Part 2 : Survivor

It's taste like copper, not delicious..

but I have to eat it to survive..

I don't have enough strength to walk..

Suddenly, the tatami slide door open, they stood up and look around to search something. They walk close...and close.. and close.. their footstep is getting closer. I run to hide because I was afraid of people nope.. not people but.. that creepy things they call DEMON.

I was shaking while try my best to hide my small figure, bite my lips to not shout. I thought they wanna kill me but... that guy with flame hair reach out his hand. I reach out my hands and hold his big hand. He smile but with a sad reaction in his face as he shock to see how is my look.

Another guy approach to us, maybe his friend I don't know. "Uzui.. I don't know but.. " the flame hair like.. no.. big eyes guy look at me then to his friend.. or should I call him muscular guy. "This kid is survive.. but.. it's hurt me by look at her.." he sigh as he pull me out from my hiding place. I could tell you that they were quietly shock.

Muscular guy speak up " she so thin.. more to anorexia.. oi!! Kyoujuro.. we should bring her to headquarters. Judging by her appearances.. she's not a demon but to survive she had to eat the corpses.." muscular guy look at me while caress my hair. "That must be tough for you, lil girl" I just nod.

The big eyes guy wrapped my small body with a thick blanket since it's snowy and cold outside. And he carry me, I stare at his face.. I feel my eyes is sparkle as I see how big his eyes. He look down on me and he smile.

"Kyoujuro.. let's get out from here before sun down. We need make a report about this" the muscular sleeveless guy said after investigate the house. I fall asleep, a deep sleep during the walk.

"Should we stop here for a while?? .. I smell something delicious from this Udon Stall!!" I open my eyes since the big eyes guy shout near my ear. I glance at the muscular guy who give a weird look at the guy who carry me. " Could you stop.. we need to be hurry.. and here you think to fill up your stomach?? You wasting a lot of time, KYOUJURO RENGOKU!!!" he shout.

Yeah.. for me, I agree to big eyes guy to stop, since the Udon smell is really good and make my stomach and big eyes stomach growl. I feel embarrass and I burry my red face on my blanket. "AH!!!... did you hear that Tengen Uzui?!" big eyes guy smirk as he put me down on the bench to sit. Muscular guy sigh heavily and smile. " Well I'm hungry to so.. make it 3" he said.

"Hmm.. I thought you not human.. because you say it is wasting time to stop and eat.. hmm. " big eyes smirk as he walk to the small window to make order. Muscular guy clench his fist but he try not to show that he was angry to his friend.. maybe cause I'm a 6 year old toddler ..hmm who know..

They get their udon. Before they start to eat, muscular guy give me udon to, I was confused as I stared at the food. "What are you waiting for? Eat up.. or want me eat it for you?" "Kyoujuro!!.. you have your food and don't snatch her food.. idiot!!" they keep on their argument while eat. They watch me as I take the bowl and use my barehand to eat. "WAAAAHHHHH!!!!! she use her hand... to eat!!!!. oi.. Uzui.. you see that!!!.." big eyes shout making the stall owner come out.

Before muscular could talk back, I was sobbing and crying while eat. My reaction make them feel overwhelm, big eyes pat my head while muscular guy give me water to drink. "Young man, may I know what happen to her? She's to thin and crying in pain.. I mean.. it's like that she didn't eat for so long.." the old man talk with them. Big eyes stare at him and trying not tell the real story to him. "We found her somewhere.. she's was abandoned by her family" a words that are not true come out from muscular guy.

"Hmm? I know her family was been slaughtered by demon.. that what my customer said but I don't want to believe.." the old man look at me eat another bowl of udon that muscular give me. "If you don't mind I can take care this child for you.. " a sincere face react from the old man. "I would like to .. but we promise to our master to bring any survivor from that house to our headquarters.. " muscular give his smile to the old man.

After eat, we continue our journey. Journey to somewhere I don't know.