-Five-

Scorpius and Leo rushed up the front steps of the burrow while Sirius, Cassie, and Draco lingered behind. Draco shook his head. "I don't think it was a good idea for me to come." He whispered. Cassie turned to him. "No, Dad. I need you here." She whispered. Draco gave her a reassuring smile and pulled her into a side hug. "It'll be alright. Just take deep breaths and get to the point." He told her. Cassie nodded as they followed Sirius up the stairs. 

He had been quiet lately and Cassie figured he was mad at her for sleeping with his best friend. It had been the same with Scorpius when Albus and Cassie first got together but after a few days he came around. They waited on the porch for a few minutes before the door opened and Hermione stood smiling at them until her eyes fell on Draco. "Oh, Malfoy." She whispered. Draco nodded to her. "Granger." Cassie sighed feeling the already growing tension.

 "We brought pie." Cassie pointed out. Hermione's eyes fell on the pie in Draco's hands. "Oh, that's nice. I'll just take that into the kitchen for Molly." She whispered. Draco handed the pie over and Hermione took it, stepping aside. "Come in, come in." 

The Malfoys stepped in and looked around. Cassie's face fell when she made eye contact with Albus. She quickly looked downward. "Cass!" Cassie looked up to see Rose. She loved that bushy haired ginger. A smile grew onto her face as Rose threw her arms around her and hugged her tightly. Scorpius walked over sighing. "Really? She gets a hug before me?" Rose pulled away and glared up at Scorpius. 

"Well from what you told me, yes. She deserves it more than you." Cassie sighed and looked up at Scorpius. "You told her?" Scorpius nodded. "Yeah. She was kinda wondering why James and Albus were fighting so I explained everything." Cassie looked over at Rose. "As long as the rest of the family doesn't find out. I'm already hated enough." Rose shook her head. "They don't hate you. They just...""Don't like me? Loathe me entirely?" Scorpius shook his head. "No I think they hate you with every fiber of their being." He told her. Cassie snapped her fingers. "That's the one." Rose rolled her eyes. "You two are unbelievable. They don't hate you, Cass." Cassie shrugged. "I beg to differ." 

Her eyes wandered the living room before falling on James and suddenly she felt a lump form in her throat. "Have you told him yet?" Rose asked, snapping Cassie out of her trance. She shook her head. "No." She whispered. Rose sighed. "You should talk to him, Cassie." Cassie turned to her and nodded. "I will, Rosie. It's just scary." Rose looked up at Scorpius and he groaned, looking down at the ground. 

"Well, I'd do it before Alice shows up." He whispered. Cassie groaned. "She's coming?" She turned to Rose. "Longbottom's coming here?" Rose nodded. "Yeah. He invited her last week." Cassie groaned. 

Alice had been nothing like her parents. She was a complete and total bitch along with James Potter's on and off again girlfriend. Cassie took a deep breath. "Alright, better to just rip the bandage off now and get it over with." Rose nodded. "Yeah. That's a great way to look at it." Cassie took a deep breath and walked over to James. 

He was sitting on the couch next to Fred. Cassie looked between the two. "Potter, can we talk?" James smirked. "Couldn't get enough of me the first time, Malfoy?" Cassie narrowed her eyes at him. "No. I just need to talk to you," James looked over at Fred and the two smirked at each other. James nodded and pushed himself up. "Somewhere privately." Cassie added. 

James nodded and led Cassie upstairs. They walked into a room that had two beds on either wall and the walls were littered with posters. "What is it?" James asked. Cassie narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "You knew we slept together." James sighed. "Listen, I totally forgot until now okay?" Cassie shook her head. "Why would you sleep with me when I'm your brother's girlfriend?" James threw his head back and groaned. "You slept with me too! It takes two to tango." Cassie sighed. "I thought you were Albus!" James nodded. "And I thought you were Tabitha Goyle! I was drunk too! Why does everyone think I'm in the wrong here? We both did it." He shouted. 

Cassie shook her head. "Your brother broke up with me." She whispered. James sighed. "I'm sorry. I knew how you two felt about each other. I tried explaining to him that nothing would change but he didn't seem to listen." Cassie tensed up. "James," She started. "Something did change." 

James looked down at her and he felt hope build up in his stomach. He had had a crush on Cassie since first year but every time he went to talk to her he chickened out and finally the start of Seventh year James had worked up the courage to ask her to Hogsmeade. As he had been on his way to the Ravenclaw common rooms to ask her out, he had found her making out with his brother. 

For the first time every James had found himself wishing that she was about to say those dreaded words James never wanted to hear from a girl. 'I have feelings for you' or 'I like you, like a lot' James Potter had been a player but Cassiopeia Malfoy is the one girl he would stop all of that for. 

"I'm Pregnant." She whispered and James froze. Those were not the words he had expected to hear coming out of her mouth. Those were the words he really never wanted to hear come out of anybody's mouth. James never wanted kids. Ever. He wasn't a kid person. He was a kid himself and the most immature person you would ever meet. He wasn't ready to be a father so all he did was stand there frozen as time stood still. 

Draco turned to Sirius. "Where's your sister?" Sirius shrugged as he took another sip of eggnog with an extra spike of alcohol. "I think she's talking to James." Draco's eyes widened as he took a sip of tea. "That can't be very good."