-Thirty Four-

James carried in another box into the flat and dropped it in the living room area where Cassie, Lily, Leo, and Ginny were sat on the floor, trying to put together a table. James set the box down and wiped his forehead. 

He looked up to see Albus slamming a box down on the kitchen counter. James sighed. "Dude, can you not break something?" He asked. Albus shot a glare at him. "Sorry," He mumbled. Albus stomped out of the flat. James looked up at Cassie, making eye contact with her. He nodded and followed him out. Cassie smiled as she looked down, finishing screwing something in place.

James trudged down the flat stairs and pushed the door open. Albus was standing on the sidewalk, besides the Ron's truck. James walked over and sighed. He reached into his jacket pocket and held a joint up. "I was saving this for later but if you want to-""Stop trying to be buddy buddy with me," Albus snapped. 

James nodded slowly, stuffing his hands (And the joint) back into his pockets. "I didn't mean to steal her," James whispered. "It wasn't my intention to hurt you," He added. Albus scoffed. "Well look at how that turned out," Albus tilted his head towards the sky, staring up at the clouds. 

"Can't you just be happy for me?" James shouted. He was tired of Albus being a whiny little bitch. Albus turned to look at him. "What?" He asked shocked. James scoffed. "I got the girl that I've wanted since first year. I'm about to have a family of my own and all you can do is pout. It's been four months, Albus. When are you going to grow up!" James shouted. Albus scoffed. "When am I going to grow up?" He shrieked. "What about you? You just pulled a joint out of your pocket flashing it around! You need to grow up, James," 

James shook his head. "At least I didn't pout when you and Cass got together," James pointed out. Albus shook his head. "That's not why I'm upset," Albus yelled. James raised his brow. "It's not?" He asked, his voice softening. Albus' face softened and he shook his head. "No. You're moving out, James, and we're not on good terms," Albus whispered. James's shoulders drooped. 

"Then lets put this behind us and move on. You're my brother, Al, and I don't want there to be bad blood between us," James said. Albus sighed and nodded. "I just, I loved her James," James nodded. "I know and I'm not saying she didn't love you but dude she moved on. It's time for you to do the same," He whispered. 

Albus shook his head. "I can't," He mumbled. James scoffed. "Why?" He asked, straight forward. "Because what if we were-""Albus, you two weren't going to go anywhere. Cassie said that with the way you were acting, she was going to break up with you either way even if you hadn't slept with Alice," James mumbled, trying to put it as nicely as he could. 

Albus sighed. "So she's over me. She doesn't love me anymore?" James nodded. "Yeah, she is." Albus nodded. He motioned towards the truck. "Wanna help me take in the crib?" He asked. James smiled. "Yeah," 

Cassie was putting dishes away when the boys walked in. "Left, left. No shit wait right," James shouted, earning a death glare from Albus. "Dude, pick a direction," Albus sassed. James sighed. "Sorry. I'm directlexic," James mumbled. Albus froze and slowly looked up at his brother. "No, you're an idiotlexic," 

Cassie couldn't help but laugh causing James's head to snap towards her. "Oh you think it's funny?" He asked. Cassie nodded. "No, I think it's true," Cassie said. James stuck his tongue out at her. "Stop bullying me and get over her and be my hands," 

Cassie sighed and set the plate in her hand down. She walked over to James and Albus. Cassie held two L's up on either hand. "Okay, right," James said, looking up at Albus. Albus chuckled shaking his head. "I can't with you, James," Albus mumbled. James shrugged and Cassie watched as they walked out, Draco taking their place as he walked in. 

Draco sighed as he walked over to the counter, leaning against it. "You're not moving in right away are you?" Draco asked. "Like you're going to stay home for break?" He added. Cassie looked up at her dad. "Do you want me to stay for break?" She asked. Draco sighed. "It's up to you, Cass-""Dad, do you want me to stay at home for break?" She asked. 

Draco nodded. "Yes," He mumbled. "I'm not ready to let go of my little girl yet," He whispered. Cassie smiled. "I'm not ready to leave, dad," She admitted. "I'm terrified," She said. Draco nodded. "Just remember. I'm only a phone call away and I can be here in seconds," Cassie smiled. "Dad, we still have months until anything happens," She told him. 

Draco nodded. "I know...I just wanted to make sure you knew," He whispered. Cassie smiled. "Wanna help me put these away?" Cassie asked. Draco nodded and walked around the counter, reaching into the box. 

"You know, your mom would be proud of you, Cassie," Draco said as he put some bowls away. Cassie looked up at him. "Really?" She asked. Draco nodded. "You've handled this situation so well. I'm proud of you," Draco admitted. Cassie smiled. "Thanks, dad," 

Cassie stared up at the ceiling. Her hands were resting on her stomach, waiting for the occasional kick. The door opened and James walked in. He flopped onto the bed, putting his hands behind his head. "Whatcha thinking about?" He asked. Cassie sighed. "My grandfather," She mumbled. "They haven't caught him yet and he's still out there," 

James sighed, rolling over. He leaned into the palm of his hand. "It's going to be fine. He won't hurt you or Lyra," James mumbled. Cassie sat up. "Lyra?" She asked with a raised brow. James shrugged. "I was trying out a name but I didn't like it," He said. Cassie smiled and pecked James's lips. She placed a hand on his cheek as she pulled away.

 "You don't mind me staying at my dad's?" She asked. James shook his head. "Not at all but uh, maybe I could stay too?" He whispered. "Just for a few nights. I don't like leaving you," 

Cassie smiled. "My dad will make you sleep on the floor," She warned. James shrugged. "I don't mind. As long as I'm next to you," Cassie smiled. "Yeah," She whispered. "I'm sure he'll be fine with it," 

Author's note 

if you guys have any name suggestions give them....please i'm desperate