-Twenty Seven-

Cassie and James were walking through Honeydukes. They were in different aisles as they looked over the candy. James stopped and picked up some chocolate frogs. "These?" He asked. Cassie looked up from her aisle and nodded. James set them in the basket and continued walking down the aisle. Cassie grabbed some chocolate bars and walked around to James' aisle. She dropped the bars into the basket. 

"Alright, I'm done." James looked down at the basket and nodded. "Me too. Let's go." They walked over to the register and set the basket down. The cashier started to ring them up and James turned to Cassie. "There's still some things I need to set up for tonight so you have to like keep busy." Cassie furrowed her brows. "I thought this was our date." James chuckled. "No, I can be way more romantic." Cassie chuckled. "Alright." 

Cassie was sitting on her bed now with Zoe and Levi across from her. She had never been close with Chloe but Zoe and Levi were her people. "So Albus and Alice?" Zoe asked. Cassie nodded. "Yeah. That happened but I'm getting over it." 

Levi leaned forward. "When do you find out about the sex?" He asked. Cassie sighed. "The next appointment." Zoe sighed. "I'm still mad that you didn't tell us." Cassie grabbed Zoe's hand. "I'm sorry, okay? I was going to tell you guys, I was just going to wait. I'm still mad you guys found out from Alice." 

Levi cracked his knuckles. "I heard James is taking bets on the gender and I want in." Cassie groaned. "Really, Levi?" Levi nodded. "Uh, yeah. It's a fifty-fifty chance. I think those are good odds." Cassie chuckled. "It's a girl," She told him. "I think it's a girl." Levi raised his brow. "Are you sure? Because I'm putting 50 on it." Cassie nodded. "One hundred percent." Levi grinned. "Great. I mean I need to know these things if I'm going to be the godfather." Cassie raised her brow. "Oh, the godfather, huh?" Levi nodded. "Yeah." Cassie chuckled. "Levi, James gets to pick the godfather." Levi groaned. "But he's gonna pick Fred or Neil." Levi sighed. "He might. No ones knows but him." Levi glared at her. "And you." Levi whispered. 

Cassie shook her head. "I have no idea, Levi. We haven't talked about it." Zoe smiled. "What about godmother?" She asked. Cassie looked over at her, grinning. "There's a couple contenders." Levi crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. Zoe grinned. "I accept, Cassie. I will honor my role as your child's godmother." Zoe said, placing her hand over her heart. The girls giggled as Levi rolled his eyes. 

"I'm going to barf at the amount of girl happening here." Cassie rolled her eyes. "You're just mad." Cassie told him. Levi nodded. "Oh yes, I'm pissed. My dad was your godfather, I say we carry on the tradition of Zabini men being the godfather of the Malfoy's children." Cassie shook her head. "Levi, it isn't a tradition." She said amused. 

The door opened. "Ready, Cassie?" Cassie looked up to see James. "Uh yeah." Cassie whispered. She stood up and turned to the Zabini siblings. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." They nodded. "You bet." Levi said. "Stay safe, use protection, don't do drugs." Cassie rolled her eyes as they walked out. "Bye, mum!" Cassie shouted, pulling the door shut. 

"So where are we going?" Cassie asked. James smiled. "Come on, you'll see." James grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the Astronomy tower. James was covering Cassie's eyes as they stepped onto the tower. It was chilly and Cassie felt the breeze as soon as they stepped outside. "Are we outside? It's cold." James nodded and then remembered Cassie couldn't see him. James pulled it hands away and Cassie gasped. 

There were candles scattered around the roof and a blanket spread outing the middle. There was a picnic basket in the middle and Cassie smiled. "You are quite the romantic." Cassie whispered. James smiled and shrugged his jean jacket off. "Here." Cassie slipped the jacket on and sat down on the blanket with her legs to the left of her. James sat across from her. "So we have candy, strawberries, fruit, everything but ham basically." Cassie chuckled. "Thank Merlin." Cassie whispered as James opened the picnic basket.