Part 50 : Giyuu & Tanjiro

3rd POV :

"You really wanna meet your dead again, aren't you, Little Demon?" Akaza smirk while panting heavily after sending non-stop attack to (Y/n). The young girl, (Y/n) try to stable herself, she was exhausted, plus, she's not even sure if she have enough energy to fight until dawn.

She look at her own blood dripping on her palm then turn her sight to Akaza, her sight was become blur "I should not lose my conscious this time. It's only first battle with this filthy demon" (Y/n) talk to herself.

Thump!!. Thump!!!...Thump!!

Thump!!.Thump!!.Thump!!

A running footstep can be heard by two of them. (Y/n) was a bit shock. Who might that be? The 2 demon was looking around to find the step. 'That footstep is going closer and it was so fast as usual...ahh! Who care if it were other demon or not...' the (h/c) girl thought to herself.

While the girl was in her thought, the Upper 3 take this chance to attack her but, unfortunately, before he could use his art demon blood, he was been attack by 2 Water User, which make him fly backward.

Akaza wipe his bleeding lips while giggling " I never thought that you both comeback to save the little princess, what a great reunion and I'm so touched~" he start to laugh eerily.

"You guys!! Why did you guys come back here??!!! I told you to go and find that old man!!!!!" (Y/n) was so frustrated since Giyuu and Tanjiro comeback to the scene. "Do you think we will let you fight him alone? Look at yourself, you were worn out already!! Still you wanna fight with him with your condition now?!" Giyuu raise his voice.

The (h/c) clutch her fist tightly and her body was tremble. Tanjiro's nose was twitch as he smelled a different scent from the young demon girl, he walk toward the Hashira and place his hand on Giyuu's shoulder. "It's better for us not to interfere... " Tanjiro whisper softly.

"You were desperate just now, you the one who wants to go back here. Did you forgot what you told me, we shouldn't let her fight alone... it's just like you spitting and lick it back, you're not a man with his words. What kind of Corp you are?" the Water Pillar look at Tanjiro.

"B...But..." Tanjiro was trying to talk back but was been stop by a growling noise. Akaza, who also heard the growling sound from (Y/n) was shock, since he never feel an intense aura that was so strong. All of them stare at the young girl, the girl didn't move an inch, instead she was stand with her head bow down slightly while clutching her fist.

Her fist dripping a few drop of blood, "What are you doing like that? Waiting for me to attack you first?" the Upper 3 smirk while stand by his position to attack her at anytime when there is a chance.

"Y...You... wanna attack me first? You piece of turd" (Y/n) lift her head up. She was smirking evilly and the 2 Water User was in shock but not to Akaza. She was a different person, no.. it was so Deja-vu for Tanjiro.

Her physical appearance has change, left side of her face was cover with black wave crimson, her both eyes was turn into plain dark black not a white anymore, her forehead form an open slit and a bloody eyeball with 'Zero' written on it appear.

"I'm asking you again.... Still wanna attack me first? Akaza?"

.

.

.

3rd POV

While walking around the Fortress, Zenitsu was a bit scared because most of the tatami door he had opened was mostly fill with other demon, non of them was his comrade at all. But things will get more intense when he heard a noise coming through him, Zenitsu take a deep breathe before asking the damn demon come out from one of the tatami sliding door.