Part 48 : The Memories

* Kyoujuro's POV *

[Flashback...]

The day that I was waiting has come, I smirk to myself. "Yosh!!! Today is the day... I mean the last day... " I sigh softly but put a big smile on my face. " The last day to wake up the lazy ass (Y/n), I am so glad!!". A clear sky with a sun that risen on top of this earth was a good day for me, well of course for everyone.

On my way to that not-so-princess estate, I meet the Serpent Pillar, Obanai Iguro. "Are you going to (Y/n)-sama Estate? Kyoujuro??" he was petting his white snake, Kaburamaru. I proudly nod my head with loud " HMM!!! Wanna join me to go there??".

"No, it's okay. I have training need to do. Maybe you can bring anyone with you" Iguro said while his snake hissing softly, as it agree on what its owner said.

"Just be honest with your self, Obanai. You don't want to join because you couldn't wake her up before!!" I know what I said is a bit sarcastic but it was the truth, I could see Obanai face is flustered by my words. He immediately turn his face away " Just go to her estate, if you wasting your time here, she won't wake up until dinner time... go now".

I just giggling as I leave him, it's fun to tease him. For me teasing them is my new hobby... ahahaha I know it's not funny but.. that what I like to do, tease them for no reason.

.

.

.

Finally!! I arrive at the Main Estate, before I enter the Estate, again I meet someone that so dear, caring mother, she was Lady Amane, the wife of Oyakata-sama. She's so gorgeous and wonderful.... and sexy... I slap my both cheeks to wake my self up.

Lady Amane blink her eyes "Are.... Are you okay, Kyoujuro-san?". She asking me..... She asking me... I don't know why but I just feel excited and happy by sudden, it's rare chances for us, cause it's not easy to meet and talk with her face to face.

"I... uh.... I'm okay! Amane-sama!" I bow to her and walk a bit faster. "I need to wake (Y/n)-sama!! It's late now!!" I talk loud in order to cover my shyness. Lady Amane just shook her head slowly and smile slightly.

Before I reach to her room, the tatami door was flying over to the wall, and I saw a slim feet. She come out from the room and stand proudly with her hands on her waist. "AH!!!!!" She point at me " I wake up before you here, Googly Eyes!!!!!"

'What with that weird nickname? Have she learn any manner on how to respect the elder?'

"Oii.. Rengoku-nii chan... What are you standing there for? Are we gonna training or eating today?" She hold my haori while pulling it gently.

Geez, I look at her and give her a wide grin. Her face expression has change into a frown with a pout lip. I look around to check if anybody was there "Well!!! (Y/n)-sama!!! Let's do training today!! NO REJECTION!!"

"UUUHHHHHHHHH" her eyes turn into a dot. I carry her to outside, far from the Estate. I put her down and I could see her sulky, unsatisfied face. I just chuckle as I want to hold my laugh.

She stare at me, like she want to devour me at any time she want. "Are you seriously going to train me the same thing??? I master the Flame breathe and Total Breathing Concentration...and now what?? You wanna train me on how to SLEEP???"

I cover my ears as she start to shout, I take my breathe and shout near to her "NO!!!!" she's flinch.

"Today I will train you on how...."

She's waiting nervously.

"How to...eat a proper delicious food at stall!!!" I said with determine on my face, her expression also change to the most happiest person in the world.

But....

"Are you call that as a training? Are you serious, Kyoujuro?"

"Oh... It was you, Mr Popular" I smirk at him, it was Tengen Uzui, the Sound Pillar. I narrow my eyes and hold (Y/n)'s hand.

.

.

.

.

.

"Say, Uzui I thought you don't want to join us, well you were here with us..." I stare at him. Uzui just let out 'TSK'.

"Oji-san, what the special menu you have for today?" Uzui raise his hand to the call the stall owner. "Well, today I have omurice with miso sup" the old man said with a smile on his face.

"We should have that! Oji-san, we want 40 dish for each!!" (Y/n) smile widely, I give her thumb up with smirk. Uzui look at both of us as he was shock with the order, he then stare at the stall owner while make a frown face and move his eyeballs as he try to send a signal to the old man, for declined our order.

Before Uzui could speak (Y/n) speak first "Oji-san!! We...No!!! Uzui will pay the bill... don't worry!!!"

"OKAY!!!" the old man shout "40 dishes will come out in a minute!!!"

Uzui definitely gonna bankrupt after this... Hmmm, who care, he got a lot of money to buy that stupid jewelry on his head and for his rats. Creepy guy.

.

.

.

.

We eat, "DELICIOUS!!"

Eat

"DELICIOUS!!!"

Eat

"DELICIOUS!!!!"

Eat

"DELICIOUS!!!!!!"

"Could you both stop with that damn fucking DELICIOUS thing!!!!! Can we eat in peace??!!!" Uzui was snap from our 'Delicious' word.. what so annoying bout it?.

"Tengen-san, if you wanna eat in PEACE... you have to die first, then you can eat in PEACE." (Y/n) nod her head. "I totally agree on her, Uzui.." I eat my 39th omurice.

A loud smack I got from Uzui, the smack make my face hit on the dish that was on the table, I could hear (Y/n) hold her laugh. I look at her as she was holding it.

"I am not laughing!" She look away and continue to eat her last omurice.

I stare at Uzui then call the old man "We need another 50 Omurice!!!!"

The old man peek his head out and give us thumb up "On the way!!!"

"RENGOKU..... KKKKYYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUJJJJJJJJUUUUUUURRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

He shout until all the birds, cats, dogs and other animal run away.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello minna-sama!!!

How are you? I hope you guys stay healthy during this pandemic!

Let's hope this pandemic will end soon :'(

I re-watch the Mugen Arc and I cry again!!!!

I cry when Rokuta try to stop Tanjiro, Rengoku's death and his memory with his mom.

Well you can watch the Mugen Train Arc on iQYI apps.

Here a question for you

1. Should I make another fanfic?

2. Should I create new story about my own life?

3. Should I create a story about BL? Maybe Thai BL?

4. Or should I stop? Hmmmm..