-Twenty Five-

Cassie was staring up at the ceiling when the door opened. "What happened between you and Albus?" Cassie sat up to see Rose and Scorpius. "He cheated on me with Alice Longbottom and he was tipsy plus he's just not okay with this whole baby thing." She whispered. Rose's eyes widened. "Oh, that doesn't seem like something Albus would do." Cassie shrugged. "Yeah, I didn't think so either." 

Rose and Scorpius shared a look. "When did it happen?" Scorpius asked. "A week ago. It doesn't matter, alright? I'm almost over it." Rose raised her brow. "You're almost over it?" Cassie nodded. "Yep." Rose tilted her head. "How can you be almost over something." 

The bathroom door opened and James walked in wrapped in a towel. "Hey, is this conditioner....Heeeeeeeeey." Rose's eyes widened. "That's how you're almost over something." Cassie looked over at James. "No, we're not doing anything....until I'm over Albus." James nodded. "Yeah. We want to try us out for the baby." Rose scratched her brow as Scorpius shifted. "This sounds like a bad idea." He stated. Cassie sighed. "How?" Scorpius shrugged. "Well, do you two even have romantic feelings for one another?" James and Cassie shared a look. "Yes." They said in unison. 

"After getting to know James I've grown to like him." Cassie whispered, her cheeks tinting. James grinned looking down at the floor. "Okay what about when Albus finds out?" James sighed. "Scorp, Albus doesn't care. If he did he wouldn't have slept with Alice." Cassie stated. Scorpius nodded. "Alright what if it doesn't work out, how would that affect the baby?" 

James shrugged. "We wouldn't be together. People can be civil and not stay together." Albus groaned. "You two are perfect for each other." Cassie smiled. "Thank you now can you tell Albus to fuck off until next week when I'm ready to talk to him?" Scorpius shook his head. "No." Rose sighed. "I think that's your department, Cassie." 

Cassie nodded. "You two aren't taking sides are you?" Rose shook her head. "We don't plan on it." Rose whispered. Scorpius shrugged. "I don't know I mean you are my sister." Rose turned to Scorpius. "And Albus is my cousin." Scorpius chuckled. "But he cheated." Rose nodded. "And Cassie cheated too." James clapped his hands together. "Alright, why don't you two take this outside." James walked over. "And why don't you put clothes on!" Rose snapped. James stepped backwards. "Alright, it's just Cassie has been very hormonal lately and-""I will blast the two of you out of this room before you can annoy me any further." James snapped and pointed at Cassie. "She took the words right out of my mouth." Rose glared at the both of them. "We'll see you later. Scorp, we're finishing this conversation in your dorm." Scorpius threw his hands up. "Why mine?" Rose sighed as she walked out. "Because that way I can storm out." 

Cassie turned to James. "I see where she's coming from." James tilted his head. "With being on Albus' side?" Cassie shook her head. "No, with wanted to be the one to storm out." 

Cassie crossed her arms over her chest and James gasped. Cassie furrowed her brows. "Are you okay?" She asked. James rushed over. "You're showing!" Cassie looked down and sure enough there was a small bump peaking through her tank top. Cassie's face lit up as James sat on the bed in front of her. He placed both of his hands on her stomach, rubbing his thumb of it. "That's amazing." He whispered. Cassie nodded. "It is. I didn't think I'd be showing this soon." James grinned. "She wants us to know she's here." Cassie rolled her eyes. "James for the last time, it's not a girl." 

James nodded. "It is and we'll find out in a short month." Cassie shook her head. "You're unbelievable." James shook his head. "No. I'm excited," James looked up at her. "I'm really excited." Cassie bit her lip. "Did you really want to kiss me the other day?" James smirked. "I want to kiss you everyday, that day was just...I wanted to kiss you more."

Cassie leaned forward and pecked his lips. She pulled away and placed her hand on top of James'. "It's a boy." She whispered. James' jaw dropped. "That's cold, Malfoy." Cassie shrugged, grinning. "But it's the truth." James moved his hands to Cassie's hips. 

"I asked my dad for those photos and he said he'd send them and then I got a letter from my mum telling me not to worry because her and your dad helped him pick out the flat." Cassie nodded. "We have a lot to worry about. Chances are they fought most of the time, my dad probably tried choosing a very fancy one." James nodded. "And my mum probably tried getting a house." Cassie nodded. "So we shouldn't be surprised if it's a mansion?" James shook his head. "No." He whispered. 

Cassie chuckled. "You should put pants on." James groaned and dropped his head. "Alright." He stood up and walked over to the bag on the couch. "I just don't understand why you're making me put pants on. I mean the views so much better like this." Cassie shook her head. "I never told you to put a shirt on." James chuckled. "You got it, boss. Anything else you want?" Cassie nodded. "Ham to disappear off the planet until August." James chuckled. "I wish I could help you there but unfortunately I can't." James grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. 

"This is all your fault you know!? I could be enjoying a nice, hickory, smoked Ham rig-And I'm gonna be sick!"  Cassie jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. 

"Whoa, blondie!" James was in his boxers as Cassie ran and double over into the toilet. James sighed and walked over to her. He pulled her hair back while rubbing her back. "You thought about ham didn't you?" Cassie nodded as she continued to get sick. "It's alright. I'm sure in a few months you'll be over the ham thing." Cassie looked up at James and glared at him. "It's still your fault. You just had to ej-" Cassie was cut off by another wave of nausea.