Part 9 : Mountain Fujikasane

8 month has past..

"Father, are you calling for me?" I sit beside father while facing front of the fish pond yard. "Yes, my child. The time has come.. I will send you to Final Selection at Mountain Fujikasane.. You will start your journey tomorrow early morning, so you can be there before night come" his words..is he that serious??

"Amane did prepare some clothes for you and new nichirin as well"

I look at in front of me it was black kimono with white haori, white nichirin and scarf? "This scarf??" I hold the red scarf and look at father. "That scarf is for you to cover your nose, since the Mountain Fujikasane was surrounded by Wisteria so it might be worst for you since your allergic to it" he smile while caressing my hair.

"Remember [y/n].. if anything happen please keep your spirit up, be strong" I look at him. What is he talking about?

"Another thing.. promise me that you will comeback alive to me" his words truly make me shiver. "I'm not gonna die either, father" I try to make myself cheer up. "Father.. " I take a deep breathe. "Hmm? What is it?" he tilt his head. I turn my gaze to the yard " Will something bad happen to me during that time I'm on Final Selection?". Father kinda shock with my question.

"What make you feel like that?" he keep on look at him with his calm gesture. I look at his face and hold his big hand "well you say that area was surrounded by wisteria.. so I'm afraid that I forgot everything that I learn" I pout and puff my cheek. Father's face relief on my words and he just chuckle.

"You will be fine" he said.

­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Early morning..

All Hashira members gather in front of the main entrance gate. I was happy and run to them. "I can't believe the time has come ..for you to prove your strength, [y/n]" the Love pillar say with her smile.

"Hmm.. you look so cute with that black kimono, white haori and that red scarf" Mui-chan words always make me blush. "Don't forget to cover your nose with it, [y/n]" Kyoujuro speak up while fix my scarf. I just nod and look at the empty road.

"You need to go now [y/n] or you will be late, good luck and comeback alive.. " Uzui smile at me. Again that words 'comeback alive' make me more nervous cause I don't know what is waiting me there. "What if I don't comeback alive?" my sudden question make them flinch while I just blink.

"If you didn't comeback .. we will going to search you until we found you, Poophead" Sanemi grin but this time I didn't even feel angry when he call me that.

"I need to go now.. Bye!!" I wave at them as I start my journey with crow guide me the way. I know something really bad will happen but I make my mind to think positive.

"I can't believe.. that we hide this secret to long for her.. she will be fighting demon and all we know her that she is inexperience swordsman.. I feel bad for her.. " Shinobu talk with concern tone that make everyone give a concern look at me while I was walking away from them.

Ubuyashiki's Estate

"Did she already away from here? Gyomei?" Kagaya ask. "Yes, master.. she already away from the estate. I even ask some crow to guide her to the Mountain" Gyomei reply to Kagaya while clasp his both hands.

"If anything happen to her.. please stand by Hashira to help her.. she said she had a bad feeling bout this selection.. did she have natural abilities?". Gyomei look down as he don't know what to reply his master.

[y/n] please forgive me to not let you know bout demon, forgive me, my child.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*This part a bit short than the other, I think... well this is where [y/n]'s journey began.. *