Part 22 : Kakushi or Tsuguko??

Today, I have my own training to become tsuguko. My schedule this time is a bit ridiculous!!!..

Morning : Training with Uzui until afternoon.

Afternoon : After lunch, I have continue training with Kyoujuro.

And I don't know who arrange it for me. Well at least after my training I can spend my time with Nezuko.

A small and gentle punch reach on my head. "Stop spacing out... Now I want you... to show me your flamboyant breathe technique... " Uzui-san look down on me while messing my hair. "Uzui-san... Why do I have to do this training... I'm kakushi member not like you" I give him annoying look.

"No matter you are kakushi or tsuguko.. you still need to go complete your mission" he point his katana toward me. "Eh... it was ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.." I sigh heavily while raise my katana. "Then let me ask you.. Why did you join Kakushi instead of become a tsuguko?? And why didn't you train under Shinobu?". he ask with his serious tone.

I look at him and start to attack his katana. "[y/n], you not answering my question...." he grip my wrist and make me tilt my head, my katana fall on the ground hardly. Dust everywhere and stand up properly. "Answer me.." he tilt his head.

I sigh "I'm the one asked father to let me joined Kakushi.. and that was my first choice.. I don't want risk my life to fight demon.." I stare at him. "Then what is the purpose you joining Demon Slayer then?? For fun?? Becoming a friend with other members or you join Demon Slayer Corps just to fulfill Oyakata-sama wish.. is that it?" he cross his arms.

"Purpose?? I don't know.. Father told me to join that Selection without any information about demon. Now you mention the purpose why I joined the Corps... and I won't tell you.. even you force me to blurt it out.. still I don't want to tell you.. " I glare at him. "Thus, becoming Kakushi is my own choices.. and become someone tsuguko is not my choice.. I'm a weak contestant.. I'm not like Kanao or the 3 boys.. " I look down and take my katana.

"Hmm.. that not a valid reason for me... after all, Kakushi mission as you aware.. they clean up the mess after we finish fighting.. so it doesn't make different.. " he sheathed his katana. "I can say that you are a weak underling.. you do have your own breathing technique... unfortunately you didn't master it perfectly. Plus, don't tell me you still using other Pillars technique include mine, right??"

I jolt a bit "Now I have master it .. and I create my own breathing technique!!". "You so confident, so why don't you show me... your new technique.. little girl??" he smirk.

I stand away from him and hold my katana tightly. I take my breathe deeply and exhale. With my position ready. I let out my breathe "Breath of darkness..... " I close my eyes tightly "First form..." I know he keep on staring at me. My hands that holding katana suddenly trembling...

"W... W....WHATEVER!!!!!" I throw away my katana until it stab on the tree trunk. I breathing heavily. "See, what did I tell you earlier, you such a weak... and now you disappointing me in front of my own eyes... such a use.... less" he walk away and leave me.

He.. call me useless. If I'm useless why did they save me?? It was true.. I'm worthless anyway. I look up at the tree and see my katana was there. I throw rock on it, luckily the katana fall on the ground. I pick it up and stare at it.

If only I have given a choice.. between kakushi or tsuguko I rather let myself become a demon..

I sit on the ground, my eyes keep on staring at my own katana and tears rolling down on my cheek. I bite my lips. I calm myself and without any thought... I hold my katana's blade with barehand. My both palm bleed more, I couldn't hold my tears anymore and I cry out loud while holding the katana's blade. I just let my palm bleed more.

.

I feel dizzy and my blood keep on dripping on the ground. Then, someone pat my shoulder and take my katana away from me gently. "Don't be stupid.... [y/n]... don't waste your blood like that... doing that kind of thing won't help you at all". I turn my pale face on him and try to smile, it was Kyoujuro.

He hold both of my palms while sighing. "What make you do this to yourself? Uzui?? What did he said??" he take some napkin and cover my wound. He hold my katana then carry me like a bridal style.

Kyoujuro bring me to Kakushi Estate and wrap my palms. "If you keep on silent, I wouldn't know your problem and I can't help you". My tears come rolling down again, I wipe it and try to stop but I just can't make it stop. I was sobbing and cry in front of him. He caress my shoulder. "Let it out, don't let it burden you" he grab me to his hug while rub my back.

Once I settle down, I sit in front of him. And tell him everything what Uzui said to me. "What a rude guy is he.. becoming Kakushi is your own choice... if he really want you to become his tsuguko, he have to train you really hard... creating a new form of breathing technique is not easy... " he really calm me down.

"[y/n], if you don't mind... you can share with me about it" he smile while tilting his head. I just nod.

"Actually, if I'm kakushi at least I can help father to take care of the Estate, not only the Estate but I want to take care father... I know his disease is getting worst... if I become a Slayer like the rest of you, I can't spend my time wisely with father..." I look down. "What make you thinking like that?" Kyoujuro cross his arms.

"Hmmm... I will lead the Corps with Kiriya in the future... I need to learn everything about the Corps and this all things is not easy for me.. " I smile at him. "Becoming the future leader of the Corps!! Wow... that amazing... !!!" his eyes look so determine. "Please don't let other people know, Kyoujuro-san".

"I won't... and I'm going to support you and become your right hand man in the future.." he smile widely. I was blushing like a tomato. "So now... you choosing between kakushi or tsuguko.. what is your final decision??"

"I won't decide it yet, but first I will kick that flamboyant ass off and I will prove him that I'm capable and strong member of the Corps!! If he still say that I'm useless... I will make him regret for the rest of his life!!" my voice a bit loud. "How you wanna make him regret?? [y/n]" he ask me with his big eyes.

I look at him and I grin widely "Make him divorce all his 3 wives!!!" I said with confindent. Kyoujuro look at me with deadpanned look.

.

.

Uzui who is listen my conversation with Kyoujuro, just give a small chuckle then walk away. "Divorce me from my wives... that more cruel... " he smile. "That brat is not flamboyant..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*I can't wait to type the CLIMAX of this story!!!

Sayonara, byebye