook with laughter as he stood up. "He'll get over it. Scorpius got over you and Albus getting together so Sirius will get over this." Cassie shrugged. "Not likely." 

Draco rolled his eyes. "You kids tend to hold grudges don't you?" Cassie snorted. "We get it from you," She stood up and stretched.  "I better go write James and tell him about the appointment." Draco nodded. "You know, maybe you should take Albus instead of me." Cassie sighed. "Dad, we're not talking. We haven't talked in three days. He came over yesterday while you were at work and wouldn't even look at me." Draco shrugged. "What happened in the bathroom on Christmas?" He asked. Cassie shook her head. "Nothing. He just held my hair back and then I tried talking to him but he just told me to ignore it and then held me for a few minutes." 

Draco shook his head. "It's a shame. I like Albus even if he's a Potter." Cassie raised her brow. "What's a shame? The fact that I slept with his brother, I'm pregnant, or the fact that I'm pregnant with his brother's baby?" Draco shook his head. "Merlin no. The fact that his father's a prick." Cassie shrugged. "You're a prick too, Dad." Draco held a finger up. "I used to be a prick. Key word there, used." Cassie nodded. "That's exactly what a prick would say." Cassie walked out of the living room and Draco sighed. 

James was sitting on his bed, watching TV when there was an owl at his window. James sighed. "Don't people know how to text now days." He pulled the window open and the owl dropped the letter. He did a U-turn and flew out. James picked the letter up and immediately recognized the neat cursive. 

He smiled and opened the letter. 

Dear James S. Potter 

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at one at St. Mungos. You're welcome to meet us there to come. It'll probably just be a routine ultrasound and then we'll be on our way. Perhaps we could get lunch after seeing as I have some things to talk to you about. 

I hope you're well and your parents haven't been to hard on you about this whole thing, surprisingly my father's been very supportive. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow at one.

Sincerely Cassiopeia G. Malfoy 

James smiled and folded the letter back up. He walked over to his desk and tossed it in the top drawer. He walked back over to his bed and climbed in, smiling like a fool. 

A few seconds later Albus had heard a pecking at his window. He sighed and pulled the window open. The bird had a letter in his beak and he carefully dropped it into his hand. Albus petted the bird and it flew off. Albus looked down at the letter and sighed. It was pretty thick and he recognized the handwriting straight away. 

Albus ripped the envelope open and took the familiar stationary out. There was a monogrammed CM in the corner of the paper with leaves around it. Albus sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed there were quite a few papers but he was going to read it. 

My dearest Albus 

That was how they had started all the letters they sent to each other. They found it cheesy and they had loved being cheesy. 

I can't express how sorry I am and I don't think you'll ever forgive me because although it was a mistake, sleeping with James was a stupid thing. I can't stress this enough but I love you to the moon and back. I know we both want to pretend like this thing isn't happening but we can't do that because in a few months it'll be all over school and the papers and then in more months, after that, there will be a new addition to both of our families. 

I've thought long and hard about the decision I have to make and as much as we both hate it, it is a decision that James is apart of. I'm worried that what he wants and what I want are two very different things but I have a feeling that in the end it'll all work out. I really do love you, Albus, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 

My dad had a crazy thought yesterday saying that I should invite you to my doctors appointment tomorrow at one that happens to be at St. Mungos. I tried explaining to him that we haven't talked in three days and that you probably wouldn't come.

Albus chuckled seeing she had 'accidentally' given him all the details to the appointment in the letter. 

Don't tell anyone, especially my dad, I told you this but he said he liked you, even if you're a Potter then of course him being him he proceeded to insult your father. I think the old age is getting to his head but can you believe it? My father doesn't want to kill you for dating me and breaking up with me but that's not the point. 

I really do miss you, Albus. I miss talking to you and I understand if we stay broken up or if we get back together and nothing's the same or if you never trust me again but I think a part of me will always love you, Albus Severus, no matter how funny your name is. You are my first love but please, Al, talk to me. Even if we can't be together again, I'd like it if we were friends. 

Love your star, Cassie. 

Albus smiled. Cassiopeia had been named after a constellation but Albus had called him her star. He folded the letter up and walked over to his desk. He pulled a piece of paper out and a pen. Albus began to write. 

My dearest star

I'll see you tomorrow. 

Love Albus Severus

It had been short and simple but it was straight to the point. Albus hadn't forgiven her yet but he did miss Cassie and he loved her with all of his heart. 

Authors note 

Cassie's and Albus' relationship makes me wanna barf.