-Two-

Sirius held the lamppost extended toward Leo. "Prepare to die, Little Lion." Leo jumped into a readying stance, holding his own post out. "You shall be the one dying tonight, Sirius!" They were talking in weird accents. Sirius raised his brow. 

"Ready!" He jumped into his fighting stance. "Ongard, young brother!" Sirius and Leo began fencing with the lampposts. Leo swung his lamppost around and hit Sirius in his other side. "Oh no! Oh!" Sirius clutched his side. "I'm wounded!" Sirius shouted. 

Scorpius looked up from his book and his eyes moved between the two. "Stop being so-""AH! Blood!" Suddenly there was ketchup flying upwards. Scorpius looked over at Leo who was just shaking his head in disappointment. 

Leo stepped forward and held the lamppost at Sirius' Adams apple. "Tell them, Leo Malfoy says hi." Leo moved the post down to Sirius' chest and pretended to run it through him. Sirius fell to the ground, his right hand clutching the lamppost as though it had actually been stabbed through him. He reached out with his other hand. "Goodbye...Cruel....Worl-" Sirius fell dead before he could finish. 

Leo turned to Scorpius. "How was that?" Scorpius started slow clapping. "Quite dramatic on Sirius' part." Leo ran over to the bed and Scorpius' eyes fell back on the book. Sirius' eye popped open. "Hey! At least I play with him." Sirius shot back. Scorpius rolled his eyes as Sirius pushed himself up. He walked over to the bed. "You're too cool! With your too cool for parents phase." Scorpius rolled his eyes. "I'm just a lot more mature than you. See it's like Dad and Mu-Dad has three children, two semi-functioning adults....then you two." Leo's jaw dropped. "Rude." He stuck his tongue out at Scorpius as Sirius reached over to ruffle his heart. "I take appreciation to that one, Scorp. You can't be serious all the time." 

Scorpius shook his head. "No, you can't be serious at all." Sirius shrugged as he held a finger up. "No, dear brother, I am Sirius all the time and I am quite Sirius Lee about that." Scorpius shook his head. "Ha, ha. We get it. Mum decided to be funny with naming you." Sirius nodded. "Mum had quite the funny bone while naming me. That obviously stopped when you were born." Scorpius picked the pillow up besides him and chucked it at Sirius, who only laughed when it connected with his face. 

Draco walked into the room at that moment. "Boys, why are grandmere's lampposts on the ground. Sirius and Leo shared a look at their eyes widened. "The uh, the....Nargles!" Sirius shouted. "Nasty little things." Draco raised his brow. "Well I expect the Nargles to put them back where they found them." Sirius nodded. "Or Me and Leo could put them back for the Nargles." Draco nodded. "That could also be done." 

Sirius and Leo scrambled to pick up the lampposts as Draco walked over to Scorpius' bed and sat down. Scorpius shrugged. "Just one of Mum's old books. What do you need?" Draco sighed. "We need to have a talk when the other boys get in here." Scorpius shifted and set his book down. "Without Cassie?" Draco nodded. "Yes. She's resting right now and this is important." Scorpius sat up further. "Then why not wait for her?" Draco sighed. "Because she already knows." Scorpius nodded. "Oh." He whispered. 

Sirius and Leo walked in. "Boys have a seat, somewhere." Draco motioned to the room. Sirius and Leo shared a look. Sirius sat in a chair across from the bed while Leo sat next to Draco. Sirius felt fear buildup in his stomach. "Where's Cassie? The last time we all talked like this someone d-""She's fine, Sirius. She's just sleeping and no one's...dead." Sirius nodded as his eyes fell on his lap. Draco nodded. "Alright, I'm just going to rip the bandage off," Draco whispered. "See the thing is-""Don't tell us you're getting married!" Sirius shouted. Scorpius shot forward. "Dad!" Draco shook his head. "No, I'm not getting married. It has nothing to do with me. Your sister's pregnant." Draco blurted out. 

Scorpius' eyes looked like they were going to fall out of his head while Leo beamed and Sirius jumped up. "Are you serious!?" He shouted. Draco shook his head. "No but you are." Draco said. "Dad!" Scorpius shouted. Draco threw his arms up. "Sorry, I just had to make a before he did. But yes I'm serious and I'm telling each of you this now," Draco pointed his finger between the three of them. "We are being supportive of her no matter what her decision. She just made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes does anyone disagree with that?" Draco looked around the crowd.