Special Part : Bullying Giyuu

*To celebrate and thanks for the 1.21K readers. This chapter was made especially for you. JUST FOR YOU!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tengen, Obanai, Giyuu, Sanemi was bored, suddenly one bulb appear on Tengen's head.

Tengen : Let's play a paper strip!!

Obanai, Sanemi : Uh??

Giyuu just stare at Tengen.

Sanemi : What kind of paper strip game?? You wanna do a stripping challenge?? Sorry to say I don't wanna involve in your stupid game!!

Tengen : Oi.... Temee! I'm not pervert okay!! Let me explain...

He take out 4 paper strip and show it to them.

Tengen : Here is 4 strip of paper, only one of the strip have a red on the edge, so if anyone of you get the paper strip with red, you will get a punishment!! You have to take the paper with you eyes close. In count of 3 only you can open your eyes!!

Sanemi : What a lame game...

Obanai just nod at Tengen and Giyuu give a motionless face.

Tengen : Let's start!!!

They all close their eyes and take the paper strip.

Tengen : One..... Two..... Three!!! Open your eyes!!

They all open their eyes. Sanemi, Tengen and Obanai was having a full white paper strip. They all point their eyes on Giyuu who have a red color on the edge of the strip. Giyuu stare at them.

Tengen pull Obanai and Sanemi, he whisper something to them. Giyuu tilt his head to the side.

Tengen : Okay!! Now, you both hold Giyuu's legs and I will hold his back.

They do as what Tengen told them.

Giyuu : Oi!!!!!! What are you doing??!!!

Tengen : You have to be punish!! Walk to the pole!!

All 3 of them walk to the pole while carrying Giyuu. Well the pole was in between of Giyuu's legs.

Giyuu : WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!!!! IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME, BAAAKKKAAA!!!!!

Obanai : Are you sure about this, Tengen-san??

Sanemi : Hmmm.... a brilliant idea!!

Tengen smirk and nod with ogre face.

Giyuu : OIIIIIIII!!!!

Tengen : Three... Two....

Giyuu : Stoppppppp!!!!!

Tengen : THREEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Before Obanai and Sanemi walk. Tengen push Giyuu's body forcely that make the Serpent and Wind Pillar walk forward forcefully.

Giyuu : AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His screaming of pain can hear all over the Headquarters, birds is flying away.

Shinobu : Did I heard Giyuu screaming??

Shinobu look at the window.

.

.

.

.

Because of the game they play, Giyuu can't stand up or walk for about 2 weeks. Traumatized attacking Giyuu and distance himself from Tengen, Obanai and Sanemi.

.

.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minna-sama!!! Keep on support my story!!!!!

Sayonara!!!!