-Twenty Four-

Cassie groaned and shifted. She felt arms around her waist and she looked over her shoulder. James was sound asleep. Cassie was hit with all of the memories from last night. She sighed and rolled over. Cassie reached up and ran her hands through James' hair. James groaned. His eyes fluttered open. 

"Holy fuck, you're blurry." James whispered. Cassie chuckled. "That's because you don't have your glasses on." James untwined his fingers and reached behind him to grab his glasses. He slipped them on and looked back over at Cassie. "How you feeling?" Cassie shrugged and sat up, leaning against the head board. "Hurt." She whispered. 

James propped himself up on his elbow. Cassie's eyes were still puffy and it hurt James. "It'll get better," He whispered. "It'll take a while but it will." Cassie sighed and laid her head against the wall. "I'm just going to try and focus on the baby," Cassie laid her hand on her stomach. "I'm forgetting about everything else but the baby." James shrugged. "Maybe you should have a rebound." Cassie chuckled. "Just not you?" She asked. James snapped his fingers. "Exactly." Cassie nodded. "Alright, I'll just go find another guy and sleep with him right now then just come on back." James sat up. "Alright, I take it back!" 

Cassie chuckled and leaned back against the wall. "That's what I thought, Jamesie." James smiled at the nickname. "So your morning sickness has stopped?" James asked. Cassie groaned. "James, something you should know about morning sickness is that it doesn't discriminate on time of day." James chuckled. "Want to go get breakfast?" Cassie nodded. "I suppose so." 

James pulled the door to the great hall and Cassie walked in. James followed in behind her and the chatter seemed to stop. Their heads all turned towards James and Cassie. Cassie leaned over to James. "I think they're staring at you." She whispered. James shook his head. "They're staring at you." Cassie looked up at him. "It could be either of us. Our families are famous." James nodded. "Right." 

Alice walked up to Cassie and James with Dom and Jenny Knott. Cassie furrowed her brows as she saw the smirks on their faces. "Are you feeling alright today, Cassie?" Alice asked. Cassie nodded. "Yes, I'm fine." Jenny narrowed her eyes. "Are you sure? You're not feeling nauseous?" Cassie chuckled and crossed her arms over her chest. She took a step forward. "No. Not. At. All. Did you have fun faking that orgasm last night, Alice?" Alice tensed up, her smile falling. 

Cassie took another step forward. "Two can play this game, Alice. So watch yourself." James looked over at Dom. "You really told her?" He asked. Dom's face fell as the girls walked away. "I didn't tell her," Dom whispered. She shrugged. "I don't know who did but she asked me about it and I told her I had no idea," Dom looked over at Cassie. "No matter how much I hate her, I'd never betray you like that James." Dom turned and walked away. 

"Everyone knows." Cassie whispered. James nodded. "Everyone knows," He repeated. "Who told-" Cassie's eyes fell on Albus. "I have an idea." She shot. James' eyes fell on Albus and he sighed. "Just leave him be. He probably let it slip last night." Cassie glared at Albus, who was staring at the table. "Yeah, I'll talk to him about it in like a week." James chuckled. "Alright, let's get you and quaffle some food." Cassie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Food, I get it." 

They walked over to one of the tables and plopped down. James sat across from Cassie while she scooped eggs onto her plate. James grabbed a piece of bacon as Fred and Neil sat on either side of Cassie. "Baby mama," Fred nodded to her before turning to James. "We need to talk about quidditch." Fred said. Neil nodded. "Yep," Neil started loading things onto a plate. "Apparently Albus has a secret weapon for next week." James looked up. "What's that?" Fred shrugged. "We don't know. That's why it's a secret!" He shouted. James bit his lip as he thought for a minute. 

James turned around looking at Albus from across the hall. James spun towards Cassie. "I need you to ask Scorpius what the secret is?" Fred and Neil beamed. They shared a look before looking down at Cassie. "Yes!" They shouted. Cassie sighed as she placed a biscuit on her plate. "James, I'm flattered but Scorp isn't going to tell me." Fred shrugged. "But you could try." He suggested. Cassie smiled. "And you can shut up." Fred threw his hands up. "Feisty." 

Cassie grinned. "That's me, now pass me that sausage." Fred handed her the sausage and his eyes widened when he saw her plate. "Whoa, you're going to eat all of that?" He asked. Cassie looked down at her plate. "Of course I can I'm a teenage girl." Fred shook his head. "No, way." Fred whispered. Cassie smirked. "Is that a challenge?" She crossed her arms over her chest. Fred looked her over. "Maybe." James looked between the two. "Oh please. Like you could eat this much in one sitting." Fred nodded. "I can. I'm related to Ronald Weasley, I can out eat anyone." Cassie raised her brow. "Really?" Fred nodded. Cassie grabbed a second plate and started filling it up with the exact same thing she had. She placed the plate in front of Fred. 

"James, time us." James shook his head. "This doesn't seem like a go-""I don't care!" Cassie growled. "Time. Us." James' eyes widened. "Okay, okay," He looked down at his watch and waited till the time hit 8:10. "Go!" 

Fred and Cassie started eating. James and Neil watched in amusement as Fred shoved food into his face. They shared a look as they tried to keep from laughing. Six minutes later and Cassie was done. "Done." She dusted her hands together and let out a burp. Fred looked at her shocked. "What?" His jaw dropped and he dropped the biscuit in his hands. Cassie leaned forward. "I probably should have told you I beat your uncle Ron in an eating competition." James was staring at Cassie in awe and that was the moment he knew. He fell in love watching Cassie shove food into her face. I guess food really is love, then again we all knew that already. 

Fred shook his head. "No, no one can out eat uncle Ron." Cassie nodded. "I did and I beat him at an arm wrestle and a thumb war, um I think I beat him at a cook off, uh I forgot what else." Rose sat down next to James. "A joke war, wizards chest, a race, seekers match, bake off, a duel, shall I continue?" James grinned. "You're competitive, blondie." He told her. Cassie shook her head. "Am not!" James nodded. "You are." Cassie shook her head. "No!" James nodded. "Alright, if you insist but you'd never be able to beat me at an arm wrestle, I mean look at these biceps." James flexed his arms and everyone watched as Cassie's eyes lit up. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and clenched her jaw. "You have quite the ego, Potter!" James smirked but hid it. "I mean there's only one way to prove me wrong but it would show that you're competitive." Cassie bit her lip. She looked James over. 

Cassie moved the plates aside and set her elbow on the table. "Let's do this, Potter!" James grinned and set his arm on the table. "You realize the this mea-" Cassie slammed James' hand on the table. James' jaw dropped. "How in the hell did you do that?" James asked. Cassie smiled. "You spent too much time talking." She just shrugged. James shook his head. "No, I want a rematch." Cassie grinned and laid her elbow on the table. 

"I'm winning this ti-" James' hand hit the table again. "Unbelievable." James whispered. Cassie just smiled at him as James shook his head. "Thumb war." He stated. James and Cassie linked their hands together. "One, two, three, four I declare a thumb war. Five, six, seven, eight who can keep their thumb straig-" Cassie pinned James' thumb down. "What's next? A duel, wizard's chest, or perhaps a bet?" James shook his head. "I don't know wether to kiss you or accept your challenge right now."