-Thirty Two-

"This is unbelievable, dad! What about mum!" Scorpius shouted. They were in one of the rooms upstairs and Cassie sat on the couch while Draco and Scorpius were having it out for each other. "I'm haven't forgotten about her, Scorp. I will never forget about your mother. I love her, Scorp." Scorpius scoffed. "It doesn't seem like it, since you were off making out with that healer!" Scorp shouted. 

Well actually it was Scorpius having it out for Draco. Draco was being very calm about it. "Son, I love your mot-""Scorp, you can't expect him to be lonely for the rest of his life. I'm moving out this year, You'll be moving out next year. Who knows when Sirius is moving out and Leo will be off to school soon." Scorpius shook his head. "Okay, and? We can go visit him. It's only been seven years!" Draco sighed. "Scorpius, it's nothing serious. We've just gotten coffee a few times and that was the first time we've kissed. It probably won't go anywhere." 

Cassie turned to Scorpius. "See?" Scorpius nodded, tapping his foot. "Alright, Cassie. Do you know how old she is?" Cassie shook her head. "No. I never asked. She looks to be about forty." Scorpius chuckled. "Oh my. Not at all, in fact she's twenty seven." Cassie's eyes widened. "WHAT!" She shouted. "Twenty seven? How does she look so old?" Draco sighed. "She's a victim of premature aging." Cassie scoffed. "Yeah, maybe she's in it for the money, dad." Draco's brows furrowed. "Who would marry me for money?" Cassie shrugged. "Mum married you for love." Draco narrowed his eyes at her. "That's cold. Besides if we were serious and we ended up getting married, I'd make her sign a prenup. Me and your mother signed a prenup much to your grandfather's dismay." Cassie sighed. "But she won't need the prenup if she gets pregnant. The kid will be included." Draco made a look of disgust. "Children, I'm forty eight, my swimmer are a no go." Cassie groaned. "UH! Dad!" Cassie shrieked covering her ears. 

Draco rolled his eyes. "Besides after we found out about Leo and the risks your mother had me get a vasectomy because we didn't want to risk it again." Cassie pointed at him. "But they can be reversed." Scorpius nodded. "She has a point." Draco sighed. "Cassie, Scorp, I do not want anymore children unless they are with your mother. She was the only person I wanted to have kids with and that's that." 

Scorpius sighed. "I'd rather you date Aunt Pansy then Healer Ryder." Draco sighed. "Her names Monica." Cassie threw her hands up. "Monica, Scorp! Her names Monica." Scorpius shook his head. "That's a prostitute's name if I've ever heard one." Cassie held her hand up. "Not that we shame prostitutes." Scorpius nodded. "Of course not. It's not our bodies." Cassie nodded with a smile. "I raised you well." They turned back to Draco. "End it." They said in unison. 

Draco sighed. "You were okay with this earlier." Cassie nodded. "That was before I found out she's ten years older than me." Draco sighed. "That's not that bad, Cassie-""Ten years difference is Me and Leo and nots not even how far apart you two are." Draco nodded. "I have to end things." Cassie smiled. "Yes you do. Better send her a letter and get me a new doctor." Draco rubbed his chin. "Do you really need a new doctor?" Cassie nodded. "Yep! Anyone but you though. That- that'd just be weird." Draco shuddered. "Never in a million years." 

Cassie and James were in their dorm now and James was going through his mail. "Hey, want to be my date for Teddy and Victorie's wedding?" Cassie thought for a minute. "Uh, sure." She shrugged. James smiled. "Great, it's April ninth." Cassie stretched out on the bed and James stood up. He walked over to Cassie and sat down between her legs. 

"I sent my Gran and Gramps a picture of the ultrasound along with the sex of the baby, same with the rest of the family except they didn't get pictures." Cassie smiled. "That's nice. I still have to tell the rest of my family about it." Cassie whispered. James eyes widened. "You haven't told them yet?" Cassie shook her head. "No?" James chuckled. He leaned down and kissed Cassie's stomach. 

"I can't believe we're having a little girl." He whispered. Cassie nodded. "Me either. It's unbelievable." James chuckled. "You owe me ten galleons I believe." Cassie rolled her eyes. "I'm not giving you ten galleons, Potter. What are you even going to do with the money?" James shrugged. "Something." He whispered. He leaned forward and pecked Cassie's lips. Cassie smiled and pulled away, laying her head on the pillow. James placed his hands on her stomach and grinned like a fool.

 "That's my baby in there." He whispered. Cassie chuckled and nodded. "Yep." James rubbed his thumb over the fabric as he felt a kick against his hand, making his grin widen more. 

The door flew open and Cassie looked towards it to see Scorpius panting as he looked between the two. "Grandfather escaped." He whispered. Cassie pushed herself up and felt her heart race pick up. That was bad. That was very, very bad. Cassie looked over at James and he saw the expression of fear on her face. "It's alright," He whispered. "Everything will be alright."