Part 6 : Wisteria Allergies

9 years later...

I can't believe that I've been trained with Hashira member for nine years. I was occupied with my learning and training schedule since I was 7 years old.

Well father arrange everything for me.

Morning : I need to do some sort of exercises which is I don't like and if I could finish my 200 meter run then I can get my breakfast. If I'm not able to finish my run, yeah I won't get my breakfast, for me it's cruel than abusing.

Afternoon : Learning and training about Breathing Technique. Well, first of all, I thought it was easy like piece of cake, I mean you just need to inhale and exhale. But I was wrong, until now my breathing technique is not accurate and not even constant. Hmm .. talk about food.. I was barely eat my lunch since my tutor a bit strict and keep on call me POTHEAD or even worse he call me POOPHEAD!!.. That damn guy who ask me to call him Aniki...Huh! Aniki my butt!!

Evening : Swinging that nichirin. I couldn't lift up the nichirin since it was heavy as fuck. During Kyoujuro introduce me about nichirin, I was totally damn excited, well I never seen nichirin in my entire life. But one thing I never forget when Kyoujuro laugh hardly until he rolled on the ground which make me feel dumb.

*FlashBack*

"Oi.. [y/n] .. today you are having lesson with me, and I'm so happy for you to come my very first class to teach you how you gonna unsheathed and sheathed nichirin in coolest way" Kyoujuro smile at me. "Let me show you.. my most amazing nichirin" he smirk while unsheathed his nichirin from his waist.

I was amazed and want to hold the sharp blade with my small hand. He quickly raise the nichirin up and make me frown. "You going to hurt yourself.. and if Master know that you hurt, my salary will cut off or I might be have no chances to eat the delicious bento from here anymore" his word make me look at him weirdly.

"I wanna ask you..do you know what is this?" he asked me while let me hold the nichirin cover. I nod while focusing on his nichirin cover. "What..tell me" he stare at me. "I...it's a ..hmm... long...knife..??" I blink innocently. After hearing my answer Kyoujuro couldn't hold his laugh and let it burst. I was dumbfounded truly a dumb... a DUMB kid.. or what it call.. I feel I am worst.. instead of dumb, I am more to JACKASS.

I could hear him laughing until he roll on the ground. He then stare at me while I was blinking with JACKASS on my face, he laughing again!!!! He hit the ground while laughing out loud. I bite my lips as a tear come down from my eyes. I know he notice it, he stare at me again and this time, he was shock that I start to wail and cry.

"AHHHHH...hey.. hey [y/n] .. d...don't cry, I'm sorry for laughing at you.. come on.. I'll treat you some glass of milk or maybe sake.. ah.. not sake but fried tempura" he persuaded me. Instead of stop crying, I wail again. "I'm gonna tell father!!! You hmm.. you skunk!!!" that all I manage to scream at him while running away with his nichirin cover. "OI!!!! you little punk give me.. my nichirin cover!!!!" he shout as he chase me.

*Back to REALITY*

Well at night, obviously I do some complain to father since he ask me what I've learn and more. Mother and father is a nice person. I know I was adopted, but I don't actually care.. they were nice after all.

And today my one day break, I able to make friend with Muichiro. "Hmm.. [y/n]-sama, I hope I didn't bother you to come with me..". I shook my head while walk with him to somewhere "What kind of words is that.. why it will be bother to me?? After all.. please drop that 'sama'.. I'm not fit with that formal slang.. Mui-chan " I smile at him while tilting my head to side.

He blush as I call him Mui-chan, well his name a bit long so I decide to make his name short. "If you say so.. " he smile softly and I feel my face become red. An awkward silence around us while we were walking until we reach a garden that full of wisteria, other flowers and herbs that has been plant.

I just watch Mui-chan pluck the wisteria flower and hold it "[y/n] come here.. ". I come near him and stand beside him "What is it?". He give the wisteria that he hold and I take it "Did you know.. wisteria have a pleasant and soft smell.. Shinobu-san told me .. that how I know".

"Really?? I never smell wisteria scent before.." giggle out from my lips. "Then you should try to smell it.. it will be a regret if you not smell the soft scent of wisteria" a soft smile appear on his lips again it make me blush.

I raise the wisteria flower near my nose and I inhale as I smelling the soft scent that Mui-chan said. "How was it, [y/n]" he tilt his head. I stare at him a bit long, he look at me back with confuse and blur "Hmm?". I blink at him again " Who. are. you?". Mui-chan face suddenly become pale and he ask me "Do you know.. who is your name?".

"UH?!!... Me?? .. Who am I?? I don't know and I don't have any idea who you are, brat" I just smirk.