-Thirty-

Cassie sat in the hospital wing, twiddling her thumbs. James was standing next to her bouncing on the balls of his feet, excited to find out the gender. They were just waiting for the healer. The door opened and both teens looked up to see Rose, Roxanne, Dom, and Lily walk in. 

"What are you guys doing here?" James asked. Rose smiled. "We're here to find out the gender of course, duh?" They walked over to the bed and Cassie looked up at James. "I didn't tell them!" He shrieked, throwing his hands up. Cassie rolled her eyes and looked forward. She hadn't told him so she knew James was lying. 

The doors opened again and everyone's heads snapped up. This time it was Fred, Neil, Zoe, Chloe, and Levi. James sighed. "What are you lot doing here?" He asked annoyed. Fred sighed. "Isn't it obvious, mate? Your baby." They walked over and Cassie dropped her head into her hands. They hadn't told anybody about this except for their parents. 

The door opened again and Scorpius and Albus walked in along with the rest of the cousins. Cassie froze seeing Albus. "Let me guess?" Cassie started. "You're here for the baby?" Scorpius nodded. "Duh? I'm the favorite uncle." Before the doors could close Ginny, Harry, and Draco were walking in, casually chatting. It had weirded Cassie and James out seeing their parents be civil. 

"So I said, Cassie, darling you're be-Whoa there's a lot of people here. Are we inviting all of Hogwarts, Cassie?" Draco asked. Cassie sighed. "I didn't invite them and apparently James didn't either." 

Roxanne sighed. "We heard from Levi, who heard from Fred, who heard from Albus, who heard from Dom, who heard from Rose, who heard from Scorpius, who heard from your dad that the appointment was today." Roxy explained. Cassie sighed. "So none of you we're invited?" James asked. Fred nodded. "Correct." 

James sighed. "Can like all of you but our parents leave?" James asked. Fred's shoulders drooped. "But Gran and Gramps are on their way." Cassie sighed. "Yeah but the healer kind of needs room to work."  She told them. Roxanne sighed. "Fine. Guys, let's go." Everyone but Harry, Ginny, Draco, and Scorpius left. 

"Scorp that means you too." Cassie stated. Scorpius sighed. "But I'm the favorite uncle!" He defended. Cassie rolled her eyes. "Just go." Scorpius walked out, mumbling something under his breath. James looked down at Cassie and gave her a small smile. Cassie smiled back and the doors opened again. 

"Oh for the love of-Healer Ryder, thank merlin." Cassie pushed herself up into a sitting position. Ryder walked over smiling. "Hello, how are we today?" She asked. James smiled. "Good." He nodded. Cassie sighed. "Annoyed." Ryder chuckled. "Well I'm sure that'll disappear after you see your baby. Shall we get started?" Cassie nodded. "Yes." 

Healer Ryder pulled her wand out and looked over at the three adults. "Healer Malfoy." She gave him a nod and Draco gave her a smile. Harry's brows furrowed. "Hold on, what about me?" Harry asked. Ryder looked up. "I'm sorry?" She asked. Harry looked over at Ginny as she bit her lip, trying to conceal a laugh. "Oh, uh and you are?" Harry's jaw dropped. "Harry Potter. The chosen one. The guy who defeated Voldemort." Ryder nodded. "Oh, right," She turned back to Cassie. "Can you lay down please and lift up your shirt?" 

Cassie nodded and followed her instructions. Draco smiled. "Oh my god. You're showing." He whispered. Cassie looked up at her dad and nodded. "Yeah," She said with a smile. "And the baby kicked last week." The three parents smiled. "That's wonderful, dear." Ginny said. 

Ryder flicked her wand and a screen appeared in front of them with the grey matter on it. Cassie smiled as the small beating filled the room with the same rhythm against her chest. Tears filled her eyes as James' hand found hers. "So what's the sex?" James asked. Ryder chuckled. "You're quite excited aren't you?" 

"No, he started a betting pool." Ryder chuckled. "So you two would like to know?" Cassie and James nodded. "Well, congrats on the little girl you two." James grinned widely as tears fell from Cassie's eyes. "It's a girl?" Cassie asked. Ryder nodded and Cassie looked up at James smiling. 

"I told you, blondie." James cupped her cheeks and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Whoa!" Harry shouted. James pulled away and turned towards his parents. "Right, uh that happened." He whispered. Harry crossed his arms over his chest. "Madam Promfrey's office now!" He growled. 

James nodded and walked passed his parents. Harry and Ginny followed after him. The door to the office slamming shut. Ryder looked down at Cassie. "We'll have your next appointment at 30 weeks. I think I should be going." 

Draco looked up. "Wait, I'll walk you out. Um I wanted to talk to you about the Krum case." Cassie looked between Draco and Ryder. Ryder smiled. "Oh yes. Of course." Cassie watched the smile appear on Ryder's face as she looked at her feet. "Uh, can I just have a minute with Cassie? I'll be right out after." Draco whispered. Ryder nodded. "Of course." She turned and walked through the doors. 

Cassie looked up at Draco with a smirk. "What? Why are you smirking?" Cassie shook her head. "No reason." She whispered. Draco sighed. "So when did that happen?" He asked. "A few weeks ago. Albus slept with another girl to get back at us." Draco sighed. "Oh, I'm sorry, Cassie." Cassie shrugged. "It's fine, I guess. Dad, If he hadn't done that I don't think I would have been able to end things with him. We weren't doing good." Draco nodded. "I know. So James?" He asked. Cassie smiled and nodded. "He's sweet. Immature but sweet." Draco grinned. "I liked you and Albus together but I knew you and James would get together. I'm glad you're happy, Cassie." Cassie looked over at the door. "Now you need to be happy." Draco chuckled. "I already am, dear. Well I'll see you for dinner tonight at Hogsmeade. The headmistress cleared you and James to join us for dinner. I think the other Potter children will be there as well." Draco kissed the top of Cassie's head and walked out. Cassie pulled her shirt down and waited for James and the Potters. 

"You're dating your brother's ex! And how exactly does Albus feel about this?" Harry shouted. James groaned. "Dad he cheated on her!" Harry crossed his arms over his chest. "And she cheated on him." James sighed. "Yes but Cassie had no idea it was me, Albus knew what he was doing." 

Harry shook his head. "It doesn't matter. She was Albus' fi-""I liked her first!" James shouted. "I liked her first, he didn't! He didn't have her first!" Harry's face fell. "What?" He asked. "I've liked her since first year, dad, but it's not like she would have gone for a guy like me. She's head girl and I'm the person she gave the most detentions to. I was on my way to tell her my feelings when I found her and Albus together, imagine the pain I felt." Harry shook his head. "It's not like Albus knew." James nodded. "But he did. I told him about her first year," James whispered. "Cassie is the one and only thing we agree on." James whispered. 

Ginny sighed. "Harry, he can't help who he loves. Believe me if we could I wouldn't be married to you." Harry turned towards Ginny. "What?" Ginny sighed. "Men suck, Hun. If I had the choice I would be a lesbian, not bi." 

James' jaw dropped at that as Harry sighed. "I'm sorry, Gin. It's really unfortunate." Ginny nodded. "It is," Ginny turned to James. "Ignore your father. Do you love her James?" James shrugged. "She's great, Mum. Creative, and smart, and she's absolutely gorgeous. I could get lost in her eyes for hours, I have gotten lost in her eyes. She's bloody amazing," James whispered. "I love waking up next to her and that she hates the morning but will get up with me for quidditch. I love when she plays the piano and the look she gets on her face while playing it, it's like she's in pure bliss." 

"But do you love her, James?" James looked up. "I don't know, mum. We've only been together for a few weeks but I think so." Ginny smiled. "Well, there you have it, Harry. Come on, James. I'm sure Cassie's waiting for us."