Part 46 : Massacre (The Beginning)

[Y/n's POV]

I'm so glad that I gained my consciousness back. It's all thanks to Nezuko or maybe someone.. I don't know. Unfortunately I don't remember on how I became a demon, I hate myself now. Why? It is because Muzan's blood inside my vein!!

I didn't tell anyone that I already gained my conscious. Well, there was a lady name Tamiyo? (TAMAYO!) asked me to sent a syringe to someone. There was an old man and beside him was a young teenage girl. Hmmm.... her name was Nezuko.

I remember one thing that father told me :

.

.

.

It was in afternoon where I spend my time with all of them. I was sitting between mother and father while watching Kiriya and the twins playing on the yard. Father turn his sight to me, I could say that father was blindfolded for a long due to the illness he had.

"(Y/n), can you promise me one thing?". His question make me flinch a bit, I look at him and nod. "Promise me that you need to stay alive and I want you to take care of your siblings. You know that I will be dying soon, right?" his voice was calm with a sad tone.

I look at mother, she didn't say anything, so I turn my sight to the kids as I nod slowly. "Tonight I will be a decoy, in order for us to trap that guy. We must kill him no matter what, I know there will be a life taken, your comrades and hashira will risk their life for humanity. Once he died, everything will change, my child. So, your mission is to kill him, Muzan Kibutsuji"

I clenched my fist tightly and bite my lips "I'll. Kill. Him."

.

.

.

An estate explode in front of my eyes. I was shock and take a deep breathe. I was sitting on the rooftop facing at Ubuyashiki's estate. I come down and walk to my room, I take out my black Slayer uniform and white lavender haori, I wear my clothes and tidy it up. Then, I take out my gold katana from the glass box and place it on my waist. I clench my fists and grit my teeth.

"I'm gonna kill you, Muzan" a whisper come out my lips. I walk to the door and kick it hard until the door fly away. I breathe in to calm down, after that I start to run faster as I could.

While I was running towards the main estates, my tears flowing non-stop. No matter how many time I wipe my tears away, its keep flowing down.

I don't know what happen there, what did Muzan do to my father or what did father do. I need to be hurry. Please (Y/n) !!! Run faster!! Everyone life is in your hand now!!

I'll avenge for them!!! Especially for father sake!!

.

.

.

Things happen so fast than I expected. When I arrived at the main estates, all the hashira and the trio was there. What make me more surprise was Kyoujuro was there to! What is he even doing here!!!

Everyone in a state of rage, maybe because they think Muzan kill father??

"Do you think, you can kill me?!!! Know your place, you fool!!!"

That Muzan's voice. We got to act faster. It will be hard if we only cut his head. No, we won't able to cut his head. He was to strong, we need to fight until tomorrow morning!!

I breathe out and unsheathed my katana, I hold it tight. I'm training for this and this is my effort to save everyone who risk their life here. "Muzan Kibutsuji!!!" I get his attention. Well everyone look at me with stunned especially Muzan.

"I thought you were dead, young girl" he grin while he hold a beautiful lady that asked me to sent the syringe by her head. I realize that Muzan's half body was damage.

"You think you will survive! You going to die, Muzan! With my poison, you not gonna win!!" Tamayo smirk. Muzan gritted his teeth. "What do you think I am? I'm Muzan Kibutsuji!! A demon king!!!" he shout.

I hold my katana tightly "So what if you are a Demon King!!!!" again their eyes was on me. "(Y/n).." Kyoujuro whisper softly.

"You kill my family!!! And now you want to kill everyone here??!!! You piece of shit!! You the one who need to die!!! Even though I don't remember anything that made me became a demon!! But still!!! I'm gonna kill you, MUZAN!!!" I shout and run towards Muzan.

"(Y/n)!!! Don't be a fool!!!" Giyuu shout, but who cares! Father die in front of my eyes, he need to DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!!

Once I start my move, everyone did the same as I do. I saw Muzan smirk "You think I'm stupid for your trick? Hmmm... I hate all of you. Human is like a filthy animal. Now!! Nakime!!!"

Suddenly the ground was shaking intensely and the place was change out of sudden!! When I look around we were all separate from each other!! I look around, guess I know this place.....I've been here before, wait.... no way this place, tatami door. Shit! "Infinity Fortress. You guys need to be careful, you won't know what kind of demon you guys facing with" I speak to myself, hoping for everyone was okay.

I slap my self on the cheek. Bullshit! This is not a time to think about what rank demon we will fight!! Silence hit the room where I was, I flinch a bit since I remember Kyoujuro was with us! I don't want he face with Upper 3, Akaza. I don't quite remember what happened before but it's a really bad vibe if that two meet.

I need to find them! Please not Upper 3. I run faster and pass by all the doors. This is stupid fortress ever! I hate you even more Muzan bitch!!!!

.

Meanwhile....

.

"Tanjiro! Tomioka! Are you guys alright? Are you hurt?" Kyoujuro walk towards Tanjiro and Giyuu. "We're fine, Kyoujuro-san. Where are we? We need to find Muzan immediately!" Tanjiro speak and he look nervous. "Calm down, Tanjiro. We not know where is he and this crappy place we in" Giyuu said in a calm voice.

The tatami door slide open and surprise the Water and Flame Hashira along with Tanjiro.

"Moshi Moshi~ I never thought that we meet again, Kyoujuro" Akaza smirk "And hello to you to, young boy and...oh a new guy? What's your name?" he ask.

Tanjiro standby with his defense style beside Kyoujuro. "So this is Upper 3, the one who nearly kill Kyoujuro and (Y/n)" Giyuu's thought.

"We do meet again! Upper 3!" Kyoujuro smirk "Let's fight until the end of our life"

Akaza giggle and tilt his head.

"Game.... On"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

uWu.

SASAGEYO! SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!

I'll make it happen!!!

[SPOILER OF THIS STORY]

> Some of them will say SAYONARA BYE BYE<

ALRIGHT SET YOUR HEART A BLAZE!!! MINNA-SAMA!!