Part 43 : Peace

Zenitsu run toward Nezuko who is playing with Naho, Sumi and Kiyo, "Ahhhhhh. Nezuko-chan!!!! You look so beautiful under the sun!!" a flowers sparkle around Zenitsu. "Wel...come...home.... Inosuke" an innocent smile come from Nezuko.

Zenitsu was froze 'Inosuke. when did he.... that... pig!!'. "AHHHHH!!! That pig!! Is really want to die!! I don't care if he teach that to his lover!! But not my Kamado Nezuko!!! Inosuke !! You SCUM!!" Zenitsu scream while Nezuko tilt her head to the side. Aoi smack Zenitsu's head "Don't say a bad words in front of Nezuko!!".

"Sorry~~" Zenitsu's rub his head.

~Flashback~

Inosuke just finish his personal mission as he walk, he collide with Nezuko. They were staring each other.

"Say.... Inosuke!!"

"I... Ino.....Chuke"

"Inosuke!! Inosuke-sama!! Say it!!"

"Ino...suke!!"

"Inosuke-Sama!!"

"Inosuke..sama!!"

"Hmmm!! Such a weakling!!" he laugh while crossing his arms.

~End~

On the other side, [y/n] saw a crow on the tree branch "I'll catch you...". She get near the tree and place her hand on the tree trunk, then she give a soft sigh. She tilt her head up then look down on her hands. She nod her head, then dig her sharp nail on the tree.

She slowly climb up the tree like a beetle, little thing she didn't know that there is someone who watching her weird attitude. [y/n] turn her head to the crow, just imagine the girl and the crow having a staring contest. She try to reach her right hand at the crow.

"Oi!! [W/N]!!! What are you doing on the tree??" Inosuke get closer to the tree. Frown was shown on [y/n]'s face, the crow who still staring at the girl fly away. "Hmmmm!!!" [y/n] release her both hands as she want to catch the bird. "Ahre?" as she realize that soon she going to fall.

"Stupid!!!!" Inosuke yell and luckily he manage to catch [y/n], the girl fall right onto Inosuke's arms, well their eyes meet each other as [y/n] on his arms like a bridal style. "Ino-chan... save me.." a soft voice from [y/n]'s voice. [y/n] remove the boar mask, she smile cutely as she see the guy in front of her was blushing.

"W...Why....are you remove my mask!!!!"

"Ino-chan... face... is.... cute...."

"Stop it!!!"

"Cute..... girl...."

Inosuke release his both arms and make the girl fall on the ground, he was totally froze. [y/n] rub her butt and brush off the dirt from her kimono. [y/n] look at the Inosuke while hugging the boar mask. Inosuke stare at her and snatch the mask from her then put it on back.

Without a words the boar guy run away leaving [y/n] alone, confusion clearly shown on the girl face. A giggle was heard from Tengen, [y/n] tilt her head to look at the former pillar. "I'm so happy to know that you finally able to walk under the sun, Shorty" he pat [y/n]'s head with a smile.

[y/n] hold the guy's hand and grab it tightly "He.... hate [y/n]???" she look down with a depress aura behind her. Tengen look down and chuckle a bit, 'Is she... sulking?? It's weird, even her face now showing some emotion... No way!!'. Tengen unconsciously tilt the girl's head up and stare at her eyes 'As I thought... the slit and the Zero letter was gone... what did happened to her actually during the battle at Swordsmith Village? Even that Kamado's girl seem to be bright... I mean they both just same...they dominate the sun, what a flamboyant!'