Part 32 : Tamayo and Yushiro

Infinity Fortress...

"This is a perfect time for me to let you go out from this fortress" a smirk appear on Muzan's lip. The dull [e/c] with emotionless face girl just stare at demon king. "Go.... and kill human that trying to stop you, your aim is to kill all the Demon Slayer, especially your father, Kagaya Ubuyashiki. Remember, my name.... you shouldn't say out loud or I kill you". [y/n] just nod and disappear into thin air.

"This is gonna be fun. Kagaya, my brother, let see who will have a laugh in the end! Your daughter is no longer living as a human but as my demon" he giggle.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Black and gray cloud surround the night sky. A full moon appear in between the lonely road of the village. A black figure that surround with a moonlight was appear jump out from nowhere, she land on the electric pole as she squat down (you know like Itachi the Batman meme). Her eyes wondering around then an evil smirk appear on her lips. She lick her lips while drool.

"Blood..... delicious blood..... " she grinning while drooling and disappear.

.

A small family having their feast together while laughing and joking each other. While their enjoying their feast, a slide door suddenly open. The family turn their head on the slight open door. "Oka-chan do we have guest?" a young age teen ask his mother. "I don't remember to invite anyone come, honey" the mother speak. "It's weird" the father stand up "I wonder who the hell is come to my house and ruining our family time". He walk to the open the door.

When he step his feet outside, suddenly a thin hand grab him roughly. "Aghhh!!" the father scream. "Oto-chan!!!" the boy scream. "Anata!!!!" the mother also scream in fear while hugging her child. A blood spurt on the wall. A demon appear in front and come inside while wipe off the blood from her lip.

"Blood... Kill..... Human..... " she smirk widely showing her 2 sharp fangs and disappear again. The terrified mother and son looking around "Oka-chan.... we should run!!", the mother nod her head. Before they could run away to ask some help, [y/n] appear behind them. They jolt and couldn't do anything. "Human.... yummy..... yummy" both of [y/n]'s hands wrapping the child with his mother.

They couldn't scream for help, its too late for them. Their head was twisted and they died on the spot. The 2 bodies fall on the floor, the girl sit down and eat their flesh. She take the heart of her victim and eat it hungrily. A sudden growl was make from her as she scent someone was there to take over her meal.

She turn her head and stare at 2 figure who stand near the door entrance with her sharp dull [e/c] eyes. The growl become fierce. "We here not to fight you or take your meal" the pretty lady scratch her hand, the scent of her blood is a poison for demon who smell at it. Before [y/n] could attack them, she collapsed because of the poison.

"She.... faint so faster, Lady Tamayo" the cold guy carry the now collapsed demon. "She is still new, this girl is the one Kagaya mention, the one who ask us to find her and heal her if we can" Tamayo said while hold [y/n]'s cheek. The cold guy flinch a bit as he see Tamayo caress the girl's cheek.

"Who is she?" he ask. "There's no mistake. She is Kagaya's adopted daughter, [y/n] Ubuyashiki. It's really unfortunate fortune for such a young girl like her, she remind me of Nezuko, am I right, Yushiro". Yushiro stare at [y/n]. "We should go now before someone here" Tamaya said and Yushiro nod. They disappear.

.

Yushiro lay [y/n] on the floor, he sit beside the girl and stare at her. He frown "You.... really an eyesore and troublesome, you and that stupid Tanjiro was same, he travel around with his demon sister, and you here as a demon who doesn't have any company. Your face.... is not pretty as Lady Tamayo. She is more pretty than you" he mumbling to the sleeping demon.

Tamayo writing some letter. Then a crow appear at her window, she tied the paper on the crow's leg. "Send it to Kagaya" she smile and the crow fly away. She stand up and walk to the room where Yushiro and [y/n]. Tamayo sit opposite Yushiro.

'Lady Tamayo look more pretty everyday, and no one is more prettier than Lady Tamayo' Yushiro thought while smile weirdly : Like this -> (o^o) : Tamayo look at him with deadpanned. Yushiro realize that Tamayo look at him and change his face into serious while staring at [y/n].

'What a weird demon he is' Tamayo said in her mind.

.

Ubuyashiki's Estate..

"My little Kasugai, don't feel guilty on it. It's not your fault, you just doing your job as Kasugai." Kagaya pat Aho. "You don't have to atone your sin, Aho". Then, they was greet by another crow, this crow have a letter tied on its feet. With a gentle hop on Kagaya's lap, to let him untie the letter. He then read the letter...

Dear my friend Kagaya,

I had found your daughter, [y/n]. Please forgive her for what she done. We found her while she's eating human flesh, she completely transform into a demon. She is different from Kamado's young demon, Nezuko. Me and my subordinate will do our best to cure her as we did to Nezuko before. I will remove the curse from her and examine her blood. I could scent that Muzan the one who turn her into a demon.

When she out of the curse, I'll send her back to you.

Sincere

Tamayo.

A small smile appear on his lips. "Thanks, Tamayo-san" he fold the letter nicely.

.

Once Tamayo done take her blood to examine, "Yushiro, I leave her in your care for a while, I may take a time to do the examine on her blood, I need to know how strong the concentration of Muzan blood inside her and please be her very first friend" . Yushiro nod hesitantly while see the lady leaving him.

[y/n] open her eyes, showing the dull [e/c] eyes with slits. She turn her head towards Yushiro. "Die.... you... demon... slayer... Kagaya die" she mumbling enough for Yushiro to hear.

"Enough talking a shit!!" Yushiro yelling at the girl. [y/n] sit up suddenly, Yushiro flinch and move backward. "Shit.... she's awake.... should I tell Lady Tamayo? No, I can't disturb her now. I need to do something" he mumbling.

"Oi! Eyesore! You not going to kill your families nor the Demon Slayer.... you have to know.... human is a family, demon is enemy... " Yushiro feel weird while saying those words.

'Why I'm talking like this!! Human!!! That Tanjiro's influence really strong!! Damn you, Kamado!!!!'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________