Part 36 : Demon Assemble

Hope you like that picture!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A lady who is known as Anoru, come visit to her daughter's dream. She sit beside her sleeping daughter.

"[y/n], wake up...."

[y/n] wake up and stare at her mother's eyes, Anoru look at her daughter [e/c] eyes with dark slit and the 'Zero' letter visible on her left eyes. "So you become a demon" the lady's voice become serious. [y/n] sit up as she was facing her mother.

Anoru place her hand on the girl cheek and give a deadly stare. "I won't forgive that guy who made you like this". [y/n] hold her mother's hand, she keep on staring the lady eyes then hold Anoru's hand, she place the lady hand on her head. Anoru give a bitter smile as she pat her daughter hair, [y/n] make a sweet smile.

"I wish I could see that smile forever, [y/n]." She keep on caress her daughter's hair.

"Listen, baby.... you have to fight against his curse. You have to find the Blue Spider Lily without he know. That flower will help you become the immortal, it won't help you to cure back to human, but I believe if that Kocho's daughter take some of your blood, it will be more helpful. Find the flower for yourself, the Spider Lily is blooming around 2 or 3 days in this year, that the only way I can help you to keep on living, [y/n]"

Anoru kiss her daughter forehead and hug her, a tears drop on their cheeks.

"I love you, Hanatsu Kamado"

.

.

.

.

[y/n] finally awake from her 3 week of sleep, she sit up and looking around the dark room, beside her was Nezuko who is still sleeping. She get down from her bed and walk closer to the sleeping Nezuko. She stare down then turn her sight to the dark tinted window. She tilt her head as she stare at the empty bright sky.

"Blue.... Spider.... Lily" she give small grin and walk out from the room. She slide the door open and walk through the hallway, she disappear slowly from the sight.

.

.

.

Infinity Fortress....

5 Upper Moon have been gather, a sudden smoke appear and biwa has been play. "The little demon appear" Douma smirk as he come near [y/n]. Akaza and Kakushibo just stare at the demon girl. Douma giggling and play the girl's long [h/c] hair. She then grip tightly Douma's wrist while growling harshly.

"Could you stop that, Douma. It was obvious that 'Unofficial Rank' doesn't even like you" Hatenggu speak up. A depress face was shown on Douma face "But.... she's so cute, only if she was a human.... I'm definitely gonna eat her".

"Enough! Muzan-sama here" Nakime speak suddenly. The tight grip on Douma's wrist has been loose.

Muzan appear in his young girl costume. All the Upper Moon look at him while Douma trying to hold his giggle. "What is so funny? Douma?" Muzan stare at the Upper Moon 2. Douma just shook his head and change his expression.

Muzan turn his sight on [y/n] and smirk. "How was your life so far, Zero" he approach [y/n], who he call 'Zero'. "Have you become strong? Did you kill human a lot??" he caress the girl's cheek. [y/n] just nod "I.... do.....".

"I hope you can show me your true demon art or shall I give you more of my blood" he grin. "With it, you'll become strong like the rest of Upper Moon". He raise his index finger, a sharp black nail showing, he point on [y/n]'s forehead. "You're a weak girl, just like your mother. But don't worry you become more stronger".

Muzan stab his index finger on her forehead more deep. [y/n] screaming loudly and crouch down while lay her body on the ground. She use her both arms to push her body up while laughing eerily, she stand up while looking down, her long hair cover most of her face. She still laughing and lift her face up. The laugh getting more intense.

She stare at Muzan while giggling intensely with a drool come out from her mouth, she then turn her head to the Upper Moon, run towards all of them. All the 5 Upper Moon ready their position to attack but that chances was waisted when [y/n] running away and disappear like a smoke along with her eerie laugh.

"She's gone? Muzan-sama. do we...." Akaza look at Muzan. The Demon King just shook his head "Let her be, she'll be fine and I don't need to tell her what I want her to do..... ".

"By the way, the real thing will get start soon, I need someone to be inside the Demon Slayer Estate, Someone who live inside a pot need to be there, so I can track down the hanafuda boy and destroy the Slayer Corps, especially Kagaya Ubuyashiki"

Akaza and Douma turn their gaze at Hatenggu. "So he need to go there.... what a great chances you have, Hatenggu. I'm so jealous of you.... " Douma grin. "I'll do my best for you, sir" Hatenggu bow his head.

"Good.... I can't wait for it"

He grin "You may dismiss". All the demon disappear.

.

.

A bright sky become dark surround with cozy grey cloud, a droplet of rain come down touching the earth. It easy for [y/n] appear herself inside someone house "Marechi. Marechi!!!" she shout while chasing the guy who running away from her. A large scratch was given to the guy, an eerie chuckle come out from her mouth while munching the organ.

Suddenly she stop from eating, she was freeze. Someone figure shown inside her mind. "[y/n], you shouldn't be like this, stop and control yourself. I know, its hard but please! I told you before, that flower Blue Spider Lily will help you! Stop killing innocent people! Don't you feel guilty for killing and eating a hundred of people! Stop!! Stop!! Please, [Y/N]!!!"

She drop down the organ from her both hands, [y/n] stand up and disappear again, this time she appear in the middle of forest. A forest that surround by Wisteria tree, she look at it and grab it.

"you going to eat that? Aren't you are allergic with Wisteria??" a butterfly haori appear in front of [y/n]. "It was amazing that you change, did Muzan transform you again?" Shinobu unsheathe her katana. The demon girl with her messy loosen long hair just stare at Shinobu "Blue.... Spider.... Lily".

"What are you mumbling? Enough, [y/n], lets go home before I poison you" Shinobu tilt her head to the side. "I can help you" she walk near the girl. "I never been letting a demon to live, actually. But, that Kamado did once said demon was a human before. Luckily, I learn that from him" she smile while sheathe back her katana.

Shinobu grab the demon girl hand then bring her back to the Estate.

"Let's go home, [y/n]-chan"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

See you when I see you!!

[Edited]