Part 13 : Rest In Peace

I was truly hoping that I didn't make a wrong decision. I didn't realize that Tanjiro make his first attack that send him flying and fall on his body, did he faint?? I run to him and shake his body. "Tan..Tanjiro.. wake up!!"

"Where is the confident attitude gone??" he laugh suddenly. I ready myself "that it!! I have enough!! You didn't even give me a time to sip my water, and cover my wound!!"

Breathe of Flame: Ninth Form: Rengoku!!

The form I use manage to cut his hand that approach me but I was again terrified that his hand regenerate back. I look at the unconscious Tanjiro.

Wake up you idiot!! I send another attack but I was send flying towards Tanjiro. I was trembling when I try to stand myself. My breathe is not constant and I feel myself not calm. "What now!! You coward!! You and your friend, foxy will be my feast!!".

I know I can't run away. My body won't move!!

Getting ready myself in position I know I was shaking to much but I need to protect Tanjiro after all. I sigh softly. Why I become a wimp again? Even if I die.. doesn't mean my death is not worth.. I die cause of I protect someone who I just know. yes it was Tanjiro.

I feel that I smirk as I saw Tanjiro gain his conscious back. "Tanjiro.. you owe me.. for this..".

Breathe of Nature : Glaze of Mother Nature!!

A technique that I just did.. it was too strong, maybe. The form able slay the demon hands, again I was fall beside Tanjiro. "[Y/N]!!!" only that I could hear from him. "Don't close your eyes!! You can't die yet!!" he shake my weak body and a droplet of tear on my cheek.

He cry? His tear fall? Don't cry for me.. I don't deserve it..

He keep on call my name. I raise my hand on his cheek " Idiot.. I'm not dying.. b..but.. my..technique...made my body numb.. and ...s..sorry..don't cry.. Idiot.. " I smile and slowly closing my eyes as I faint.

"[Y].. [Y]..[Y/N]!!!!" he scream loudly. He stand up and clench his fist. His fight with the demon are really fierce. Anger boil in his body. Attack by attack, slam after slam, blood drip but that doesn't matter to Tanjiro now.

Until the perfect timing come, he saw his opportunity to slice the demon head off. I gain my conscious and hold my head. Looking around searching for Tanjiro. I was glad he made it and he alive.

I walk to him while wrap my arm around my chest and I sit beside him. "Ne.. Tanjiro.. are..are you okay?" he just nod while holding the demon hand. I just watching him doing it and a moment later the demon hand crumble away. "Lord, when he reborn please, I beg to you not let him be a demon again" he said while praying.

I just could smile and sigh relief "Boardhead.. we need to find a place to hide.. hmm maybe a place to rest while waiting the sun to come up" I stare at the dawn sky. He look at me with worried on his eyes "You right, we need to rest.. can you literally walk?? I know you were injured" my cheek get flustered and blush.

Why my heart goes to badump badump..

He help me to stand up carefully while use my nichirin as a cane. As we walk slowly until the sunrise, we able to find a place to rest. I take a seat and rest my back on the rock. I hiss in pain and take out my bandage that Shinobu prepared for me.

Tanjiro just look at me, I realize that he was actually watch me. "Do you need help?? To wrap the bandage on your wound??" he ask me with innocent look.

Wrap my wound?? M..My wound is..on my.. chest area.. "Ahh.. its not a wound but just a broken ribs.. so maybe with this bandage can hold the pain.." what did I just say. "I can help you that.. I know how to wrap it nicely for you.." his eyes look big.. and I blush suddenly.

He help me to wrap.. it was nice idea.. but.. if he wrap the bandage.. that mean... that mean...I have to... remove my..

My face suddenly bright as tomato!! I slap my cheek use my hands. He flinch "Are you okay?? What wrong??", "Don't ask me what wrong you damn boardhead!!!.. Go out from here and stay outside until I call you, Idiot!!".

"Okay.. okay.. I'll go" he giggle and walk to outside. I shook my head and take off my white haori. I glare at him and I relief he's not looking back.

I have to remove my kimono which is I have to do!!! I don't have any choice.. I start to wrap the bandage on my chest. And why I feel something.. something weird.. and fishy.. I turn my head back and guess what...who is standing near me while I was wrapping bandage on my chest. I stop moving my hand which is I manage cover half of my chest I mean my FLAT CHEST.. like WOMAN CHEST!!!..

My face began to turn red. "Want me to help you, [y/n]?" how could he ask me like that so blunt. "Tanjiro.. can't you read the mood here.. " and he reply me "uh" with tilting his head to the side.

It piss me off and cover my upper body " I NEED A PRIVACY HERE!!! YOU IDIOT BOARDHEAD!!!!!" I give him a smack on his head. Let him faint on the ground while I continue wrapping my wound.

I stare at his sleep face and I sigh. I start to wrap his head with bandage. Finally, a rest that I wanted so much. I close my eyes and immediately fall asleep, well my head fall on Tanjiro's shoulder.

We still have another 6 days.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*I will do a time skip, so this arc won't long hehehe..