Part 24: Bad Ending.

"So.... you are the Upper Rank 3...." I use my sleeve to wipe my bleeding mouth. "[y/n]!!! Run!!!!!" Kyoujuro able to stand up again. I stare at him then ignore him. "You have no match for him... his attack far from your expectation!!". I clench my fist "Do you think I'll let you die???!!!".

"Hmmm.." he tilt his head " Why don't you both become a demon, you have the potential of becoming strong...". he smirk again and start to send an attack to me.... No!!! I was wrong the attack was send to Kyoujuro.

I change my katana position and let out my breathe. I run to that demon with an anger in me.

Dance of Ika-Zuchi-No-Kami!!!

The ground shaking and breaking apart as a tremendous sand hitting him. Kyoujuro who trembling and try to stand up was surprise. "When did she learned that??" he speak to his self. Tanjiro and 2 of his friends amazed.

"And now my turn!! Technique Development!!!!" another incredible attack, this time I couldn't dodge it and I got hit on my body. I was sent flying away from them and my body slam on the caterpillar body. It was a strong effect!!!.

"[Y/N]!!!" Kyoujuro send an attack at him. That fight was non stop. "So that girl name is [y/n].. I would recommend her to our master!!" he laugh evilly and keep on attacking Kyoujuro.

I get up on my feet and I saw Kyoujuro are not able to fight. I greet my teeth and clench tightly my katana. I take my deep breathe. "Don't you dare to put your hand on him.." I walk out from the debris. All their eyes pointing at me. "[y].. [y/n]" Zenitsu watch me approaching them while he hold Inosuke.

"What do you want?? See, here little [y/n]... your comrades is going to die... wanna join them??" he tease me. "I'll beat you!!!" I scream at him.

Dance.... of Ko.. No.... Hana!!!

I disappear into a thin air, they all searching everywhere. That demon smirk as he notice that I would attack him from behind but he was wrong. He turn his head to his back. I appear in front of him. "To bad" I grin and swing my katana strongly with the technique.

I was wheezing and fall down on my knees. What I thought that attack kill him but he suddenly appear in front of me again. "You so unlucky.... Technique Development!!!" a direct attack on me. His punch able to send me away. My body fall on the ground, I can't do anything.

My body lay on the ground, I can see Kyoujuro fight with him fiercely. It's hurt me, I only wish this is just a dream for me, a tears fall down through my cheek. I try to stand up but I can't. I force myself until I able to stand. I take a deep breathe. I need to save Kyoujuro, a person who have been kind to me from dying.

Ready my position and hold my katana tightly. I don't care if I die here, that the only way to save my friends from the death, I'm not ready to loss all of them cause they precious to me.

Dance of.... Ika-Zuchi.. No-Kami: Modified!!!

I disappear and appear near the demon and I grin. A strange typhoon like attack that demon to back away. He stop himself from flying and come near me to punch me hardly. My katana was slipped off from my hand and I fall on the ground again. My katana... the demon was true I was so unluckily, the katana land and stab my abdomen.

I hiss and hold the blade to remove it from my body, it was useless. I give up and turn my head to the demon. He was running away, Tanjiro he look so mad and chase the demon through the deep forest. Kyoujuro.. Kyoujuro he was bleeding but I think it was not so bad than me. I feel my heart beating slow and more slow, I feel cold on my feet.

"I won't forgive you!!!! AKAZA!!!! You are a coward!!!! The victory is on Rengoku Kyoujuro and [Y/N] UBUYASHIKI!!!!!" Tanjiro voice so loud. The demon disappear. Tanjiro run to Kyoujuro fastly.

"Kyoujuro-san!! Are you okay??" Tanjiro hold his arms. Once I saw he was nodding, I relief and smile with tear fall from my eyes. Then I feel someone hold my hand and I turn my eyes to him. It was Inosuke. "I'll remove the katana, hold it" his voice so soft than usual.

When he pull out the katana from my abdomen, I could only screaming in pain. Kyoujuro run towards me along with Tanjiro and Zenitsu. "[y/n]!! Why you are so stupid!!!! Why.... why did you come here to risk your life!!!! You said you want to stay as Kakushi so you can spend time with your father!!! Why you do this???!!!" Kyoujuro hold me closer while crying.

"I... I... don't want you to die..... you.... promise me to treat me a meal again..... be my right hand man..... " I smile weakly. "Shut..... Up... " he clench his fist on my bloody haori.

Suddenly, a few kakushi come to the rescue. "Kyoujuro-san!!! Glad you were okay..." one of the kakushi bow at Kyoujuro and treat his wound. I was really glad that Kyoujuro didn't get hit by that incredible punch, if not he will be dead by now.

4 kakushi treat my wound. "[y/n]-sama, your wound is fatal.... we need to do something bout it" the kakushi girl hold my hand and I just nod at her. The rest of the kakushi treating the trio.

We.... all.... save....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Akaza the Upper Moon 3 appear while kneel down at his master.

"Did you able to find the thing that I want? Blue Spider Lilly??" he look at his demon. "No sir, I'm still searching it for you" a hard slap was given to Akaza.

"You disappoint me... what a pity of you... You have to be grateful that I trust you, even you didn't kill any of the hashira". Akaza look at him "But one of them is died".

An evil stare given to him "But you didn't kill all of them... you just focusing on that little girl and you forgot about the 4 people especially the hanafuda boy".

"Sir, I apologize but I have some important news for you... maybe this information will give you an idea" Akaza stand up. "Say it..."

"That girl who I defeat is actually pretty amazing and skillful, why don't you take her as your demon to??". He stare at Akaza back with dead glare. "Why are you giving me a recommendation?? She is just a weak girl...".

"You wrong sir, that hanafuda boy who his name is Tanjiro, shout her name so loud..." Akaza look at him seriously. "So what you want me to know...".

"That girl's name is [y/n] Ubuyashiki.".

The young boy with a white collar suite a bit surprise. "So... he do have a daughter...." he smirk "It will be amazing and interesting, isn't it, Akaza" he grin evilly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*This is maybe a real long chapter... idk...

I save my cutie kyoujuro from dead... be thanks and grateful to me...

the caterpillar is actually the train ..

Sayonara, Arigatou