Part 19 : Inosuke and [y/n]

I was having a walk while searching for some medicine's herb ingredient for my experiment. Then, I see Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke hanging around outside Butterfly Estate. They even notice me!! Tanjiro wave and walk to me, his 2 others friend follow him.

"[y/n].. It's nice to see you here.." Tanjiro smile. I nod "Yeah.. well.. hehe how was your rehab training??". "Ne..Ne.. [y/n]-chan ..it was really hard!! I can't endured it anymore!! Help me!! Help me!!" Zenitsu wailing while hugging my arm. "Oi .. Zenitsu don't do like that.. " there's worry in Tanjiro's face.

"It's okay Tanjiro.. don't worry about it.. I just give him anesthesia later.." I smile, Zenitsu flinch and hide behind Tanjiro. I just giggle and look at silent Inosuke. "Tanjiro.. Why is Insouke so silent? Is he okay? His throat is fine now.. " before Tanjiro could give his answer. I walk near to Inosuke and he step backward.

Once I got near at him, I hold his arm and he flinch. I grin widely and my hands move by its own, well I unconsciously take off Inosuke's mask. I freeze when I see his face. Tanjiro and Zenitsu just blink. Inosuke clench his fist and his face change to angry mood.

"Oi!!!! Shorty!! I don't know who are you.. but don't take off my mask!!!" he scream and take his mask from my hands. "Tch.. I have my name .. [y/n] .. that my name!! If you ask me to write it ..hmm I don't know how to write or spell.. I don't know .. " I stare at him and he stare at me. It's feel like there blue bolt between our eyes contact.

"Fight me!! Shorty!! Fight me!! I know you are strong!! I saw you at Final Selection.. you are using some weird breathing form" he talk with loud voice. I cover my ears use my hands. "Weird breathing form?" Tanjiro and Zenitsu say while looking at me.

"Ah.. that breathing form.. Breathing Stone : Forth style Volcanic rock - rapid conquest, Breathing Nature: Glaze of Mother Nature and Dance of Ika-Zuchi-No-Kami.. I was been forbid using that form" I just let out chuckle while rub my nape.

"Why is that?? Is it too strong for you to form the technique??" Zenitsu look at me as I'm nodding to his question. "That true, its not only strong but might take my life as well. While I used that 3 breathing form at Final Selection, I injured myself.. which is the result I got is I broke 6 pairs of ribs.. luckily I didn't die while protecting Tanjiro ahaha.. and I end up having a permanent scars on my back.. " I explain to them.

Zenitsu stare at Tanjiro with anger in his eyes. "Tanjiro WHY YOU LET A CUTE GIRL LIKE [Y/N] PROTECT YOU!!!!!!!!!" again he shout while grabbing Tanjiro hair. "Sorry.. Zenitsu.. I was collapsed on that time...." Tanjiro hold Zenitsu's hands. "Hmm.. I don't care about that!! Fight me!! now!!.. I mean NOW!! RIGHT NOW!!" Inosuke didn't stop his 'Fight me'.

"You wanna fight me, desperately?" I provoke Inosuke. "[y/n] its better not fight to with him.. .." before Tanjiro continue his words " I don't care!!!" Inosuke shout. "Inosuke!! Stop it!!" and there is Zenitsu with his shout. "It's okay, you both. I'll take the challenge.. " I smirk. "Inosuke!!.. no sword!!" Tanjiro remind him. "Hmm hahahahah!!!" Inosuke laugh and throw his katana on the ground, he give his boar mask to Tanjiro.

I smirk and take off my katana from my waist, I drop my katana and it fall on the ground which is make the dust come out. "It's really heavy katana~~" Zenitsu freak out.

Inosuke ready his position to fight with barehanded and raise his arms like he want to catch something. I also ready my position and clench my fist. "Ready....." Tanjiro look both of me and Inosuke "Fight!!" he give us signal.

The boar guy run toward me faster and I do the same. One fist come near my face, fortunately I dodge it quickly. "AGHHH I don't wanna see this, Tanjiro!!" Zenitsu cover his eyes with his hands. Tanjiro didn't say anything as he focusing on me and Inosuke's fight.

When I got the chance, I punch Inosuke face and make him send flying to Tanjiro's side. "Hehe.. That punch is not a big deal at all!!! Shorty!!" Inosuke wipe his blood from his lips and charged to me. "Well I don't wanna ruin your pretty face!!" I shout at him and make him mad more.

"Don't judge my face!!!" when his punch near me, I disappear immediately. "She... she gone!!!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu said loudly. "uh?" only that Inosuke can say. I appear behind him "too late.. Ino-chan" I smile widely and kick his back. He fall on the ground and stand up, while take his breathe. "Inosuke!! Are you okay?? " Tanjiro run to him. Zenitsu who keep on stare at me "She.. she is strong.. too strong..".

I shrug "Ino-chan.. can we stop it here? I have to continue my research..". "[y/n]-chan .. your skill really awesome.. " Tanjiro giving me compliment. "Well that was just basic fight that I learn from Gyomei nii-san and Sanemi" I smile while rub my nape. "I see... I see" Tanjiro nod his head.

Inosuke caught me that I let my guard down, he then run faster. Before I notice his movement, he coming near me with his fist, I can see his hand vein popping out. I couldn't run to avoid his attack not even ready my self. I widen my eyes as his send his punch on my jaw hardly, the punch he did send me fly to the bushes that full of wisteria petals.

Zenitsu and Tanjiro was shock. "INOSUKE!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???!!!!!" Zenitsu scream at him, he want to smack down Inosuke if he could but unfortunately he was scared to get beaten again. Inosuke take his breathe "Hmm.. Now I'm the strongest here!!! You Shorty!! Get your ass here right now!! and fight me!!! wahahahaha.. " he laugh as he was proud of himself. Tanjiro run to me and help me to stand up.

"[y/n] are you okay?? Your lips is bleeding.. I hope Inosuke's punch not so hard on you.." Tanjiro feel worry. I rub my head and clean my haori from wisteria petal. I look at their face and tilt my head. "[y/n]-chan.. I hope you can forgive Inosuke Oi..Inosuke!! Apologize now!!!" Zenitsu still mad at Inosuke. "I refuse!" that all he reply to Zenitsu.

"Don't you know she is Master's daughter!!! Temee!!!" Zenitsu hold Inosuke shirt. Guess what did Inosuke reply Zenitsu "I don't care! After all, I don't know her name either!". "AGHHHHH You are truly idiot, Inosuke!! She did mention her name!! her name was [y/n] Ubuyashiki!!!!" Zenitsu shake Inosuke back and forth.

I was confuse and I look at Tanjiro. He become confuse and blink at me.

"Who are you??" I tilt my head. Tanjiro was speechless. Zenitsu stop his argument. "What are you talking about, [y/n]??" Tanjiro look at me.

"M.. my name [y/n]??" I ask them back. But they keep on quite. "Well I need to go now.. " I said while taking my katana from the ground and I look at it. "Woaahh.. This is amazing!! Is this katana is mine?" I smile. "Ye.. yes it was yours, [y/n]" Zenitsu let go of Inosuke collar. Well, Inosuke is dumbfounded after all.

"I didn't know this katana is mine. Well it was nice to meet 3 of you" I smile and bow, that make them flinch!!.

"Oi!! Monjiro, Monitsu!! What happen to that Shorty??" Inosuke ask while point his finger on me. Vein pop out on Zenitsu forehead and punch Inosuke on his head. "OI!!!!!" Inosuke yell at him. "It was basically your fault, you dumb!!!" Zenitsu yell at him again.

"Hey.. wait a minute.. you both, I think we need to bring her back to Butterfly Estate" Tanjiro recommend.

That evening, 3 of us walk back to Butterfly Estate together. During the walk I keep on making Inosuke angry.

.

Butterfly Estate..

"I think.. I will make your rehabilitation training more hard which is your trial will be with hashira" Shinobu smirk with bad aura that make the trio flinch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*I'm planning on making another fanfic but that.. will be after Wisteria Tales finish...

Sangkyu