-Four-

"You slept with my brother!" Albus shot. Cassie's entire world was falling apart. "I thought he was you!" Albus shook his head. "How? How could you possibly think that James was me!" Cassie's hands flew to her hair. "I was drunk and it was dark. You could have done the same thing with any other blonde hair and grey eyes girl!" Albus groaned and threw his hands down. "James' eyes are brown!" Cassie shook her head. "I'm sorry I made a mistake." Albus scoffed. "Yeah, a stupid one!" Cassie glared at him. 

"At least I didn't accidentally kiss Jenny Nott while sober!" Cassie snapped. Albus shook his head. "It was an accident!" Cassie shook her head. "How do you kiss someone accidentally!" Albus turned to Scorpius. "Back me up here." Albus shot. Scorpius sighed. "She has a point. You can't kiss someone accidentally but James' eyes are brown but Al you two do look similar and she was drunk and it was dark." Scorpius answered. 

"What's going on here?" The three teens turned towards the door to see Draco and Leo. Draco's eyes fell on Cassie and he saw her puffy eyes. "Leo, why don't you head to your room?" Draco looked down at Leo and smiled. Leo nodded and walked away. Draco stepped inside the room and pulled the door closed. 

"So," His eyes fell on Albus. "I assume you know." Albus scoffed. "Yeah, that she slept with my brother." Albus grumbled. Draco looked over at Cassie. "What?" He whispered. Cassie shook her head. "It was an accident, Dad." Cassie sobbed. Draco nodded. "It's okay, shhh," Draco rubbed her shoulder and looked up at Albus. "I think you should get going, Albus." Albus nodded. "Me too," He looked over at Cassie. "Um, we're, we're done." He told Cassie. 

Cassie looked up at him, her brows furrowing. "Al, I-""Don't want to hear it." Albus told her before walking to the door. He stopped and turned towards Scorpius. "See you tomorrow mate." Albus whispered before walking out. 

Cassie burst into tears and Draco pulled her into a hug. He looked over at Scorpius. "What happened?" Scorpius sighed. "There was a party a few months back and Everyone at Hogwarts was there, including Cass, Me, Albus.....and James. We were all drinking and Cass, thinking he was Albus, slept with James while she was drunk." Draco looked down at Cass and soothed her hair down. "There's still a chance it could be hi-""They haven't done anything, Dad." Draco looked between the two. He continued to rub Cassie's back as she sobbed into his chest. 

Albus pushed the door open to see James and Sirius on the couch, laughing. Albus felt his blood boil and he stomped over to them. "So when were you going to tell me!" Ginny stuck her head into the living room. James' knitted his brows and then they realized. "Right, that. Listen I thought cosmo could swim I didn't think he'd drown." Albus' eyes widened. "You killed Cosmo!?" James leaned into the couch. "Oh, it wasn't that." Albus shook his head. "No!" 

Albus turned to Sirius. "Did you know?" He asked. Sirius sat up. "Know what? I have no idea what you're talking about, mate." James stood up. "Albus, just calm down some." James whispered. Before anyone could register what was happening Albus punched James and he fell backwards into the couch. 

Ginny's eyes widened. "Albus!" She shouted. She rushed over to James who had a bloody nose. Sirius had jumped up and was holding Albus back. "Let me go! He slept with Cassie! Let me go, Malfoy!" Sirius froze and looked over at James. "Yo-you slept with my sister?" Sirius whispered. James looked up at Sirius and Albus. "No, I didn't. I don't know what-""Stop playing dumb, James! You slept with my girlfriend when she was drunk! She thought you were me." James stood up. "I didn't know that. She didn't say your name once and I asked her if she was sure twice and she said yes." James stabbed his fingers into Albus' chest. 

Sirius stepped forward and pushed James back. "Back up, mate because I have half a mind to deck you myself." James looked over at Sirius. "You're kidding right? Why do you want to hit me? Albus is the one dating her." Albus looked down at the floor. "We broke up." Sirius spun towards Albus. "Alright, I'm going to go now before I hit the both of you," He stabbed his finger into Albus' chest. "You're a bloody liar, telling her you love her and then leaving her now, when she needs you the most," Sirius turned towards James. "And you, I can't believe you, you need to talk to Cassie." 

Sirius turned and walked out the front door. James turned to Albus. "What do I need to talk to Cassie for?" He asked. Albus glared at him. "That's not place to tell you." Albus stomped away. 

"Albus Severus you get back here!" Ginny called but Albus didn't turn around. He continued stomping upstairs. Ginny turned to James and he shook his head. "It was an accident, ma. I was drunk." Ginny sighed. "Did you know it was her?" James looked down at his feet. "No," He said. "I thought it was Theodora Goyle." Ginny shook her head slowly. "James you need to apologize to Albus. You know how much he loved Cassie." James' eyes fell on the floor and he nodded. 

James walked towards the stairs and climbed up them. He knocked on Albus' door and took a deep breath. "Al, I'm sorry okay? I didn't know it was her. I thought it was Theodora Goyle. I was so drunk I couldn't even see straight," James waited. "You can't be mad at just me. She's in the wrong here too." The door opened. "What you did is unforgivable, James. I don't think I could ever forgive you." James shook his head. "It's over, Albus. It's not like anything changed. You two can go back to being girlfriend and boyfriend and I'll go back to being a player!" Albus scoffed. "Yeah, nothing's changed." The door slammed in James' face and he shook his head. It seemed like everyone was talking in code and it made no sense.