Part 35 : Girls Fight.

During night time, [y/n] like to roaming around while searching for a food to eat, well obviously her food is human flesh. Her favorite place to enjoy her feast is on the rooftop. Blood drool from her lips while eating, a soft growl keep on coming out from her mouth, she munch and swallow all the remaining flesh. Her attitude didn't change even after Tamayo hypnotized her.

She has been told to not eat any human but it was useless, she's different from Nezuko. That pinky eyes demon slept for 2 years to gain her strength and survive by not devour any human, unlike [y/n], that [e/c] demon have a strong concentration of Muzan's blood, which only half of the curse are remove.

Inosuke who watching from below, hold Tanjiro's haori and stare at him. "Inosuke you know all this time she went out for a flesh right?" the burgundy boy stare at his boar friend. "I don't want the Corps member to throw her out, I'm waiting for the perfect timing to do it but not now, Kentarou. don't tell anyone about this include that Monitsu" he look at the demon girl eating.

A sudden growl come out from Nezuko's voice, who have been standing behind Tanjiro and Inosuke. They both turn their head to the girl, a vein pop appear on her forehead, she clench her fist. And jump to the rooftop where [y/n] was eating. "N...Nezuko!!" Tanjiro shout but too let the 2 demon girls facing each other.

"This is bad....."

"Why?"

"Nezuko.. in her mind was to defeat demon, human is a family, since [y/n] had become a demon, of course to Nezuko, [y/n] is an enemy..."

Inosuke was speechless. "This is going to be worst.... it will be hard for us to interfere... but if anything happen we had to even we know we can't, Inosuke".

.

[y/n] growl roughly and the 'Zero' letter appear, and it was obvious. She and Nezuko staring each other. Both of them are growling fiercely, [y/n] stand up and ready her self. A sharp nails appear even a vein popping out from the emotionless demon. Both of them didn't think twice and start their fight.

The 2 demon girls disappear immediately and appear on the dark sky, Nezuko give her strong kick but [y/n] manage to dodge by using her arm, "Erghhhh!!" [y/n] start her attack by punch Nezuko on her stomach, the punch send her away until hitting on the ground. Nezuko stand up while staring deadly on the other demon girl.

"This is bad!! This is bad!!! Oi!!! Norikoooooo!!!" Inosuke yell at Nezuko. "Her name was NEZUKOOO!!!!!" Tanjiro shout near the boar's ears. "I'm the only guy who can fight with that brat!!!".

The boys argument was stop when the both girls continue to fight. [y/n] and Nezuko charge toward to each other, they ready their sharp nails for attack.

A slash sound and blood spurt everywhere. [y/n] stand up like nothing happen but she got scratch on her right eyes, while Nezuko do the same but she got scratch on her left cheek which make the bamboo muzzle on her mouth fall down, both of their scratch heal back with sizzling sound.

Nezuko's fangs was seen, a leaves that resemble to wisteria tattoo appear on her body figure. Tanjiro jolt as he know this is going to be worst than during their fight with the Upper 6 at the Red Light District. The boys attention was distract to [y/n].

She transforming too, half of her face on the left side was cover with black crimson that resemble wave form, her both [e/c] iris disappear and only white eyeballs remain, then a third eye appear on her forehead vertically, the third eye which is only a bloody iris with dark slit.

"W.... what..... is she??" Tanjiro and Inosuke was shock on [y/n] sudden form. The both demon girls growling more intense. Tanjiro with his good sense of smell, close his nose with his both hands. 'The smell is awful, smell of hatred...' he thought. Inosuke ready to wield his both katana.

Nezuko make a scratch on her arm and letting the blood flow on her palm, [y/n] stand by her both hands as her palms facing towards Nezuko. They keep on their deadly stare on each other. A wide smirk appear on [y/n]'s lips.

"Blood Demon Art..."

A bloody red thread come out from [y/n]'s palm and the thread able surround Nezuko's bleeding hands. Nezuko frown.

"Exploding Thread!!"

"Exploding Blood!!!"

A bright red crimson appear on the both technique. Inosuke grab Tanjiro's haori immediately and hide themselves to a safe place. Loud explode was heard around the whole Headquarters. The sound making all the Slayers come to the scene along with the Pillars. Zenitsu was froze as he saw the horrified scene, he look around to search his 2 friends.

Tanjiro and Inosuke appear and they were safe from the explode, Zenitsu run to approach them "Inosuke, Tanjiro. are you both okay?? What happen here??" a worry appear on the blonde face. His 2 friends silent and turn their head on the scene, Zenitsu do the same.

Dust that surround the atmosphere were clear, the Pillars and the Slayer turn their eyes on the both female demon who is generating their wound. The attack cause [y/n] lost half of her arm on the right side, where by Nezuko have a lot of wound on her figure, the sizzling sound can be heard.

"What in the earth is happen here??!!!" Sanemi loud voice broke the silent. "Impossible!! Impossible!!!" Murata the Corps Senior yell. "Oi... look at that..." Muichiro point the destroy estate. All of them turn their head to where Muichiro pointing at, a shock reaction was given.

The both female demon feel tired out of sudden, they out of their energy, not able to continue their fight anymore. 2 of them turn back themselves into a normal person back, their panting to much. [y/n] fall on the ground as well as Nezuko. They both collapse hopelessly.

Inosuke push Zenitsu away and run to the fallen demon girls, Tanjiro follow Inosuke. "Ne.... Nezuko!! Why??? Why you.... eekk " Tanjiro couldn't say anything and cry while hug his sister. Inosuke carry [y/n] "You..... " his voice sound sad only himself know that his eyes let out a tears inside the boar mask.

.

.

Ubuyashiki's Estate...

"Restrict both of them, [y/n] and Nezuko from meeting each other. Separate both of them." a scent of seriousness comes from Kagaya. A guilt, regret, sadness, wreck and despair was built inside his pure heart. He can't say any words regarding on what had happen on that night. A demon who had been hypnotize by Urokodaki are fighting with his demon daughter.

"Please let this things past.... I can't handle it anymore, this is to much..."

.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seiyuu's fact :

1. Jiraiya and Urokodaki have the same voice actor.

.

2. Yuki Kaji the voice actor of Eren from AOT and Sabito.

.

3. Shimono Hiro is Zenitsu and Connie Springer (AOT) voice actor.

.

Bye bye see you when I see you!!!!