-Nineteen-

Cassie was walking through the platform with Scorpius. Draco was walking a few feet behind them, not wanting to say goodbye to his kids just yet. Even though he was going to see them in a few weeks for Cassie's next appointment he was going to miss them because Draco knew this was the second to last break that Cassie would be at home. Once she graduates she'll be out of the manor, unlike Sirius and Draco wasn't ready to lose his little girl. 

Cassie turned around. "Dad, you coming?" Draco looked up and nodded. "Yeah," Draco caught up to the kids as they stopped in front of the train doors. Draco sighed. "Well, I guess I'll see you two April first." Draco whispered, staring at the concrete. Cassie frowned as she tried searching her dad's face. 

"Bye, Dad. Love you." Scorpius pulled Draco into a hug and they patted each other's backs. Scorpius pulled away. "Bye, I love you too. Now remember-""No drinking, no drugs, and no sex." The Malfoys turned to see James smirking proudly with his arms crossed over his chest. Draco shook his head. "No, I was going to say watch out for your sister and get good marks." James shrugged. "Same difference." Draco shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose as Scorpius climbed onto the train. 

"So, whatcha up to?" James asked, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. Draco sighed. "Can I have a minute alone with my daughter?" Draco asked, tilted his head. James snapped his fingers. "You betcha, dad." Draco shook his head. "Don't call me, Dad. Just because you got her pregn-""I prefer knocked up." Draco shook his head. "Don't you have to go say goodbye to your parents?" James shook his head. "Nope," He popped the p. "My parentals already said goodbye." Draco looked around. 

"Can I just talk to my daughter?" James nodded. "Yes." He turned and walked away. Draco turned towards Cassie. "You gonna be okay?" He asked her. Cassie chuckled. "Are you gonna be okay?" She asked through tears. Draco took a deep breath. "Of course, loser," He lied. "Me and your brothers will be just fine." Cassie nodded. "Okay, dad." She said with a smile. Draco's face softened. "I'll see you in a few weeks," Draco said. He leaned forward. "And hopefully, you've got a little bit of a belly by then." Cassie groaned. "Don't remind me. The sooner I start showing, the sooner people are going to know," Draco ruffled her hair. "Dad!" Cassie groaned. "It'll be okay once people find out. It'll be the talk of the century but it'll be okay." Draco assured her. 

James walked over. "It's been a minute." Draco sighed. "You really don't have common sense do you?" James shook his head. "No I do not!" James said enthusiastically. Draco turned to Cassie. "You really had to recreate with a Potter. The Malfoy line has been tainted." Draco joked, shaking his head. Cassie chuckled. "Dad, stop." She laughed. Draco's eyes widened. "I'm praying for my grandson. I hope you know that." 

James raised his brow. "Grandson?" Draco looked over at him. "Yes. Cassie is the first female to be born into the Malfoy line for centuries. It's going to be a boy." James shrugged. "I dunno. It is a fifty-fift-""Congrats on knowing Biology. Glad to see your brain isn't completely empty but uh you realize it is the same with the Potters, right? Your sister was also the first female born in centuries. Your child is going to be a boy." James threw his hands up. "I think it's a girl." James stated. Cassie rolled her eyes. "I agree with my father on this one James. It's a boy." 

James crossed his arms over his chest and raised a brow. "You sure on that one, blondie?" Cassie nodded. "One thousand percent." James grinned. "Then you wouldn't mind betting would you?" Cassie shook her head. "No, I'm not betting on our child and neither are you." James sighed. "Fine." 

Cassie turned back to Draco and pulled him into a hug. "I'll miss you." She whispered. Draco squeezed her tightly. "I'll miss you to." He kissed the top of her head. "Alright, I love you, be careful, make sure you're eating good and getting sleep, take your vitamins, and-""Dad, I know. I love you too." 

Draco chuckled. "I'm just making sure that you don't forget. Bye." Cassie pulled away from the hug and turned, walking onto the train. Draco turned to James who was still standing there. "Got any wisdom for me, Draco?" James asked. "Don't call me Draco." James snapped his fingers. "Right, got it." 

Draco sighed. "Take care of her please," He whispered. "She's my little girl." James nodded, turning serious. "Don't worry, Sir. I'll make sure nothing bad happens." Draco narrowed his eyes at James. "And I need you to promise me something." James shifted his weight, getting nervous. "Uh, what is it, Sir." Draco looked towards Albus. "Don't try and break them up," Draco whispered. James' eyes widened. "As much as I don't want to admit it, they're time is coming to an end." Draco stated. James' brows furrowed. "How did you-""You come to our house everyday and I saw the way you looked at her at the New Years party. Just be patient, James." 

James looked down at his feet. "I liked her first you know?" James whispered. Draco nodded. "I know. I saw the looks then too," The train whistle blew and Draco sighed. "You better get going and I got twenty-five galleons on a boy." Draco whispered. James grinned. "Thirty on a girl, sir." Draco tilted his head. "Do you even have that kind of money?" James nodded. "I have a job, sir. Just because I go to your house everyday doesn't mean I stay all day. Well I better be going." Draco nodded and James climbed onto the train. 

Cassie was looking out the window when the compartment door open and James and Fred walked in. Rose, Scorpius, and Albus were already inside. Albus wrapped his arm around Cassie's waist, glaring at James. 

"Sup, baby mama." Fred nodded towards Cassie. Cassie raised her brow. "Really? That's what I've been demoted too. I go from blondie to baby mama?" James grinned. "You're still blondie to me." Cassie smiled and shook her head. "That's a surprise, considering I'm your baby mama." 

Cassie looked back out the window and her eyes widened. "Shit!" Cassie cursed. James' brows knitted together and walked over to the window. "What is i-Holy Merlin's blue balls!" Cassie shook her head. "That's not good," She looked up at James. "That's not good at all." 

Albus was getting angry for being left out. "What's not good?" He asked. Cassie turned to Albus. "My dad's talking to your parents."