-Thirty One-

Cassie sat next to James in the three brooms sticks. Albus and Lily were on either side of them and the parents and Scorpius were on the other side of the booth. "So how's school?" Draco asked. Cassie nodded. "Good. It's been good." This was extremely awkward. Draco nodded. "That's good. What about you three?" He asked. James and Albus nodded. "It's good, Sir." 

Lily smiled. "It's very well, Sir. I just learned about boggarts in D.A.D.A." Draco nodded. "Boggarts are quite interesting things." He whispered. Harry nodded. "Yes, they are." Cassie shared a glance with James. 

"Um, I'm feeling a little nauseous. I'm just going to go to the restroom. I'll be right back." Cassie slipped out of her chair and headed towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna go make sure she's okay." James stood up and followed Cassie away. 

Ginny raised her brow but shook it off. "So Lily how's Lorcan?" Lily smiled. "Good." Ginny nodded, shoveling some food into her mouth. 

James pushed the bathroom door open. Cassie was leaned against the sink with her arms crossed over her chest. "You alright?" He asked. Cassie shook her head. "No, I'm horny and that dinner is torture." James chuckled and placed his hands on her hips. "So you're not nauseous?" He asked, raising a brow. Cassie shook her head. "No," She uncrossed her arms and draped them over James' shoulders. "But your arms look great in this shirt," Cassie raked her fingers over James' bicep. "And your hair looks like you just had sex and it's driving me crazy," Cassie's other hand ran through James' hair. "Plus I'm horny." James chuckled. 

 "Want me to fix that?" James asked, rubbing his thumb over her hip. Cassie it her lip and nodded. "Yes please." James chuckled and lifted Cassie up onto the sink. He pulled his wand out and flicked it at the door, locking it. James grinned at Cassie as he pressed his lips to hers. Cassie  shrugged James' jean jacket off and it fell to the floor. James yanked her sweater off and attached his lips to her neck. Cassie let out a moan as he sucked on her sweet spot. 

James pulled away and pulled his shirt off. Cassie pulled him back into a kiss as her hands worked on undoing his jeans. James slid his hands up Cassie's skirt and gripped her thighs. Cassie undid James' belt and unzipped his jeans. 

There was a knock on the bathroom door and the teens both froze. "Is everything alright in there?" It was Harry. "The doors locked." James looked at Cassie then back at the door. "Uh, yeah. Cassie's just um the whole place smells like vomit, dad. We locked the door until I get the smell cleared out!" James shouted. Cassie buried her face in James' shoulder. "Alright, is she feeling any better?" James looked down at Cassie. "We may be a while." James told him. "Alright, well tell her I hope she feels better." 

Cassie lifted her head up. "Talk bout almost getting caught in the act." James grinned. "Almost." James slipped Cassie's underwear off and pulled her forward. Cassie shifted and let out a moan as James slowly thrusted inside of her. 

James grinned as Cassie threw her head back. "All better?" Cassie looked up at James. "Hmm, all better." She whispered, pecking his lips. James continued thrusting in and out of her. James smirked. "You're gorgeous when I'm inside of you." Cassie smiled. "And you're hot every second of every day." James chuckled as he continued thrusting into her. 

There was another knock on the door. "How bout you two get decent and join us for dinner, yeah? You can continue this back up at the castle." Ginny said. James froze as Cassie's face grew beat red. "Now, before I unlock this door myself and none of us want that." 

James slowly slid out of Cassie and did his pants up. Cassie got back dressed. They walked over to the door and James unlocked it. Ginny stood outside the door with her arms crossed over her chest and she was tapping her foot. "It couldn't have been that bad." James looked up. "It's not. It's worse." He whispered. Cassie nodded in agreement. "The dinner sucks. It's too awkward." Ginny sighed. "I don't know why. Harry and Draco have gotten quite close, it's never awkward like this." 

James' eyes widened. "They're friends now?" Ginny nodded. "It's weird." Cassie pushed James aside. "Great, glad they're getting along but um the flat what does it look like and where is it?" Ginny chuckled. "It's in London. A few blocks from Diagon alley." Cassie nodded. "Alright but did my dad go over the top? We get to decorate it right?" Ginny chuckled. "Yes. You two get to decorate," Cassie let out a breath of relief. "I'm not really sure though. I was at work when they went house hunting." 

James froze. "Dad said you went with." Ginny shook her head. "He's a liar." Cassie and James shared a look. "Oh no." Cassie whispered. "I'm sure it's not that bad." Cassie looked up at James. "It's going to be bad. I won't be surprised if by flat, he means a house," Cassie shook her head. "We're screwed." Cassie walked past them and over to the table. 

James turned to Ginny. "You won't tell anyone about the bathroom, right?" Ginny nodded. "I'd like to forget about it. Now let's go." 

They walked back to the table and sat down. Cassie sighed and sat with impeccable posture. "Alright, can we cut the awkward shit. We're a family now and if it's going to be awkward like this just imagine the birthdays, the weddings, all of it so whatever it is that is making this awkward please just stop it." Albus looked up. "Alright then you and James stop dating. That's what the source of my awkwardness is." Cassie rolled her eyes. "Oh for the love of Merlin. Grow up! I like James alright? He didn't stomp on my heart." Albus shrugged. "You stomped on mine." 

Cassie rolled her eyes and turned to Harry and Draco. "And you two, what's so awkward between you two. Ginny said you two have become friends!" Draco and Harry shared a look. "I uh, well I," Harry cleared his throat. "I saw Draco and your doctor kissing." Scorpius tense and looked over at Draco. "What?" He asked. 

Cassie leaned forward. "Dad is that true? Were you and Healer Ryder snogging?" Draco looked between his two kids. "Um, uh, well, uh we...."