Part 34 : Hashira Gang.

[y/n] sitting alone in a dark room just for her, it was clearly she's in her room. All she can do is spacing out, looking on the ceiling while laying on the floor. She raise her both hands up then something that come to her head.

"Kill the Demon Slayer and Kagaya Ubuyashiki "

"Treat human as a family, demon as your enemy..."

She clench her fists. "Human.... family... " she let out a soft sigh. "No.... friend..." she sit up and walk to the door as she open it. She sit down then staring at the empty yard. She could see the birds flying and hopping. Then a Wind Pillar shown up then give a glare on her.

"What are you looking at?!!" a loud voice from Sanemi. The demon girl just stare at him emotionless, she then point her index finger on him. "Hmmm..... f.... friend....". Some irk mark appear on the Pillar forehead. "I am your Aniki!!!.... call me Aniki!!! Aniki!!!!" he said.

"A..... ni ki.. " she sound like a toddler who just learning how to speak. Sanemi sigh heavily "Oi... Pothead! Could you at least smile a bit??" he rub his nape while look at the girl who went hide herself from the sunlight inside her futon. She slide along with the futon like caterpillar near the door.

"Smile...." Sanemi walk near to her as he squat down while lift up the futon that cover her eyes. "Come on~..." he plead while tilting his head down. [y/n] just stare at his scarred face and that make Sanemi move his both hands on [y/n]'s cheek. He use his both index fingers to form a smile on the girl lips. The 2 fangs of her shown then Sanemi let go of his hands.

"I don't like you being like this.... and that smile.... tsk", what caught his attention is her left eyes, he lean more closer to the girl face. "Zero? I thought the demon rank only Upper and Lower Rank which is 1 until 6. But you.... how you have that letter carve on your eyes, Shorty". The demon girl just silent herself.

She suddenly cover herself with the futon since the sun rise more, she roll away from Sanemi. "Oi!!!" he shout. "Sanemi, what are you doing?? Don't tell me that you cut on your arm to torment her" Gyomei walk near at the Wind Pillar. "Uh??!! Why do I need to do that??" he turn his head to the Stone Pillar. "Just to be cautious, now I want you to do me some favor" a calm voice from Gyomei.

"Don't tell me to find her new clothes and everything...."

"You are correct, that what exactly I want you to do..."

An irk mark appear on his side cheek "No thanks!! It better for me to go now... I have more important things need to do". Sanemi stand up and walk away leaving the Stone pillar alone with [y/n].

Gyomei stare at the demon girl who play her own feet like a baby. "[y/n].. " he call her name. The cute demon girl tilt her head as the Stone pillar come near at her. A gentle hand caress her hair, she hold Gyomei's hand. He look down at her and stop caress her head. [y/n] frown softly to let Gyomei know that she need more pat on her head.

The pillar continue, a sweet smile appear on the girl's face, that smile able to make the Stone pillar create a smile on his lips "I miss that smile, cheerful, stubborn and crackhead of you, [y/n]".

.

Ubuyashiki's Estate...

"So, Sanemi.. you've seen those letter on her left eyes too" Kagaya stare at Sanemi. The Wind Pillar nod his head "Am I the first saw it or....". "The Hashibira are the first person who notice it. And I got information regarding about it" he give a bitter smile. Sanemi just shut himself.

"The person , Tamayo-san, a lady who save her and treat her, told me that the 'Zero' letter on her left eyes is same as the Upper and Lower Moon have. But for her is different, 'Zero' mean Unofficial Rank demon. I don't have any idea why and what is the main reason that guy do this to her."

A silent surround the room before he continue "I never had this kind of feeling before, Sanemi. There's a wrench in my heart to see her like this" he smile sadly with a visible tears fall from his eyes. "A once spoiled child, talkative, complaining a lot, a child who I love dearly is gone, totally gone..... it's broke my heart. That child change completely and I broke the promise that I said to her deceased mother" he look down. Sanemi frown while clench his fist on his trouser.

"Last night, I saw her went out from here and comeback with an organ on her hands, it sad isn't, the child who love to eat any kind of food, now eating a flesh. Every time she come to me, she have a wide smile and do you still remember the first day I introduce her to all of you? She have that sincere smile but... its gone immediately..... Oh.... Sanemi, I'm sorry to blurt it out to you, I just really need someone to talk with. If I could.... I want to give up on this thing, I couldn't accept that child become a demon" he stand up and turn his back to Sanemi.

"It's okay, Oyakata-sama. We definitely gonna find a way to cure her back, that Muzan guy..... I'm gonna kill him for sure" Sanemi look down. Kagaya smile softly while tears fall on his cheek.

"Thanks Sanemi"

.

All 9 of the Hashira gang come to visit [y/n]. The demon girl just stare at the Pillars member. What they want is to witness the 'Zero' letter appear on [y/s]'s left eyes. Suddenly [y/n] stand up and walk to outside, the Pillars keep their eyes on her. The girl point her hand on the crescent moon, their eyes staring where the demon girl pointing.

"Isn't the moon is pretty, [y/n]" Muichiro walk closer to her while tilting his head up. [y/n] turn her attention to the Mist Pillar, their eyes meet. Muichiro could see her dark slit [e/c] dull eyes. That letter 'Zero' is visible. She turn her head to the moon back "s.... so.... sorry" she mumbling almost a whisper.

The pillars stand beside [y/n] while look at the pretty and bright crescent moon, except for Giyuu who stand at behind.

"I.... am.... sorry..... F.... fa.....ther" she mumble while spacing out.

The 8 pillars give a bitter sweet smile while Giyuu looking away to hide his reaction.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

DEAR NEW FANS OF KNY!!!!

.

IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH READING THE DEMON SLAYER MANGA YET, PLEASE SKIP THIS PART!!!! I TOLD YOU TO SKIP!!! I WON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMN SPOILER I GIVE!!! APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE!!!

.

.

.

Fact : If you wanna know, Kagaya Ubuyashiki and Minato Namikaze (Naruto) VA is the same person. And if you realize lemme tell you this, both of them died....

1. Minato Namikaze sacrifice himself to save Konohagakure from Kyuubi's attack which is the Nine Tail Demon Fox .

2. Kagaya Ubuyashiki sacrifice by explode himself or become a decoy in order to trap Muzan, the damn PLOTING DEMON KING.

*Beside role-playing, Muzan have a part time job which is learning MOONWALK with Michael Jackson in heaven.

*Working a full time as a lady at Red Light District as a Oiran the high-ranking courtesan :3 . That how the guy can have his fancy suite and cosplayer costume!!

.

さようなら、気をつけて

(goodbye, take care!!)