Part 33 : Homecoming.

After a week of removing the Muzan's curse from [y/n], she's finally ready to go back where she's belong. Tamayo walk towards the bloody red kimono's girl, her long [h/c] hair was tied nicely. One thing that change her entirely is her eyes, from a bright, shining [e/c] hues turn to dull color with a dark slit, her emotion from happy go lucky little girl change to emotionless, showing no expression at all, she didn't remember anything about herself, her old memories was fade. She's only know that her name was [y/n].

One thing that Tamayo notice was a letter Zero ( ゼロ ) was carve on her left eyes, the letter was invisible. The Zero letter was mean 'Unofficial Rank' just for her. Now [y/n] completely become a demon or Muzan's puppet.

"[y/n]" Tamayo call her, she stare at the lady then look down on her sharp nail. Tamayo sit beside her while Yushiro sit behind them. 'Even looking from her back, she is definitely a beauty pigeon!' again he smile weirdly, Tamayo feel a goosebumps suddenly but ignore it.

"[y/n], I will send you home, a place where you supposed to be. Your life is change now, there's some people who definitely gonna hate you for this. I know, this is not your choice, you don't want become a demon but.... thing cannot turn back as how it was. You will be live as a demon for your entire life. Eating human flesh is prohibited but you can eat animal flesh. Human is fragile, treat all human as your family, treat demon as your biggest enemy. Your aim now is to annihilate Kibutsuji" she hold [y/n]'s hand, still no response from [y/n].

"H.... Home..... " [y/n] mumbling silently while spacing out.

.

Demon Slayer's HQ.

Hashira gang and the trio has been gather at Ubuyashiki's Estate. "Is there something happen??" Muichiro tilt his head while staring on the rock he was holding. "It's weird, Oyakata-sama usually only have a meeting with the Pillars but now.... even Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke was here.... " Mitsuri smile widely. "There's might be a good or bad news, what are you expected, Kyoujuro?" the Sound Pillar speak up.

"I'll bet all of us waiting for a good news! Right, everyone!!" Kyoujuro voice is a bit loud as usual. The trio and Pillars nod their head. The door was slide open, Kagaya and his twin daughter come. They all kneel down and nod. Kagaya suddenly smile softly, that make all his Corps team feel easy and relief.

"My children, it was nice to have all of you here. I'm here to tell you a good news" his eyes close as he smile. The Corps team can't wait to hear the good news, especially Inosuke. "[y/n] actually didn't die, she alive and she's home now".

A light relief to hear that the girl was actually alive, they all smile widely. And there is our distress boar guy, a soft dandelion appear surround him as he happy to hear that his little [y/n] actually alive. "But....." Kagaya's words make his Slayers flinch "Bad news is.... she's live as a demon now." his voice become serious.

Sanemi frown as he clench his fist tightly "Another demon in Demon Slayer! Oyakata-sama, don't tell me, she's was same as that Kamado sister!". Tanjiro stare at Sanemi directly "Who are you to compare both of them!". "Shut up you both.... Oyakata-sama didn't finish his words yet, Idiot" Gyomei speak while hold his bead necklace on his both hands in praying gesture.

"Thanks, Gyomei. She's even eat a human flesh, so there is no need for you do same thing like you did before, Sanemi. But we don't have to worry since her curse has been remove, so she might not killing human"

"What if she did kill human and devour them?" a question come out from Shinobu's mouth. "I'll cut her head off" the silent Inosuke finally speak up. Everyone eyes on him, "That what she want me to do, Zenitsu told me, her last words is she want me to slay her head off". Tanjiro's nose could smell Inosuke's scent, a scent of scared, nervous, sadness and everything.