Part 21: Kamado Nezuko

I was glad that my stupid Aho the crow guide me to father's Estate. I told him everything about my dream. "That was only a nightmare, my child. Don't think about it to much and don't let it burden you" father comfort me while holding my trembling hands.

"F.. father.. what if one day I become a demon?? Will you cut my head off or let me live with you??" I look down. Father stare at me "if there is a way to heal you back.. I'm definitely ask someone who is capable to heal you and turn you back to human..".

"I.. I mean.. will you hate me for it?? What.. what if I eat human flesh?? And the Pillars..... will they hate me ??" I close my eyes and tears falling down. Then a gentle pat on my head "Why I want to hate my children?? Even you did eat human flesh.. I will forgive you, for sure. If the Pillars hate you, I will prove them that you not that evil. I will do the same as what Tanjiro backup his young sister, Nezuko" he smile while caress my hair.

"Nezuko?? You mean the girl who turned to a demon??" I ask him then he nod as 'yes'. "Can I meet her??". "Well, its better for you to not go meet her since it's getting dark outside. You should rest yourself more. I heard what had happened to you recently. I don't want you catch a fever again. As a parents.. we don't like to see our child bedridden".

I look at him with sparkle in my eyes, I don't know why.. but father look so cool and handsome. I blush suddenly and look away. "Ye.. yeah.. I will stay here.."

Next Morning...

I excuse my self to father and mother to leave the estate. Aho again guide me to Butterfly Estate, I keep on thinking about my dream, obviously I was spacing out during my walk to Butterfly Estate.

Not until Aho start to shout Oi!!! Idiot!! YOU ARRIVE YOUR DESTINATION!!!.. His cawed really annoy me, I look around and search some rock. The crow land on the ground and tilting his head side to side. I stand up and turn to him with a dark aura. I raise my hand up and throw the rock hardly on that idiot crow. And Aho manage to dodge my attack as he fly away.

Awk.. Awk!! IDIOT!! [y/n] IDIOT!!!!.. I clench my fist until vein pop on my forehead."AGHHHH YOU ARE THE MOST DUMB BIRD EVER!!!!!! I WILL CATCH YOU AND ROAST YOU UNTIL YOUR DEATH!!! YOU DUMBSHIT!!!!!!" I take my breath to calm down myself.

"You are so noisy.. shouting early in the morning.. our sleep was intervene by you, [y/n]". I look for the voice's owner and turn my head, it was Iguro-san!!. "Ah.. I'm sorry.. " I bow my head. "Don't sorry.. to us.. [y/n]-chan.. it was nice to see you active as usual.. " Misturi smile at me while hug my small figure.

"Nee chan... y... your chest... " I was blushing and as soon she realize it, she release her hug. "Sorry.. If you don't mind.. you can join us for a breakfast.. you like to eat right?? Just like me " she giggling. "I would like to but.. sorry.. I need to meet Nezuko.. " I give them a cute smile.

Hopefully my not so cute smile can excuse my self.. cause both of them, the Love Pillar and Serpent Pillar know that I like to eat. They staring each other and turn to me. "We can't stop you hehe .. I hope you will join us later, ne, [y/n]" Mitsuri smile and Iguro nod. I wave at them before entering the Butterfly Estate.

.

Sumi, Naho and Kiyo assist me to Nezuko's room. Well its not Nezuko's room actually it was the trio room. "[y/n]-chan.. Nezuko-chan won't come out at this time, she may be sleeping right now.. so if you want to meet her... " Naho look at me with smile. "I understand.. don't worry I'll wait for her to come out.. " I smile.

Once the trio girls walk out. I seat on the bed that near at Nezuko's box. I was been told that 3 guy went for their rehabilitation training, it's definitely gonna take a day or maybe a week for them. Well they were a guy, unlike me.. my rehabilitation training is different, I had that training after I woke up from my 2 week slept.

Sumi told me that their training will be muscle stretching, speed training and play tag war.. I basically don't know what is that it. Mine is totally different, it was like more to gentle training, remembering my form, it was gentle training since my pain are not completely healed at that time.

I lay on the bed and slowly dozed off. It was a nice sleep I have until I heard sound from the box. I wake up and get down from the bed. I squat down near the box. Waiting for Nezuko to come out.

I frown and stand up. Again the box make a sound and the girl who name Nezuko come out. I tilt my head as a small tiny hands crawling out from the box. It.. it was baby!!!

The child suddenly grown tall. She a bit taller than me maybe 4 inch different. I smile widely and wave at her. "Hi.. Nezuko.." she turn to me then walk to me. She smile with her eyes close then she caress my hair.

"I'm [y/n] Ubuyashiki.. I heard about your story with Tanjiro.." I blush when I see her pretty face. She reply me with "Hmm.. hmm", I just blink that all I could do. "Well, Nezuko.. Do you wanna hmm hang out with me??".

She just nod and hold my hand. I don't know what to say since she can only say 'Hmm'. I wanna ask her a lot of question that only she know or maybe her brother know.

But it won't stop me from approach her. I tell her story about myself and how I can easily forgot everything, there is a story that I told her that make her smile and confused at the same time. I just giggle and continue my story while holding her hand.

I can say that she give me a better or positive energy, father told me that this Nezuko is different from other demon, she's not evil, she didn't remember who she is actually.. but what make her special is she treated everyone as a family and demon is the one that we need to kill, that what father told me.

Since the day I become her close friend, I was in good mood and definitely forgot bout the nightmare I had before. And I wish that my nightmare wasn't true.

It was nice to have you as my friend, Kamado Nezuko.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

*Minna-sama.. sorry for the late update on this story,

well, now I'm back to work after taking a long quarantine day..

I'm not a morning person (T^T) it was difficult for me to wake up..

I feel I don't have enough sleep (*.*) work is work...

stay safe and stay at home and keep on read

Sayonara. <3 <3