Part 25 : The Rain Stop (Shirohae)

*This chapter I will use 3rd Person :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Please!! Bring the ventilator!! A surgery equipment!! 2 ounces of blood!! And any necessary thing for the surgery!! Faster!!" one of the senior Kakushi giving her order to her friends.

"We need to do it by tonight!! Her life is at the verge of death!!". One of the member Kakushi run inside the room with a doctor. The doctor do his surgery on [y/n]'s body. Then, a biggest fear happen. Her breathe is shallow and her pulse slowly gone. "I can't feel her pulse!!! Her heart getting slow!!!"

One of the Kakushi stand on the bed while doing CPR on [y/n]. After 5 times pressing her chest "I got her heartbeat again and her pulse!!". "Good!! Now we can proceed!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ubuyashiki's Estate..

All Pillars except Kyoujuro, has been gathered in front of Kagaya's Estate. The atmosphere was not so lively without [y/n] loud voices. Kagaya and Amane come, the Pillars kneel down as an respect.

Kagaya smile a bit while sit down with his wife. "Nice to have you all here.... I'm siting here to tell you that we cannot be tolerate with the demon anymore". " And do you have any news about [y/n]??" he look down on his hands which is he never done it before.

Shinobu look at her Master "I do, Master". Everyone look at Shinobu with curiousity in their eyes. "Could you tell us? The Kakushi member didn't tell us about [y/n]'s condition until now" Amane look at Shinobu.

"[y/n] was brought to Butterfly Estate last night, some Kakushi member and a doctor did emergency surgery. As for now, [y/n]'s condition in critical and coma state". They all jolt a bit with the news.

"With her current state, I can detect that she probably get a direct hit from the Upper Moon that they encounter. It's a bit devastated to say it that, she have a lot of fractured on her bones, and Inosuke Hashibira told me that her own katana land on her body, fortunately it didn't get stabbed on her vital point. The wound that she had might be recover at the slow pace". Shinobu silent for a while "She even lost her own heartbeat for 4 times, but we manage to bring her back".

"I see. How bout Rengoku?? And the trio??" Kagaya ask her again. "All 4 of them are fine" Shinobu give a soft sigh. "So..... how long will [y/n] stay in come state??" Muichiro ask while tilt his head on the side.

"Not sure until when, I give her around 3 month. But if she didn't wake up in 3 month, we don't have a choice to let her go"

"Oi!!! Shinobu!! What are you talking about??!! That Pothead is not that weak!! If she didn't wake up.... I will wake her up!!" Sanemi clench his fist.

"We can't let the demon or that Muzan escape.... We won't be tolerate with that idiot demon. So master, what are you gonna do??" Gyomei speak up.

"I will figure out about it later.... but if you have any idea or plan, come to me and don't hesitate to voice out your opinion" he smile softly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 month later...

Butterfly Estate...

It was raining quite heavy the whole day, Kyoujuro walk to [y/n]'s room. Aoi who just finish cleaning [y/n]'s wound, she open the door and meet Kyoujuro. She bow and let Kyoujuro enter the room, then she close the door.

Kyoujuro take his seat next to [y/n]'s bed and he stare at her. "It's been 3 month and you still not waking up?? It was supposed to be me.... I'm the one who supposed to suffer this thing and not you, [y/n]". He sigh deeply and look at the small desk on the other side of the bed, he walk to that desk.

The desk full of flowers, cards and even some fruits. He read the card one by one and a tears fall from his eyes suddenly without he notice it.

.

.

A women approach [y/n] and place her hands on the girl face. "Wake up.... [y/n], they all waiting for you. Your time has not come yet, you shouldn't be with us now. You still young for this, my child" she caress her daughter face.

[y/n] still in her sleep. "It must be pain for you, I'm sorry that I can't be with you and taking care of you. I'm sorry that you have to go through this by your own. But, me, your father and your siblings are proud of you, [y/n]. So please wake up, my dear. Wake up.."

A tall girl and 2 men appear beside [y/n] sleeping figure.

"Wake up for us, [y/n]. my little girl" the father speak while caress your hair. "Please, [y/n]... we begging you to wake up... " [y/n]'s elder brother and elder sister plead to her.

After hearing that voice, [y/n] slowly open her eyes.

.

She open her eyes slowly and look around. She could feel someone was beside her and she turn her head slowly to look at the person beside her. It was Kyoujuro, taking a nap on the chair. A soft sob come out from [y/n]'s lips. Her sob was heard by Kyoujuro.

Kyoujuro open his eyes and stand up to walk closer. "[y].. [y/n], you awake!" he immediately hug her small figure. Without hesitant, [y/n] hug Kyoujuro back and burst her cry. "I'm glad... that you awake, kiddo" Kyoujuro let out a smirk then release the hug.

Kyoujuro help her to sit up. [y/n] hissing out while wrap her arm on her abdomen. "Careful, your wound is to deep, and you still not fully recover yet" he smile. "I feel my whole body is numb and aching a lot..." [y/n] let out a soft voice.

Then the door open, it was Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Shinobu. "[y/n]!! You awake!!!" Tanjiro walk closer to [y/n] and give her a hug, Zenitsu and Nezuko did the same, but Nezuko add some soft pat on [y/n]'s hair, except Inosuke didn't do it.

"Did you know, you have been sleep for almost 3 month, [y/n]" Shinobu smile softly and [y/n] just nod her head. "I'm sorry for burden all of you" she look down while fidget her finger cutely. "Please get well soon, [y/n]-chan." Zenitsu giggling.

"I will, Zenitsu" she smile at Zenitsu and stare at the silent Inosuke. Inosuke realize that [y/n] was staring at him and he hummed. "Hmm!! You better get well soon, Shorty!! And fight me!!" [y/n] chuckle at Inosuke's words.

"I hope I can go mission with you in the future, [y/n]. I acknowledge you... that you are really incredible and amazingly strong. Maybe one day you can surpass all of us here include the Pillars to" Tanjiro smile with his eyes close.

The child Nezuko was sit beside [y/n] while hugging her waist. [y/n] caress Nezuko hair, Shinobu checking [y/n]'s bandage on her arms.

"I was glad that everyone is safe"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Minna-sama I could only able to update 1 chapter for today...

OP was to tired from work (TT_TT)

And thanks for supporting and your patience for waiting.

I LOVE YOU, HEE HEE!!

Sayonara~~~