-Thirteen-

James walked into the house, grinning. "Mum, you're a grandma!" James shouted. Ginny was sitting on the couch and she slowly shook her head. "Ever call me that again and I will make sure you don't make me a grandma." James shrugged. "Too late for that but," James snapped his fingers. "We're keeping the quaffle and I'd appreciate it if you kept this between me and you for a little bit." Ginny's brows raised. "Quaffle? What the hell are you talking about?" James sighed. "The fetus, the embryo, the raspberry." Ginny shut her eyes and took a deep breath. "You're keeping it and you can't even say baby?" James nodded. "Yes but that's besides the point. It's not like we're naming it that." 

Ginny rolled her eyes at her son's stupidity. "So you and Cassie both came to an agreement?" James nodded. "Yes we did." Ginny turned her body towards her son. "And did you think about how this would affect Albus?" James shook his head. "Nope!" Ginny sighed. "James," She started. "You realize this baby will be his niece or nephew and his girlfriend's baby?" James nodded. "Yeah but mum, you should have seen it." James' face lit up at the thought of the ultrasound. 

"Seen what?" Ginny asked. James smiled and walked over to the couch. He sat down across from his mum and reached into his pocket. James pulled out his copy of the ultrasound and showed it to Ginny. Ginny's eyes lit up. "Oh, you guys had an appointment today?" James nodded. "I would have told you but Dad was down here and he's still not very happy about the entire situation." Ginny reached over and rubbed his bicep. "Your father will come around, James." James shrugged. "It's whatever. So it's the size of a raspberry, which is a little insane because like it looks so much bigger in the ultrasound." Ginny chuckled. "Do you guys have a due date yet?" 

James eyes widened and he nodded. "It's July 24. I know it's still a while away but it's scary. I also found out what postpartum depression is today." Ginny's head perked up. "What?" She whispered. James nodded. "Yeah and apparently Cassie's mum had it after she had Scorp." Ginny leaned into the couch, sighing. 

James' brows furrowed. "Mum, what's wrong?" He asked. Ginny looked over at him. "Your father had it when you were born." James shrugged. "So?" Ginny's head snapped up. "James, one of the risk factors is a family member suffering from it soooo, there's a chance both you and Cassie could suffer from it." James sighed. "Mum, I don't want to worry about that right now. Do you know what I need to worry about right now?" Ginny knew it was a stupid answer. "What James?" James stood up. "My quaffle. I'll be upstairs." James stomped upstairs and Ginny shook her head. 

She turned her attention back to the TV. "That boy is going to be the death of me." She whispered. The floo flared up and Sirius stepped out. "James here?" He asked. Ginny nodded, not taking her eyes off the TV. "Upstairs." Sirius smiled and hurried over to the steps. "Thanks, Mrs. Potter." Ginny waved him off. "No problem, just don't kill him." Sirius shrugged, tilting his head. "I might." Ginny furrowed her brows before nodding. "Understandable." 

Sirius trudged upstairs and threw James door opened. He jumped. "What the hell, mate? What if I was up here wanking?" Sirius' face showed disgust. "But you weren't." James shrugged. "I could have been," He paused. 

"Wait, what are you doing here? I thought you were mad at me." Sirius nodded, walking over to sit on James' bed. He reclined himself and placed his hands behind his head. "Well turns out you can only want to kill one Potter at once. Two's too many, so at the moment, you're the favorite." James grinned. "Wicked," His brows furrowed. "Wait, who's the other one?" Sirius sighed. "Your brother. He's over at my house right now and I walked passed my sister's room to have buzzing filling my ears." James' eyes widened. "What?" His voiced cracked as Sirius nodded. "Yep. Your brother is having sex with my sister as we speak and I'm going to kill him." 

James' face fell. "But we-but I- No." His shoulders fell and Sirius sat up. "You alright, mate?" James shook his head. "Sirius, I-" James took a deep breath. "Mate, I think I'm in love with your sister." 

Albus rolled off Cassie and was staring up at the ceiling, out of breath. "Holy shit." He whispered. He looked over at Cassie. Her chest was rising and falling as she breathed heavily. "That was..." Albus grinned. "Amazing?" He asked. Cassie glanced over at him. "Yeah," She looked back up at the ceiling. "It was amazing." She whispered, her voice sounding like she was on another planet as she zoned out. 

Albus propped himself up on his elbows. "Ready for round two?" Cassie rolled onto her side. "Albus, I'm really tired. Between having sex and the baby, I'm exhausted." Albus nodded. "I understand that. We can sleep then." Cassie smiled. "You're the best." She whispered. Albus smiled. "No, you are." 

Albus pulled Cassie into him and she laid her head on his chest. Cassie was staring at her wall as Albus moved his hands to her waist. She hadn't slept with many guys, just two...well three now, actually four, she had forgotten Thomas Wood, but she never had to fake an orgasm until today. 

Albus was tracing a finger on her back. "Watcha thinking about?" He whispered. Cassie shook her head. "Nothing, just uh, just the baby." Albus nodded, his smile faltering. "I love you, Cassie." Cassie looked up at him. "I love you too." She whispered, smiling softly. 

Author's note

guys, I promise i'm not just like leaving this book with slow updates. I have like 40ish chapters written, I just forget to publish them