-Twelve-

James, Albus, and Cassie all sat around a circular table outside a cafe in Diagon Alley. Albus was leaning forwards onto the table, his chin in the palm of his hand while Cassie and James gushed over to photo of the ultrasound. James should have been the one third wheeling not Albus. He reached over and laid his hand on Cassie's knee. 

Cassie looked over at him smiling. "It's amazing." Cassie whispered, showing him the photo. Albus nodded. "Yeah, it is." He said, bored. Cassie's forehead creased as James sighed. "Dude, it's your little niece or nephew in there." That had stung Albus. Albus shook his head. "It looks like a blob." James looked absolutely offended as he stole the photo. "No, it doesn't. Look you can somewhat see arms and legs." James turned the photo around and Albus looked up. "It has your eyes." He mumbled. Cassie giggled but stopped realizing Albus wasn't meaning to be funny. He was leaning more towards sarcasm. 

She looked down at her cup of tea, running her finger around the rim. "So what is it you wanted to talk about?" James asked, handing the ultrasound picture back to Cassie. Cassie was staring at the photo. She looked up at James. "I want to keep the baby." She whispered. James' eyes widened and Albus quickly sat up. 

That had not been what Cassie had wanted at first. She was going to tell James she wanted to give the baby up for adoption but then she saw it on the ultrasound and she had changed her mind completely. 

James wasn't expecting it at all especially with her and Albus getting back together. James expected her to want to give it up for adoption. James sat there shocked for a minute. 

"You don't have to be apart of the baby's life if you don't want to. I'll have plenty of help between my dad, my brothers, and as much as it pains me to say, my aunt Pansy," Cassie whispered. "I completely understand if you don't want this." James shook his head. "No, blondie. I want to be there. I mean I came to the appointment, I think it's pretty obvious I want to be here." Cassie smiled as Albus frowned. This was not how it was supposed to be going not at all. 

Albus had not expected either of them to say those words. He very discreetly moved his hand towards his arm and pinched himself. Nope, he wasn't dreaming. Albus had imagined how the conversation between the two would go last night and it had been completely different. 

"Listen James, I'm in love with Albus and I don't want to have your kid. I'm giving it up for adoption wether you like it or not." And James had agreed. "Yeah, well I love Alice so I want you to give it up for adoption." 

Albus dropped his head into his hands. Cassie glanced over at him. Her smile falling. "I should probably go. I promised Leo I'd show him the picture." James nodded. "Right. Uh, ready to go Albus?" Albus looked up. He wasn't ready to go home. He did not want to go home with James. "Al, wanna come to my house?" Albus looked over at Cassie and saw the look of sorrow and worry on her face. Albus gave her a warm smile and nodded. "Yeah, let's go." He stood up and grabbed her hand. Cassie's smile returned. They walked towards the leaky cauldron and flooed to Malfoy Manor. 

As soon as they landed in the living room, Leo ran in. "Did you get it? Did you get it? Did you get it?" He asked, bouncing up and down. Cassie chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, bud. Calm down." Cassie handed Leo the picture and he beamed at it. "I'm gonna be an uncle!" He shouted. 

Cassie smiled. 'At least someone's excited' She thought. Cassie cursed silently for thinking that, knowing exactly who she meant. She glanced over at Albus, then quickly down at the floor. Cassie looked back up just as Sirius was walking into the living room. 

"Ugh, you again," He whispered but this time he didn't walk out and he said it with less disgust. Cassie raised her brow as Sirius walked over, peering over Leo's shoulder. Cassie smiled. "Hmmm," Sirius whispered. He looked up. "What? What are you smiling for?" Cassie shrugged, smiling like a goof. "Nothing." She whispered. Sirius narrowed his eyes at her. "You know what I tried." Sirius threw his hands up and walked towards the doorway. "But-""Nope, I've had enough Cassie for the day-No I've had enough Cassie for a month!" He shouted from the hallway. 

Cassie chuckled and looked down at Leo. "Can I see the picture bud?" Leo nodded and handed it back to her. He turned and skipped out of the room. Albus smiled. "Let's go upstairs." Albus whispered, wrapping his arms around Cassie's waist. Cassie smiled and nodded. "Alright." 

Cassie and Albus were making out on Cassie's bed. Albus hovered over top of her as one of his hands gripped her hip tightly. Cassie's arms were wrapped around his neck. The kiss was hungry, from both parts, and filled with passion. Albus' grip loosened and his hand moved down to Cassie's thigh. Cassie pulled away. "Albus." She whispered. Albus made eye contact with her his hand not leaving her thigh. He bit his lip. "You're mine," He whispered. "Not his and I need this." Cassie unlaced her fingers and moved her hand to Albus' cheek. She leaned forward and pecked his lips. "I," Another kiss. "Will always," And another. "Be," One more." Your's." Albus smiled and his grip on her thigh tightened. "Is that a yes?" Cassie grinned. 

"That's a yes, Albus Severus." She whispered. Albus smiled and leaned down, connecting their lips again. Albus pulled away, kneeling on the bed. He had one leg between Cassie's and the other on the outside. He yanked his shirt off as Cassie pulled her wand out. "Muffialito." She whispered. Albus grinned as Cassie set her wand aside and he pulled Cassie's shirt off. 

Albus smirked. "I'm gonna show you just how much you mean to me." 

Authors Note

It's late and I'm too tired to write a smut scene plus I suck at writing them so I'm sorry but like I'm also not sorry....if that makes any sense at all.