Part 44 : Jealousy

"Nen'nen korori

Oni ga koyou to, kon korori

Iki mo wasurete, kon korori

Hara no naka demo, kon korori

Mou

Mezameru koto wa dekinai yo...."

[y/n] was combing her long [h/c] hair while singing lullaby with an eerie tone of voice. She keep on repeating the lullaby until someone enter the room. It was Kagaya, he take his seat and sit down behind his stepdaughter.

"That song... isn't it lullaby??"

She turn her head and smile at her father while nodding. Again she repeat the Korori lullaby. Kagaya silent while listening the girl sing, then the girl stop. [y/n] give out a soft sigh. "Why did you stop singing, my child??" he ask.

She tilt her head to look at the empty bright sky "More death to come...". Kagaya become speechless by her words.

"[y/n], do you know who is Muzan Kibutsuji??"

"Master..." she keep on staring at the sky.

"No, you wrong. He is not your Master anymore."

"Why?"

"He...is the one who slaughtered your families member, he even kill your comrades. He turn you become his demon puppet, [y/n]"

"Father, is there anything you want to say??"

"Indeed. This is our only chances to get a justices to all our victim members who have been devoured and slaughtered by demon, [y/n]"

[y/n] smirk "I'm ready for it, father. Thus, I prepared everything that I need during that time."

Kagaya smile bitterly, he was aware what would be happen soon, all the Demon Slayer Corps member will be sacrifice their own life to fight for justices, include the Hashira.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Demon Slayers Headquarters was so quiet and silent. This is because they all have their training with the Hashira members. Nezuko was nowhere to be seen, [y/n] rub her head, it's make the demon girl frustrated. She take out her katana and walk around the estate.

When she reach at the training field near the Butterfly Estate, she unsheathe her katana. She stare at it for a while. She lift it up and let the moon shine on it, there was a thread alike popping on the blade. That things was in weird color.

"Did you modified your katana, Pothead?" Sanemi place his hand on [y/n]'s head and mess her hair. [y/n] tidy her hair back while he hold the black gold katana. "What a weird design you have, and you know.... it's kinda look hmmm.... ugly" he giggle.

While Sanemi mocking her katana, she take her breathe and kick the Wind Pillar calf, Sanemi face fall directly on the ground. "Hmmm!! That what...you deserve for mock my....long knife!!" [y/n] huff with an anger. Sanemi stand up and brush the dust off from his attire.

"You.... small flea... How dare you to kick your aniki??!!! Where is your manner?? You damn, Piglet!!!" he mess the girl hair vigorously. It was like patting but not patting, more like when you stress and you need something soft to release your stress. Suddenly, a tall guy with mohawk hair style come near them.

"Aniki. What are you doing??" Genya ask his big brother who now patting the girl hair roughly. "Why you care for what am I doing?? And stop calling me, your brother!". But then, Genya remembered something :

"She's your aniki favorite little sister"

"If I can't call you Aniki, then why she should call you Aniki??"

"Uh?? I told her to call me Aniki since she was 6 years old."

[y/n] tilt her head to the side and peek at the mohawk boy, then wave cutely. Genya stare at the girl then turn his gaze to the Wind Pillar.

"Whatever!! So now, I want you to choose either ONE! Who is your favorite youngest!! Me or that cute piglet over there!!" he point his index finger at the innocent girl. [y/n] blink several time and Sanemi was dumbfounded.

He always say that he hate his younger brother, Genya. But inside of him, he do love Genya. And now he was given a choice to choose either Genya or [y/n]. "Well..." he look at her then his younger brother. Both of youngster was nervously waiting for the answer.

Sanemi sigh "I choose both" he rub his nape awkwardly. Genya greet his teeth and yell to his Aniki "I told you!!! To choose ONE!!! Only One!!!". "You so annoying, Genya. Can you be a little quiet like this Pothead over here" the Wind Pillar still mess the girl hair.

The mohawk boy just staring at the eldest action "To finalize it, you choose her over me. Don't you, aniki". Sanemi look at his sibling with a facepalm "And I answer your question, I choose both of you". [y/n] hold the Pillar's hand and hug it. That sudden movement caught his attention "Hmm, she's more cuter than you, Genya Temee".

Genya let out some heavy sigh "It's alright... you can choose her BUT start from now on, I won't ever share ohagi with you again and never" he walk away silently. "Wait a minute!!!! What do you mean by not sharing some ohagi with me???!!!" Sanemi yelled.

The tall boy ignore his brother and keep on walking away. "Oi!! I'm talking to you, Baka!!!", still get ignore by his own little brother. "Tch, you scumbag!!! I said wait a moment!!! I need to talk you!!!" Sanemi look at Genya and try leave but [y/n] stop him by hugging his arm.

The pillar look down at [y/n]. At the end, he decide it. He carry [y/n] and place her on his shoulder like a rice bag. The girl who is still holding her katana doesn't have any idea what was going on. Actually, she unsheathe her katana because she want to train herself to wield and use her Breathing Technique again. But things happen unexpectedly when the Shinazugawa's brother fight and she's completely forgot for what she want to do.

"Genya!!! You have to share your ohagi with your aniki!!" Sanemi walk closer to his younger brother with [y/n] on his shoulder. Genya remain silent and walk faster. "Oi!!" Sanemi get ignore by him. [y/n]'s face become bored expression then she stare at her katana, she sigh softly.

"Ohagi!!! Ohagi!!! Share it with me!!"

Genya look at his aniki with facepalm.

'This is unusual. He's attitude is.....change when the Ohagi words come out. And again....' He look at the girl who was on Sanemi shoulder, her face was facing behind with her butt at front.

'Why did he carry that Piglet like a rice bag!!! He is so DIRESPECTFUL Shinazugawa!! Dear God, please forgive my Aniki's sin'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm addicted with that Kon korori lullaby!!

By the way, Minna-sama

Save this date 16th October!!!!! Mugen Train Movie release!!!

I'm not ready but I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

KON KORORI!!!!!!!

KORORI!!!!!!!