Part 27 : MoonLight

He click his fingers, and one demon appear in front of him. The demon kneel down with head look down. "I want you to find this long [h/c] hair with white lavender haori, bring her to me." He show the girl picture to his demon. "Your wish is my command" he look at his Master. "I want her alive, don't kill her, she is really useful to me" he smirk and the demon disappear as the biwa make a sound.

"I will use you to kill all the Corps and even your own family, [y/n]" he throw the picture and burn it in the air.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been spending my training time with Inosuke a lot. Even sometime I don't really get meet him cause of his mission, it was same as the Kamado's sibling and Zenitsu. After that Mugen Incident, Kyoujuro spend his time with his own family. I was feel sad, he never write me a letter and leave me without a words.

I look at Inosuke, he was eating the onigiri like didn't eat the whole week. "Ino-chan, don't eat to fast!! You will get choke... " I eat my onigiri. Inosuke look at me "So what!!". He realize that I was staring at my onigiri and he snatch it from me. "You are spacing out! Not eating your food! Such a waste!!" he eat the onigiri that he snatched.

"I was wondering where is Tengen-san, that all"

"You mean the God of Festive??" he stare at me. "Uh?" I tilt my head "God of Festive?? What kind of name is that??". "I don't know. He said he was the God of Festive and me, the God of Mountain!!" he eat another onigiri. I look at him with facepalm. What in the earth that name was.

"That playboy said he is retiring from Corps and spend his time more with his wives" he munch some fried tempura. Inosuke heard that I was sighing. "What wrong?" he ask me with a concern. I look at him "They leave me without any words...." I pout cutely.

"You don't have to worry, me, Hashibira Inosuke is here" he stand up and walk closer to me. Our nose tip touching each other, I could feel my face is getting red and my heart goes badump badump. "The King of Mountain is here for his Weak Princess" he then smile as he kiss my forehead. I stand up immediately "Enough with your nonsense, now we fight!!". "OKAY!!!!" he really excited bout it.

Since I confess my feeling to him, he become flirty whenever his 2 friends not with him. There was a time I tied his hair into 2 small ponytail and it was too adorable, he was mad about it and didn't talk to me for whole day, he was sulking like a baby. But his sulk just only half day, his mood change when I challenge him. Because of him, I manage to create a new breath form.

.

During our walk to Butterfly Estate, I was again spacing out. He tap my shoulder "Are you alright??". I just nod at him. "Ne, Ino-chan, what if someday I have a mission but never return home, what you gonna do?" I look at him. "Hmm.. what with that question?!" he rest his arms on his nape. "Answer my question..." I frown.

"The first thing I'll do is search you, and even if you didn't come, still I will search you!" he mess my hair. I tidy up my own hair "And what if I become demon??", my question make him stare at me "Are you out of your mind?? Why you want to be a demon?? You don't love me anymore?? [w/n]". His calm voice become mad. I just shook my head.

Aho come and land on my shoulder. "Mission!! Mission!! Go to southwest!!". I give a big sigh and look at the crow "Am I go alone??". The crow look at me while tilting its head side to side. "A.L.O.N.E!!! Idiot!!!". "Hmmm... I have my mission later too, so I can't join you." I pout "I need to get ready! See you when I'm home, Inosuke~~~!!!" I run while waving at him.

.

.

I put on my Corps uniform for the first time, well I have 2 type of attire, one is the Kakushi and another one is the Corps. I smile as I see my katana and take it, then put it on my waist. I wear my own white lavender haori which is similar to father's haori. I walk out from the Estate and look at the night sky, the crescent moon appear.

It's going to be a long night....

I start my journey for my mission. I didn't realize that someone watching me leaving. I turn my back and look around. It was nothing, maybe it was my imagination. "Oi! Aho. why do I need to go alone??" I shrug and the crow pinch my cheek "All pillars and your friends are occupied, so there is no other choice! So you were been choose for this mission!"

.

Once I arrive the place, it was a small village that was so lively and happy, I feel there is nothing wrong with this village after all. While walking, I feel so cold suddenly, so I decide to take a short break. I see some small stall and order some warm tea to drink. "Ne.... Oji-san, is there any weird is happen here??" I sip slowly my hot tea. The gramps stare at me "It is.... this village known as the Marechi Village".

I look at him "Marechi Village??". He nod then continue "This is village is one of the demon favorite place, this place was call Marechi Village because of their people who inherit the rare blood. It's the demon favorite food to". I stare my hot tea then turn my sight to the neighborhood.

While I enjoying my tea, there is a sudden scream from nearby. I put down my glass and money "Keep the change, grampy!!". "You better be careful!!" he shout.

I follow the sound of screaming, it come from a small house. Before I could open the door, the demon jump out from the house and land on the roof. I jump up and unsheathed my katana. "What did you do to that family??" I stare at him.

The demon turn his head to me and give a wide evil grin. "There you are.... I've been searching for you". I feel shiver on my spine. "What the hell?" I step backward a bit.

"Master want me to search long [h/c] hair with white lavender haori, and you appearance really gonna make master happy, I'll be given more blood and become strong if I bring you to Master!!!"

Master?? Did he mean the Hee Hee guy? Who is he again?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Minna-sama!!

Sayonara...