Part 7 : The Truth Untold

"You telling me that, after [y/n] smell the wisteria scent, she totally forget who she is and who you are?" Shinobu tilt her head while having talk with Muichiro while I was sitting between them. I look at Shinobu then to Mui-chan. I feel like I'm a toddler watching my parents having talk.

She look at me with her finger on her chin. "You can leave both of us, Muichiro" she ask Mui-chan to leave. He bow his head and open the door as he leave. Again she tilt her head to the side. "Do you know who am I, [y/n]?" she ask me with her soft voice.

I just give a nod as an answer to her question. "Who am I then?" she give me a cute smile. "Of course I know your name.. you are hmm.. Rotten brat" I give her my very innocent smile before I receive a strong smack on my head.

"Did you know that.. I don't care if you master's child or not.. I'm definitely gonna give you some LESSON .. [y/n] Ubuyashiki" she glare at me while hold some needle. I stand up and walk backward to the door "Oh.. cutie.. you don't have to be afraid Onee-chan will help you to regain your memory back" she have her deadly smirk.

I manage slide the door open "don't... you dare to inject me with that!!!!. you, BITCH!!!" and I run faster, yeah I could hear she unsheathed her nichirin. "You really testing my patience, aren't you? [Y/N] UBUYASHIKI" Shinobu disappear suddenly.

"You think you can run from me?" her voice sudden appear behind me before I could turn my head. She raise her hand with her needle, I flinch and shiver down my spine as I feel I got inject on my nape. "Ugh.." that my last words before I faint. "Serve your right, [y/n] -sama" Shinobu pat her hand on my back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ubuyashiki's Estate

Kakushi has been deploy to Ubuyashiki's estate to inform him about his daughter, [y/n]. He was been inform that [y/n] lost her memory after smelling the wisteria scent.

"Could you tell me more specific about that information you give me?" Kagaya ask the girl. "Yes.. Master.. it's seem that [y/n] allergic with wisteria scent. Kochou-san will take care of her and she will help [y/n] to gain her memory back, Sir" the girl seem a bit nervous.

"Do you think.. what I'm thinking"

"Eh?" the Kakushi look at him. "Now I know the reason why she didn't remember about the incident and forgot her real name.. she's actually allergic and it's not because of the poison that her late mother create.. hm.." Kagaya smile genuinely. "My child, thank you for your information.. and please take care of her", the girl look some kind of amazed. "Yes Sir.. Please excuse myself to leave" she bow and leave immediately.

"That kid are unpredictable" Kagaya smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I heard something bad happen to [y/n] yesterday.. is she okay?" Kyoujuro ask while crossing his arms. "She just fine... I give her some medicine for help her to remember" Shinobu smile.

.

I slowly open my eyes and rub my nape.

Did I fall asleep? What actually happen?

I sit up and leave the room. Outside I saw Kyoujuro and other, they saw me walking closer to them. I tilt my head. "How are you feeling now, Pipsqueak?" Sanemi mess my hair. I frown at him as I yawn. "Oi... I'm asking you, temee" small vein pop on Sanem forehead. I stare at him and give him 'Do I care' look.

"Sanemi.. she just woke up from Shinobu's medicine.." Giyuu look at me. "So? What??.. Why are you suddenly care for her?? You never train her...and I'm the one who have been training her about Breathing Technique..so it's normal for me to ask.." Sanemi huff.

Giyuu just silent while staring at me doing my own stupid things. Well, what am I doing is actually, pick up stick and draw a random thing on the ground. "She look like when she was a toddler before.. right, Iguro-kun?" Kanroji smile at Iguro that make him blush.

Their eyes all pointing at me, I glare at them, straight away I know what are they thinking. What did I draw this time?. I don't care bout their glare. "What are making [y/n]?" Shinobu tilt her head. Finally, I let them see my drawing. "Oh?" that all Shinobu could say. When Sanemi see my drawing, he froze..

Guess what I draw its Sanemi doodle with nichirin stuck on his head with a words "DUMBASS" beside the doodle. He clench his fist tightly and he greet his teeth "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, ARROGANT POO!!!!!" he scream as his smack hardly on my head.

"San...Sane...mi" dark aura surround Shinobu, dead smile appear on her lips as she stare at Sanemi. "What?! She's deserve for what she did" he chuckle. "Did you know.. how tiring is it to create a specific medicine for her without using wisteria?? And unfortunately, we lack of the medicine's ingredient.. if you don't mind.. give me all your money to buy the herbs" she keep on her bad vibe aura smile.

"Come on.. give me.. it's like you don't need your money after all.. " she teasing Sanemi. He know he can't fight with the Insect Pillar. Instead of fighting back, he just ignore Shinobu and walk away. Kyoujuro just sigh and caress my head. "Pity you, lil girl" he said as I pouting while rub my head.