-Twenty Two-

Cassie walked into the Gryffindor common room to the music blasting. There weren't many people there but it was still early. Cassie knew it would fill up soon. "Hey, bab-blondie." Cassie turned around to see Fred. Cassie smiled. "Hey, Freddie. Have you seen James?" Fred nodded. "Yes but he's not here." Cassie scoffed. "Of course. Let me guess he's already taken a girl upstairs." Fred shook his head. "Nope. He sent me to get you." Cassie raised her brow. "Why?" Fred smiled. "He has something for you." Fred said with a smile. 

Cassie looked around the common room. "Alright, um let's go." Fred smiled and linked his arm with Cassie's. "Off we go then." Cassie rolled her eyes as they walked away. They were walking through the halls and Cassie sighed. 

"Where is he even?" Cassie asked. Fred sighed. "We're almost there. Be patient." Cassie rolled her eyes as they walked up to the astronomy tower. "Are you two going to murder me or something?" Cassie asked. Fred shook his head. "No," He paused, casting Cassie a sideways glance. "Not yet anyways." Cassie chuckled and they walked through the doorway. Cassie was hit with the night air and she instantly shuddered. 

James was sitting on the edge of the tower, looking down at the lake. Fred cleared his throat and James turned around. He smiled and jumped up "Cassie." Cassie looked over at James. "Can you tell me what's going on before I'm thrown off this tower?" James chuckled. "I'm not killing you, go Fred." Fred nodded and ran off. Cassie turned back to James. "So what am I doing here?" 

James' smile grew. "I wanted to show you something and tell you something and give you something." Cassie chuckled. "A lot of somethings." James nodded. "Yeah, you could say that. Come here." 

James sat back down and Cassie walked over, sitting next to him. James leaned back. "See that star up there?" James asked, pointing to the brightest star in the sky. Cassie nodded. "Yeah, that's Adhara. It's one of the brightest stars in the sky." James smiled. "I was thinking if we have a girl we name her Adhara." Cassie shrugged. "I was thinking Gemini and maybe we could call her Gemma." James furrowed his brows. "But there's a chance she wouldn't be a Gemini." Cassie chuckled. "Okay and? Scorpius is named after Scorpio and he was born in June." James nodded. "But Scorpius' name sucks." Cassie sighed. "Yeah, I agree with that but Adhara Malfoy-Potter isn-""Wait Potter last?" 

Cassie looked over at James. "Yeah. I mean we could do Potter-Malfoy but I don't really like that one." James turned his body towards Cassie. "No, I mean, you don't want to do just Malfoy?" Cassie sighed. "James, the Malfoy name is famous and sh-it would have to deal with the stigma behind the Malfoy name. With just the Potter name they will have a giant legacy to live up too. There's no Malfoy-Potters." James smiled. "So she can make it into her own name." Cassie nodded. "Exactly." 

James smiled. "So Gemini or Adhara-""No Adhara. We still have a couple of months," Cassie patted James' thigh. "We'll figure it out." James tensed and looked down at Cassie's hand. "I uh, um, I have something for you." James shifted and reached into his pocket. Cassie's brows furrowed as James pulled out a locket. 

"It belonged to my grandma. I uh, I want you to have it." Cassie shook her head. "James-""Don't protest because before you protest my aunt helped me put a charm on it," Cassie furrowed her brows. "Here, it's better if I just show you." James grabbed Cassie's hand and placed the necklace in here. Cassie gasped when she felt a beating against her palm. "What is that?" She asked. James smiled. "It's our baby's heartbeat." Cassie felt tears burn her eyes. "James." She whispered. 

James looked down at the necklace. "Are you going to take it now?" Cassie bit her lip and nodded. She turned and James unclasped it. He brought the necklace around and his fingers brushed against Cassie's neck. James clasped the necklace and Cassie laid her hand over it, smiling as she felt the faint beating against her skin. 

"Open it." James whispered. Cassie looked up at him. She pulled the locket open and a tear slipped down her cheek as she saw the picture of the ultrasound. "The picture is what's helping it beat. Don't take it out and it'll last until the birth." Cassie nodded. "I'll be sure not to take it out. Did Hermione help you?" James nodded. "Yeah." 

Cassie shifted. "So we talked about a girl name but what about a boy name?" James sighed. "I'm telling you, blondie. It's a girl." Cassie chuckled. "It's a fifty-fifty chance, James." Cassie told him. James thought for a minute. "What about Arthur?" Cassie shrugged. "Maybe for a middle name."  James nodded. "Alright, Draco Arthur." Cassie started laughing. "Do you want him to be bullied? I was thinking Hercules." James smiled. "Yeah, I like that. If we ever have a son we should totally name him Hercules." Cassie felt her cheeks flush. She shifted. 

"So what is it you wanted to tell?" Cassie whispered. James looked over at her and he searched her eyes. 

Albus was stumbling through the common room. He was a tad tipsy. Albus couldn't find James or Cassie anywhere and he knew that meant something bad. Albus' eyes fell on Alice Longbottom. She was giggling as she talked with one of her friends. 

Albus sighed. "He wants to make a move on my girl, I'll make one on his." Albus stumbled over to Alice and cupped her cheeks. He smashed his lips into hers and Alice pulled away for a second. "Albus. Me and Ja-""James doesn't love you. He isn't going to love you. Alice he got Cassie pregnant." Alice's face fell. She slammed her lips into Albus' and his hands went to her hips. 

Albus pulled away for a second. "Let's take this somewhere else, Alice." Albus whispered. Alice nodded.